Revised and International Announcemen...

Revised and International Announcement: InfrAegis Announced Again...

There are 1446 comments on the PR-inside.com story from Aug 29, 2008, titled Revised and International Announcement: InfrAegis Announced Again.... In it, PR-inside.com reports that:

DLM will receive one BSW board seat. With respect to the press release of InfrAegis, Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PR-inside.com.

wojo77

Chicago, IL

#1204 Dec 7, 2010
learn how to spell!!
whatthef

Chicago, IL

#1205 Dec 8, 2010
It was a typo but what lurks in your brain? I lost some money but I think Webb really screwed you. Does it hurt boy!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wojo77

Chicago, IL

#1206 Dec 8, 2010
whatthef wrote:
It was a typo but what lurks in your brain? I lost some money but I think Webb really screwed you. Does it hurt boy!!
the image of your butt ass naked mama lurks in my head. not a pretty sight for sure. oh well a case of beer and a paper bag will help take the edge off. 100,000 dollars...what an idiot!!!
Please

Chicago, IL

#1207 Dec 14, 2010
Wojo - you still check this everyday?! Could you just curb our curiousity and tell us what IA did to you? This is anonymous ya know.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wojo77

Chicago, IL

#1208 Jan 10, 2011
Alabama Securities Commission announced that the agency has issued a Cease and Desist Order to InfrAegis, Inc. and three of the company's officers, related to alleged violations of the Alabama Securities Act. The alleged violations pertain to InfrAegis' offer and sale of company stock shares to several Alabama investors. The order demands that the company and its representatives immediately cease and desist from further offers or sales of any security into, within or from the State of Alabama. According to the ASC Order, InfrAegis, headquartered in Elk Grove Village, Illinois has as its stated business purpose the provision of integrated technology products for infrastructure and national security applications. Gregory E. Webb, president and CEO of the company, was in Orange Beach, Alabama in June to promote a product offered by InfrAegis that, when applied in large amounts, purportedly would help alleviate environmental damages caused by the Gulf oil spill. Webb, together with C. Robert Abbott, InfrAegis Chief Product Officer; and, James R. Zilka, InfrAegis' Chief Financial Officer, were named in the Order as not being registered with the ASC to conduct securities business in Alabama and that the company's stock shares are not registered or determined to be exempt from registration with the ASC as required by law. Further investigation by the ASC's Enforcement Division revealed that the State of Illinois had previously issued an administrative order against InfrAegis, Inc., alleging similar securities law violations in that state. Webb, Abbott and Zilka have 28 days to respond after receipt of the Order or face possible legal sanctions as allowed under the Alabama Securities Act. The ASC cautions potential investors to thoroughly scrutinize and research any investment opportunity or offer. Contact the ASC with inquiries concerning securities broker-dealers, agents, investment advisers, investment adviser representatives, financial planners, registration status of securities or debt management programs, to report suspected fraud or to obtain consumer information.
wojo77

Chicago, IL

#1209 Jan 10, 2011
Stealing from headlines to steal from investors
By Todd Rokita
Indiana Secretary of State

A few short months ago, a deepwater drilling rig exploded near the Gulf Coast, causing oil to gush into the water. As executives struggled to find a quick solution, one company, InfrAegis Inc., allegedly told potential investors in Alabama the product they created would stop the oil leak and had the support of government officials involved in the cleanup. In reality, according to the Alabama Securities Commission, the company was not registered to sell stocks and appeared to be exploiting the oil crisis to take advantage of unsuspecting investors.

Fraudsters stealing from headlines to steal from investors is unfortunately another in a long line of scams. Whether itís the oil spill in the Gulf or earthquakes in Haiti, fraudsters will tout investment opportunities in a product or company related to actual relief efforts. They play off of empathy for those impacted by the situation or frustration over the lack of a quick solution to persuade victims to invest.

Although the people and places affected by these types of events are often in great need of support, itís important to protect your savings from fraudsters and ensure your money is actually going to relief efforts. One of most important steps you can take when approached about an investment opportunity is to call the Secretary of Stateís Securities Division at 1-800- 223-8791, or use the searchable databases online at IndianaInvestment- Watch.com to make sure the person and the investment itself are licensed and registered. Even if the person is based in another state, they are still required to register with Secretary of Stateís office to sell securities in Indiana.

Watch out for sales pitches that overuse jargon or scientific terms. Fraudsters may rely on these to appear more legitimate than they really are, and may go as far as making up words or phrases. The average investor, for example, likely doesnít have an extensive knowledge of the technology used to clean up oil spills and will not recognize when a fraudster is using inappropriate terms or phrases. When in doubt, take time to do your research and get a second opinion from a licensed financial services professional.

