CoreLogic Report: Foreclosure Rates F...

CoreLogic Report: Foreclosure Rates Falling in Charlottesville - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA N...

There are 1 comment on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from May 29, 2012, titled CoreLogic Report: Foreclosure Rates Falling in Charlottesville - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA N.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

New numbers out show that foreclosure rates in the Charlottesville area are falling.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

reality bites

Charlottesville, VA

#2 May 29, 2012
I suppose that one could same the same about the jobless rate. When you run out of jobs the jobless rate goes down, when you run out people who have been kicked out of their homes the foreclosure rate goes down. In other words dip stick it means your getting closer to the bottom of the barrel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foreclosures Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Developers put Hawthorne housing construction o... (Mar '08) Sun Raydot 36
News Positive public works (Nov '08) Sep '17 george 2
News Rent Confusion: Milwaukee renters caught in cro... (Feb '10) Sep '17 xyz 18
News Foreclosures: Joe Firmani wants to buy a diamon... (Apr '09) Jun '17 jpedonti 5
News America's consumer financial sheriff and the ho... May '17 tomin cali 1
News Former City Council candidate charged with larc... May '17 Danco for Justice 1
News Mnuchin Treasury Hearing May Be Dominated by 'F... (Feb '17) Mar '17 Johnpalumbo49 2
More from around the web