Moberly Area Economic Development Cor...

Moberly Area Economic Development Corporation - not part of any lawsuit'

There are 1 comment on the Fayette Advertiser story from Feb 4, 2013, titled Moberly Area Economic Development Corporation - not part of any lawsuit'. In it, Fayette Advertiser reports that:

By Pat Roll Publisher Jason Monnig, of Monnig Industries, welcomed more then 60 people to the Knights of Columbus Hall to hear the Moberly Area Economic Development Corporation presentation Tuesday night in Glasgow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fayette Advertiser.

Be careful

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Feb 6, 2013
I hope the county looks into this before handing over $240,000. There are lots of news stories that show Mehaffy is in the middle of Mamtek lawsuits, mainly for not doing due diligence. The Moberly IDA is being sued and it is part of MAEDC which Mehaffy controls. A judge had to order him to hand over materials in the Shelter case. He cried in front of the House meetings but that didn't work. Do your due diligence because Mehaffy didn't and it cost Moberly millions. Don't let him lead you down the same path.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foreclosures Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News End of legislative session laws a " Zombie Prop... Jun 18 Mos-A 1
News Local real estate market on the rebound? (Sep '09) Jun 3 voteforBernie 21
News 22News I-Team: A Springfield mom rents a home t... (May '08) May '16 Dirtbags 50
News The property at One Selleck St. in Norwalk Conn... May '16 It Is That 1
News 'We need an outsider like Trump,' says this two... Apr '16 Too Stupid 5
News Shooing squatters (Jan '08) Apr '16 Jeffrey Irvine 611 8
Foreclosure process in Riverside, CA Mar '16 homebuyerie 1
More from around the web