Deep will pay $200,000

Full story: North Adams Transcript

A local businessman has been ordered to pay $200,000 to a Louisiana couple after a judge determined he plotted to profit from their misfortune involving a collapsed wall he mostly owned.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 36 of36
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
keeping them honest

Lutz, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 5, 2010
 

Judged:

1

this is exactually the typical type of alcombright supporter that was part and parcel of his campaign for mayor. deep would rundown and slum up our entire city if our mayor let him and now deep is a key part of alcombright's base.
Leo

Wiscasset, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 5, 2010
 
keeping them honest wrote:
this is exactually the typical type of alcombright supporter that was part and parcel of his campaign for mayor. deep would rundown and slum up our entire city if our mayor let him and now deep is a key part of alcombright's base.
Do you really think Mr Deep is all part of Alcombrights team? will you please give it up my god, Mr Barrett has slummy supporters as well Look at clark billings :) Mike Deep is trash always will be but by god damn give Mayor Alcombright a chance to at least move around his office a little bit before you knock him down, You are nothing more then a barrett support who will and would of trashed anyone who won. MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!
Milburn Drysdale

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 6, 2010
 
Wow ! Just look at Thurston Howells fortune grow. From 5.7 billion in post # 17 to 6.3 billion in post # 20. Must be the welfare rats in North Adams are finally paying the rent.
Thurston once told me that he was thinking of buying North Adams and kicking everyone out.
keeping them honest

Lutz, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 8, 2010
 
mike deep has been a train wreck for north adams since day one. he has cost our city dearly. i purchased insurance from him once, he violated every insurance law in the book and almost lost his insurance license because he committed illegallities against me. this is one of your typical alcombright supporters.
Justanothermom

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 9, 2010
 
keeping them honest wrote:
mike deep has been a train wreck for north adams since day one. he has cost our city dearly. i purchased insurance from him once, he violated every insurance law in the book and almost lost his insurance license because he committed illegallities against me. this is one of your typical alcombright supporters.
I'm interested in the specifics on this one, "keeping them honest". I thought insurance in Mass was so tightly regulated that nothing could slide by. Unless he was collecting premiums and not submitting them. Was that the case?
YOU ARE WRONG WRONG WRONG

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jan 9, 2010
 
Justanothermom wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm interested in the specifics on this one, "keeping them honest". I thought insurance in Mass was so tightly regulated that nothing could slide by. Unless he was collecting premiums and not submitting them. Was that the case?
I am an avid Alcombright supporter, and am NOTHING like Mike Deep. In fact, I know hundreds of Dick's supporters who would take incredible insult to your post.

Everyone who should know, knows that people who do not get along with a current mayor usually support his opponent.(In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if YOU would support ANYONE who runs against Dick in the next election, because you are now a malcontent.) That, however, does not define the typical Alcombright supporter. AND YOU KNOW IT!

You, my friend, are just another rabble rouser, who shoots his mouth off, but doesn't know how to do it correctly. A wiser person would not have posted what you did.

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."
YOU ARE WRONG WRONG WRONG

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jan 9, 2010
 
keeping them honest wrote:
mike deep has been a train wreck for north adams since day one. he has cost our city dearly. i purchased insurance from him once, he violated every insurance law in the book and almost lost his insurance license because he committed illegallities against me. this is one of your typical alcombright supporters.
Sorry. My last post was directed at "keeping them honest". I must have clicked "reply" for the wrong post.

I hope I haven't offended "Justanothermom".
Justanothermom

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jan 9, 2010
 
YOU ARE WRONG WRONG WRONG wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. My last post was directed at "keeping them honest". I must have clicked "reply" for the wrong post.
I hope I haven't offended "Justanothermom".
I was taken aback a bit, until I read this next post from you.
~~~~~~~~~~

I'm still waiting for an answer from the poster I responded to.
burnem

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Sep 18, 2010
 
one word.....carma
An inarticulate rockpile

Williamstown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Sep 19, 2010
 
Deep was , is and always shall be a Deep.
lol

Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Sep 23, 2010
 
Not one post by blackbird wounder why?
deep

Williamstown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Sep 23, 2010
 
blackbird is making pie ?
kevin

Glens Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Sep 23, 2010
 
Court Clerk wrote:
Here's the funny part. This case was heard by a jury a few months ago and they awarded the couple $16,000. Deep didn't want to pay that so he appealed allowing the judge to award them $200,000. Deep's appeal cost him another $184,000.
Good to see someone get some justice against these parasites
Maynard Krebbs

Williamstown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Sep 24, 2010
 
howell theories and braggings are lies
Same

Saratoga Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Oct 23, 2013
 
lol wrote:
And he lost to me in court when he tried to bring me in for non-payment of rent when he refused to fix things that were wrong in the apartment. And to top it off he had his workers break in to my apartment the day before court. When will they just eliminate these slumlords!!!????
he did the same thing to me.
topoxisgayy

Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Oct 24, 2013
 
what a trash site this is. they let fruit cakes such as this guy Thurston to post senseless garbage and remove valid posts.
fk you topix you lame as fkks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 36 of36
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••