Stinging gas sends May Day protesters fleeing

May 1, 2012 Full story: WSET-TV Lynchburg 19

Thousands of protesters in New York demanded an end to income inequality and housing foreclosures.

Full Story

Since: Jan 12

Granbury, TX

#1 May 2, 2012
What a bunch of idiots ,I understand the disparity between rich and poor is an unsettling issue, but don't these people have jobs, lives or are they as ignorant and unskilled as the illegal's that hitched Theire wagon to these people or what?

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 May 2, 2012
Well maybe itf the idiots bought a house that they could truly afford, they wouldn't be in a precarious position concerning their homes.
uIdiotRacesMakeW orldPeace

United States

#4 May 2, 2012
OWS and Tea party (as most have not clue of what really going on...) but only know Subprimemortgage is cause mess at home , that effect ! US govt repeal of Glas steagal Act , and the giving/ collobarating and allowing Wall Street shenigan excesses to reigns; means the greed that took US /world financial system into hellish tell spin . Who pays for it?
The G20 nation had introduced a Global Bank Tax and reintroduced defunct revised US Glas Steagal Act to shoreup the world financial malfeance caused by US investment banks like Merril Lynch (First to make up deriavitive ,an investment vechicle that very few understand, the implication is cause of World catagion , and other US investmant banks follow predatory capitalistic endevors, sold these deriviatives , CMO ... to world market , the domino effect cause collaspse of world banks and investment institutions, and this came back to nick US in the smelly butt)! And you the world consumers have paid for it , GLOBAL BANK TAX! Enjoy for those who ... WBHAHAHAaaaaaaaaaaaa

Do the research doofuses! Wakeup time Doofuses! Go back to sleep for those apathetic ...
Obooger hussein Borat

Philadelphia, PA

#5 May 2, 2012
these ogguby nimrods are my core constituents
uIdiotRacesMakeW orldPeace

United States

#6 May 2, 2012
ADD!

The Republican introduced/signed into legislation and then the Democrat also later sign the Acidic ill Gramm-Beech-Bliley Act that repealed the Glas Steagal Act under the dumb smarty Bill Clinton who have clue that deregulation give predatory capitalist the free reign to plunder... GREED and Power will take any nation(s) down. Learn anything from 1929 Financial depression era Coporatistism ...
i have no problem with capitalist but when then become predatory look out

Do the research!
uIdiotRacesMakeW orldPeace

United States

#7 May 2, 2012
Corrupted Bi-partisansShop of horror(Leaders and thier sycophants( had failed us Americans ! Time to oust them out!
uIdiotRacesMakeW orldPeace

United States

#8 May 2, 2012
uIdiotRacesMakeWorldPeace wrote:
ADD!
The Republican introduced/signed into legislation and then the Democrat also later sign the Acidic ill Gramm-Beech-Bliley Act that repealed the Glas Steagal Act under the dumb smarty Bill Clinton who have clue that deregulation give predatory capitalist the free reign to plunder... GREED and Power will take any nation(s) down. Learn anything from 1929 Financial depression era Coporatistism ...
i have no problem with capitalist but when then become predatory look out
Do the research!
that is s/h/b '... HAVE NOT'
uIdiotRacesMakeW orldPeace

United States

#9 May 2, 2012
uIdiotRacesMakeWorldPeace wrote:
OWS and Tea party (as most have not clue of what really going on...) but only know Subprimemortgage is cause mess at home , that effect ! US govt repeal of Glas steagal Act , and the giving/ collobarating and allowing Wall Street shenigan excesses to reigns; means the greed that took US /world financial system into hellish tell spin . Who pays for it?
The G20 nation had introduced a Global Bank Tax and reintroduced defunct revised US Glas Steagal Act to shoreup the world financial malfeance caused by US investment banks like Merril Lynch (First to make up deriavitive ,an investment vechicle that very few understand, the implication is cause of World catagion , and other US investmant banks follow predatory capitalistic endevors, sold these deriviatives , CMO ... to world market , the domino effect cause collaspse of world banks and investment institutions, and this came back to nick US in the smelly butt)! And you the world consumers have paid for it , GLOBAL BANK TAX! Enjoy for those who ... WBHAHAHAaaaaaaaaaaaa
Do the research doofuses! Wakeup time Doofuses! Go back to sleep for those apathetic ...
It include for you nimrods the bad US Sub prime mortgages packed with good ones ... sold worldwide caused US/ world Stock market instabilty, US housing mess...
our hard -earned Americans tax used by US govt bailout those corrupted biggest US banks, other US financial institutions ... and leaving many small banks to go bankrupt and add and the world /US consumers have to pay for it.

