Revised and International Announcement: InfrAegis Announced Again...

Aug 29, 2008 Full story: PR-inside.com 1,430

DLM will receive one BSW board seat. With respect to the press release of InfrAegis, Inc.

Read more
DoubtfullinMN

Shakopee, MN

#1347 Apr 20, 2012
It would be so nice for this all to come to a decision. I feel that everyone who invested has lost their money to these big wheels for all of their legal expense. I sincerely hope that they get what they deserve. I feel so sorry for everyone that has invested in this scam.
wojo77

Chicago, IL

#1348 Apr 27, 2012
staus hearing moved to november 11, 2012 as agreed to by both parties.
wojo77

Chicago, IL

#1349 Apr 27, 2012
sorry that's STATUS hearing.
Abouttime

Chicago, IL

#1350 Apr 30, 2012
wojo77 wrote:
That's a long delay! It will have been over a year since the indictment came out at that point. Anyone have any ideas why this was pushed so far ahead? Any deals in the works? Irrelevant because of the IRS and FBI involvement? These things move slow, but that's ridiculous.
Triple A

Chicago, IL

#1351 Jul 5, 2012
Whatever happened to the Macmillin Group?
Abouttime

Chicago, IL

#1352 Sep 4, 2012
wojo77 wrote:
It looks like Infraegis actually sued someone the other day as opposed to their usual tendency to get sued. Anyone have any idea what that is about? It is against World Advisers. Is it just them trying to get cash somehow? Any update from anyone on the November hearing? Will we see a deal made?
Triple A

Chicago, IL

#1353 Sep 26, 2012
Is the Macmillin Group still together?
Anthony_in_PA

Philadelphia, PA

#1355 Oct 11, 2012
Any update with this debacle? I was an original investor back in 2002/2003. I've been casing down answers for the past 12 months.
Anthony_in_PA

Philadelphia, PA

#1356 Oct 11, 2012
Correction: trying to chase down answers. Zero luck.
Triple A

Chicago, IL

#1357 Oct 16, 2012
Any info on the Macmillin Group?
pissed off

Chicago, IL

#1358 Oct 16, 2012
The Macmillan group has nothing to do with this.... they are a group of investors just like u and I that got screwed...
Abouttime

Chicago, IL

#1359 Oct 24, 2012
Anthony_in_PA wrote:
Correction: trying to chase down answers. Zero luck.
Webb has a court date on November 11th.
pissed off

Hartland, WI

#1360 Oct 24, 2012
Hope they hang him by his balls... if he has any
wojo77

Chicago, IL

#1361 Nov 7, 2012
case moved to may 2013.
pissed off

Chicago, IL

#1362 Nov 7, 2012
of course its moved to May 2013....thats how the system works!!!
Abouttime

Chicago, IL

#1363 Nov 8, 2012
wojo77 wrote:
case moved to may 2013.
Why does this keep getting moved? He is probably still cooking up scams. He is probably on the East Coast saying he can prevent global warming for just a few hundred million dollars. Of course, like the Gulf Coast oil spill he claimed he could clean up, the first few treatments may not take, so it could be additional years and additional dollars before it is clear that it worked.
like 2 no

Doylestown, PA

#1364 Nov 8, 2012
WOJO WHY WAS THIS MOVED ? HOW OR WHERE DO YOU GET ALL THIS INFORMATION ?
Abouttime

Chicago, IL

#1365 Nov 9, 2012
like 2 no wrote:
WOJO WHY WAS THIS MOVED ? HOW OR WHERE DO YOU GET ALL THIS INFORMATION ?
I'm just glad Wojo keeps us updated. Who cares where he gets his information from? It's accurate. What I really think all of us who have been ripped off by this scam want to know is why does it keep getting moved? Is Webb cutting a deal? Everyone just wants to see justice prevail and with these long delays, it does not seem to be. Thanks for the info Wojo, but give us a little encouragement.
like 2 no

Doylestown, PA

#1366 Nov 9, 2012
I am also glad wojo supplies us with info. I just wish there was more info on what the hearings are for or about and why they keep getting moved. Just wondering if there was any site we could go to get info about the hearings, and that is why I asked how or where wojo got his.
wojo77

Chicago, IL

#1367 Nov 9, 2012
it's just the way the court system works. right now the criminal case being handled by the FBI takes precedence over the US securities and exchange commissions case as i understand it. these two entities hopefully will find these lying rats guilty of all charges. it's just a long process.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Science Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cleaned Dried Processing debuts new 143,000-squ... (Aug '14) Mar 24 Shawn 5
News Costco working on phasing out antibiotics from ... Mar 18 fish importing li... 1
News Grossed out by holiday potlucks? Join the crowd (Dec '08) Mar 17 Hughes Muse 21
News Obama proposes new agency to make Americans' fo... Mar 14 Cordwainer Trout 6
How to thicken aloe vera so it becomes a gel? (Jul '09) Mar 13 helhen 8
News Whole Foods issues major recall due to possible... Mar 4 JDL sext tours 2
News 135,000 pounds of burgers recalled due to allergen Mar 4 CLIMATE CHANGE 1
More from around the web