Also, make sure you get something in writing. Every investment opportunity should have a circular or prospectus that outlines the details of the investment. If the person offering the investment is unwilling to put something in writing, itís a red flag they may be committing fraud.

Additionally, if he or she is hesitant to answer your questions about the investment, you should walk away immediately. Legitimate, licensed professionals should be transparent and give you all the information you need.

Using the latest headlines to take advantage of people is not unique to investment fraud. You should also use caution with charitable organizations asking for donations to relief efforts.

Again, itís admirable that people want to help, but important to make sure donations donít end up in the pockets of scam artists. Use resources like charitynavigator. org or the Better Business Bureauís Wise Giving Alliance, give.org , to fully research a charity or business. On these sites, you can find out about the organizationís tax status, financial statements, complaint history and much more.

Bottom line: You can never be too careful when it comes to protecting your savings, so use caution when investing in or donating to relief efforts.
maxx

Boone, IA

#1210 Jan 14, 2011
Illinois just raised state taxes, maybe they invested too..F****n low life bastards as well no comments from infraegis. Webb will hopefully be some ones boy in prison.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PH GOV Consultant

Makati, Philippines

#1212 Feb 7, 2011
IA is contacting Philippines regarding Airport Security and Digital advertising. How true IA's credibility?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wojo77

Chicago, IL

#1213 Feb 9, 2011
ia is also in contact with bumblefucked egypt to put digital advertising on the sides of camels as they walk through egyptian airports in order to get through security. to the previous poster...are you soft? credible...these people are thieves!!!
wojo77

Chicago, IL

#1214 Mar 22, 2011
this crummy company has a court date today with the illinois states attorney. don't have much info but will post if and when i do.
wojo77

Chicago, IL

#1215 Mar 23, 2011
my bad the court proceedings was with the illinois attorney general's office. bottom line this crummy company tried to squirm their way out of previous agreement they had made with the illinois secretary of states office. did'nt work as sitting judge found their defense to be laughable at best. do not know what this will produce but at least this crummy company is running out of excuses errrr...options on why they will not abide with agreement they had made in june 2010 with all of those good folks from illinois.
wojo77

Chicago, IL

#1216 Apr 15, 2011
i invoke my fifth amendment right...this after you have already stolen tens of millions of dollars from trustworthy people.
wojo77

Chicago, IL

#1217 May 13, 2011
INDICTED by the FEDS...justice will prevail!!!!
mjv-in-mn

Flandreau, SD

#1218 May 13, 2011
wojo77 wrote:
more info please
udh369

Springfield, IL

#1219 May 13, 2011
wojo77 wrote:
I checked with the FBI and there is no indictment, jizbag.

You are so full of shit.
bts46

Elk Grove Village, IL

#1220 May 15, 2011
Ican find nothing, NOTHING AT ALL, about any indictment.
Post a source/verify or shut the F*** up. We have all lost real money; unlike you who is just trying to settle a grudge.
tickedoff

Chicago, IL

#1221 May 15, 2011
i think wojo is Greg Webb
bts46

Elk Grove Village, IL

#1222 May 15, 2011
to: Ticked off

"i think wojo is Greg Webb"

You gotta be kidding. So, how many personalities do you think he has??
wojo77

Chicago, IL

#1223 May 16, 2011
bts46 wrote:
Ican find nothing, NOTHING AT ALL, about any indictment.
Post a source/verify or shut the F*** up. We have all lost real money; unlike you who is just trying to settle a grudge.
you're not looking hard enough.
mjv-in-mn

Flandreau, SD

#1224 May 16, 2011
wojo77 wrote:
<quoted text>you're not looking hard enough.
then tell us where to look.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food Science Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SoCal co recalls nearly 16,000 pounds of deli m... (May '11) Sep 13 Meat Al 2
News Why norovirus is such a menace (Feb '14) Aug '17 madoff sindrome 67
News You Asked: What Is the Healthiest Way to Cook V... Jul '17 kyrios777 1
Companies interested in highly functional, plan... Jul '17 Grain_Pro 1
( oats, effects of cooking methods on oats ) - ... Jul '17 allgoals 1
Anyone hear about MyFoodRecruiter.com ? (Nov '10) Jun '17 amourdevin 19
News Egg executives in salmonella case must report t... Jun '17 Cordwainer Trout 6
More from around the web