Curing Personal Credit Crises

Curing Personal Credit Crises

There are 3 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Jun 19, 2008, titled Curing Personal Credit Crises. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

With millions of Americans carrying unprecedented levels of debt, saving less than those in other countries and facing record home-foreclosure levels, some might conclude that Americans have weak self-control ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Lori

New Britain, CT

#1 Jun 20, 2008
I read this book not long after it came out. It is very good--Vyse manages to be funny and entertaining while producing a work that is both well-researched and thought-provoking. He examines individual and social factors, and offers practical suggestions for anyone who would like to improve their financial situation--and who wouldn't these days!?!
Jeff H

Hamden, CT

#2 Jun 20, 2008
Thank god with my divorce and sale of a really nice house, I now have zero credit debt. My ex had us in 50,000 worth of credit card debt, the interest payments alone were sick!

If you have credit card debt, live like a pauper, pay it down as SOON AS POSSIBLE! Eat mac & cheese for a month if you have to, but pay it down as much as possible as quickly as possible! Skip the luxuries. Shut off cable, skip the vacation, whatever, but you are killing yourself if you have a bunch of credit card debt.
Querida

London, UK

#5 Mar 26, 2014
This is the first time I had ever applied for a loan. I couldn't have asked for anything more from the staff that answered any of my questions to the application process. Once this had all been completed the money was transferred quickly into my account. I will definitely be recommending 911PDAY .COM ( http://goo.gl/l0GrbF ) too my friends and family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foreclosures Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why stop foreclosure auction? Nov 30 Lmrothenberg 1
News Green Energy Can Complicate Real Estate Foreclo... Nov 29 Solarman 1
News Man charged in alleged loan refinancing scam (Aug '10) Nov 13 anonymous 9
News Oklahoma Real Estate Experts To Offer Free Lega... Nov '16 legal or not 1
News Class-action lawsuit is latest woe for IndyMac (Jun '08) Oct '16 Skullymander 74
News 22News I-Team: A Springfield mom rents a home t... (May '08) Oct '16 Another Victim 51
News Paulson to give update today on financial bailout (Nov '08) Oct '16 High School Reunion 20
More from around the web