How To Battle A Bank

How To Battle A Bank

There are 48 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Mar 30, 2012, titled How To Battle A Bank. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

The movement to use local government funds as a battering ram against big banks has gained momentum since the start of the year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jesse

Dagenham, UK

#51 May 3, 2012
The Inside Scoop wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello,
I actually have worked in the foreclosure industry and have worked in it for the last four years. I would be more than happy to tell you that Bank of America, along with a lot of other banks do not have the actual say-so how the loan modifications. They actually get approval from the Investors such as FNMA or FREDDIE MAC prior to making a decision. Hence the delay in the decision.
I emphathize with homeowners and have actually created a website to assist people. I am more than happy to help. You can e-mail me at [email protected] or [email protected]
I wish you the best on keeping your home. You may want to contact the law firm that is assigned to your file in order to submitt offers in addition to submitting them to your mortgage lender.
Your service may be valuable, but it is outmoded. Bank of America and other banks' "loan modification programs" are fraudulent and designed to stall the inevitable collapse of Bank of America and other banks. Robo-signing plus "loan modification equals death rattle of the big banks.
peter tucker

Charlotte, MI

#52 May 3, 2012
Another demented post from Travelling Jesse
Whocoudadaknowed

Eugene, OR

#53 May 12, 2012
re-mod wrote:
Thanks! I really appreciate your response!
I wasn't looking for a smart ass remark - I was looking for advice. It seems as if this was the wrong place to post!
Wait for a few more posts when everyones calling each other c-suckers and topic goes to total "lemon". Happens every time since A D D is a requirement to graduate highschool the days. Especially in the east and in the southern inbred states.
peter tucker

Pinckney, MI

#54 May 13, 2012
Oregon??
Steve Gomolka

Edison, NJ

#55 May 15, 2012
!!!! Every American should read this!!

Everyone works hard for their money and if you’re able to make smart investments early they can pay off big time in the long run.

Here’s some advice if you’re just starting out with your career and savings.

First, you need to take baby steps. The first thing we advise is to stop saving for retirement until you can get an emergency fund built of 3-6 months worth of expenses. Next make sure you have no debt. Pay down all those credit cards and keep them at zero. After paying them down, keep the credit cards open, as it keeps your credit score strong, and save them for a rainy day . If you’re going to save for a sometime of purchase, build up the emergency fund first, and then save for your purchase on top of the fund. So when you buy a home or something similar and you make a solid down payment, you still have your emergency fund, plus you don’t have any debt when you move in. Thus starting fresh and putting you in a good place to start on that retirement fund.
chase

Bellwood, IL

#56 May 16, 2012
More ways to rob people of their 401k?
Greed!
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

#57 May 16, 2012
Keeping them at accomplishes nothing
Jean Jones

Springfield, MA

#58 Jun 22, 2012
In one week the sale of my house is suppose to happen ( like i said SUPPOSE to happen). I have been dealing with the thought of getting my mortgage from BOA. I have been approved for another mortgage so they are negotiating with BOA for the value of my property. This is a good way to get yourortgage out of their dirty little hands. My advice to anyone if in this type of hardship get some help from your tenant associationand most importantly "Don't leave your home"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foreclosures Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Con man ordered to pay $60,000 in restitution (Apr '11) Aug 22 Simone Stewart 2
News End of legislative session laws a " Zombie Prop... Jun '16 Mos-A 1
News Local real estate market on the rebound? (Sep '09) Jun '16 voteforBernie 21
News 22News I-Team: A Springfield mom rents a home t... (May '08) May '16 Dirtbags 50
News The property at One Selleck St. in Norwalk Conn... May '16 It Is That 1
News 'We need an outsider like Trump,' says this two... Apr '16 Too Stupid 5
News Shooing squatters (Jan '08) Apr '16 Jeffrey Irvine 611 8
More from around the web