Enjoy!

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#10 May 2, 2012
They all past-gas at once.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#11 May 2, 2012
Eating gruel out of one bucket while sharing the same spoon sounds like pigs in the trough.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#12 May 2, 2012
these ows idiots just don't look like the type that would ever leave their parents basement to attempt a job or a mortgage. The borrowers of these subprime notes bear half the responsibility for promising to pay back what they never could afford and it's hardly a protest trigger just because the losers envy the people that actually work and pay their mortgage on time.
Community Disorganizer

Florham Park, NJ

#13 May 2, 2012
lolol wrote:
these ows idiots just don't look like the type that would ever leave their parents basement to attempt a job or a mortgage. The borrowers of these subprime notes bear half the responsibility for promising to pay back what they never could afford and it's hardly a protest trigger just because the losers envy the people that actually work and pay their mortgage on time.
The problem with these OWS idiots is they went to college, took a useless major, took at least six years to get their degree, borrowed a lot of money, and now either are too lazy to work, or nobody will hire the losers.

Since: Jan 12

Granbury, TX

#14 May 2, 2012
uIdiotRacesMakeWorldPeace wrote:
Corrupted Bi-partisansShop of horror(Leaders and thier sycophants( had failed us Americans ! Time to oust them out!
Waaah! Get a good mortgage company ,and a spell check wouldn't hurt either!

“Unchallenged”

Since: Nov 11

Uncommon

#15 May 2, 2012
Trash comes in every species,ours in the"occupiers".
foxracing

Knightdale, NC

#16 May 2, 2012
why protest? They should all be happy and celebrating for the great things their lover boy Obama has done for them.
equal rights for zoophile

Chicago, IL

#17 May 2, 2012
Can't complain here . There are less cars on the roads people using public transportation pulling or even biking . Air is fresher ,still we pay close to nothing for gasoline comparing to other Western nations .

Wish we pay more

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#18 May 3, 2012
This bunch make "Hippies" from the 60s look bad.
Community Disorganizer

Florham Park, NJ

#19 May 4, 2012
equal rights for zoophile wrote:
Can't complain here . There are less cars on the roads people using public transportation pulling or even biking . Air is fresher ,still we pay close to nothing for gasoline comparing to other Western nations .
Wish we pay more
Nobody is stopping you from paying more. Just write a check to the United States Treasury anytime you feel guilty.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#20 May 4, 2012
Community Disorganizer wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is stopping you from paying more. Just write a check to the United States Treasury anytime you feel guilty.
He's another pos that thinks because he thinks something he can force it down someone elses throat. Typical communist lib.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foreclosures Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muni market full of buried treasures (Mar '08) Thu Northside Neuman 3
Lawsuits allege OneWest bank can profit from fo... (Feb '10) Oct 22 hubertfields00 16
Phoenix Real Estate: Low Demand for Homes, High... (Apr '14) Oct 21 SandyWilliams 3
Paulson seeks rest of bailout (Dec '08) Sep 28 Swedenforever 12
Bank Of America Improves Foreclosure Image (Oct '12) Sep '14 Across the Ocean 4
How Fannie Mae And Freddie Mac Were Saved Sep '14 jmyers 1
Maps Illustrate Mortgage-Lending Boom and Bust ... Sep '14 Zombie Corpse Rental 1

Foreclosures People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE