Finney sentenced in mortgage fraud

Finney sentenced in mortgage fraud

There are 33 comments on the GoErie.com story from Mar 19, 2009, titled Finney sentenced in mortgage fraud. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

Greg Finney arrives at the Federal Court House to face charges related to the ongoing local mortgage fraud cases Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
joeblow

Erie, PA

#23 May 21, 2013
Dude is a career snitch / all those muscles no heart
BackToPrison

Pittsburgh, PA

#24 Jun 19, 2013
I will be devoting all my free time to making sure Greg goes back to prison. He is a Thief and will continue to steal from hard working people until he is put back where he belongs "Prison". His son Michael is a chip off the old block too (Thief)

See ya soon Greg
Whitey Ford

United States

#25 Jun 19, 2013
I heard he is doing concrete work , or some type of construction work . Look out people he is on the prowl again .
Joey Bagadonuts

Erie, PA

#26 Jun 19, 2013
Dude has 2 strikes , pretty sure he will be swinging for the fence for strike 3 . Looking like he is on roids again , quite sure the rage is not far behind ... He owes a lot of people a lot of money , karma can be a real bitch sometimes.
jon williams

Canton, OH

#29 Feb 12, 2016
badazz wrote:
Ashley i hope your "honest, loving" father rots....snitches get stiches and biried in ditches. KARMAS a b#tch and he will get his
For being such a badass it's funny how your pussy ass is hiding behind a computer screen. Let me guess you're going to be the one to give him stitches? Lmao. Bet if you were in the same position twin children to look after at a young age, doing it all on your own and lpokong at serious time you'd take the time too? Who are you to pass judgement? Its retards like you that make other countries think were all incest dumb hillbillies. Its buried by the way. Have someone edit your spelling before you post shit for the world to see. I think you m want to type dumbass, not badass.
tired of being PC

Erie, PA

#30 Feb 12, 2016
And you're such a moron that you just posted on a post that's been dead for two years.
Jake

Erie, PA

#31 Feb 14, 2016
pa_nae wrote:
Greg,
you know that your father and I were the best of friends. If he were still alive I know that he would be ashamed of how you turned out to be. He loved you so much when you were young because I was around him and your mom and this is how you repay them for all they did for you. Well maybe that was the problem.
Do you think about what you have put your mother and your children through? You lost your father at a young age, so why would you do this to them?
I thought that you would have learned after the first time you went to jail but your greed for money and drugs are you down fall. You can believe this these next few years are going to be harder because you are older and time doesn't fly by as st a the last bit you did.
I hope this time you have learned valuable lesson from the crimes you have imposed on these people
It is my wish that when you get out that you can become an honest man like I know that your mom and dad taught you to be. If you can't do it for them then first of all do it for yourself and for your children and grandchildren that you will have some day.
I hope and pray that you will become a different man when you come home this time. I'll pray for you and your family and ask God to keep you all safe until you return home.
God Bless,
Is he any relation to Jill --- just wonndering
Shots fired

Erie, PA

#32 Feb 16, 2016
snitches get stitches you and your brother are bitchez
Just sayin

Erie, PA

#33 Feb 16, 2016
jon williams wrote:
<quoted text>
For being such a badass it's funny how your pussy ass is hiding behind a computer screen. Let me guess you're going to be the one to give him stitches? Lmao. Bet if you were in the same position twin children to look after at a young age, doing it all on your own and lpokong at serious time you'd take the time too? Who are you to pass judgement? Its retards like you that make other countries think were all incest dumb hillbillies. Its buried by the way. Have someone edit your spelling before you post shit for the world to see. I think you m want to type dumbass, not badass.
Hey fat ass why don't you get a life and stop worrying about the past? I have a feeling your daddy lives on w.32 and you have a twin brother that is a fat POS too! Simzack!
john

Erie, PA

#35 Feb 18, 2016
Greg is very violent. He usedto beat the crap out of his twins mom lori. He faked car accidents for money. He pulled lori into a lot of stuff . For his kids his son mike seems like him. Ashley I'm not sure. But I know Greg and his partners hurt a lotof families.
dumpster fire

United States

#36 Jan 27, 2017
Is this the guy that has finney and son disposal?
DynoMutt

United States

#37 Jan 28, 2017
dumpster fire wrote:
Is this the guy that has finney and son disposal?
Same guy.

finneyandsondisposal.com/contacts/
dumpster fire

United States

#38 Jan 28, 2017
DynoMutt wrote:
<quoted text>

Same guy.

finneyandsondisposal.com/contacts/
good to know. i'll never use them. would encorage everyone else to avoid them as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foreclosures Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News cold, economy drive more homeless to seek help (Dec '08) Nov '17 Kenny Nichols 5
News Ian Mulgrew: No surrender for long-time, self-r... Nov '17 Justice eh 1
News Developers put Hawthorne housing construction o... (Mar '08) Oct '17 Raydot 36
News Positive public works (Nov '08) Sep '17 george 2
News Rent Confusion: Milwaukee renters caught in cro... (Feb '10) Sep '17 xyz 18
News Foreclosures: Joe Firmani wants to buy a diamon... (Apr '09) Jun '17 jpedonti 5
News America's consumer financial sheriff and the ho... (May '17) May '17 tomin cali 1
More from around the web