More than 29,000 pounds of beef recalled on salmonella fears

Jul 23, 2012 Full story: WTVR Richmond

The United States Food and Drug Administration's Food Safety and Inspection Service announced Sunday evening that Cargill Meat Solutions Corporation is issuing an immediate recall of approximately 29,339 pounds of ground beef on fears that it may be contaminated with Salmonella Enteritidis.

Read more
questioner

Llano, TX

#1 Jul 23, 2012
The problem of food safety is an old one in America, for those of you that want to go back to the good ole days before government regulation I suggest you read the following book:

http://www.americanliterature.com/UptonSincla...

Are you sure that you can depend on a business to do what is best for you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Science Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cleaned Dried Processing debuts new 143,000-squ... (Aug '14) Mar 24 Shawn 5
News Costco working on phasing out antibiotics from ... Mar 18 fish importing li... 1
News Grossed out by holiday potlucks? Join the crowd (Dec '08) Mar 17 Hughes Muse 21
News Obama proposes new agency to make Americans' fo... Mar 14 Cordwainer Trout 6
How to thicken aloe vera so it becomes a gel? (Jul '09) Mar 13 helhen 8
News Revised and International Announcement: InfrAeg... (Sep '08) Mar 13 like 2 no 1,430
News Whole Foods issues major recall due to possible... Mar 4 JDL sext tours 2
More from around the web