Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2009

10+2% lease bank instruments with no upfront fees. We are in direct contact with this provider. Do you/your client have the capability to send by swift MT103.23 or MT799 a payment undertaking to cover the lease fees after the contract is signed?
Upon receipt and confirmation of the swift MT103.23 or MT799 the provider will issue and swift the BG/SBLC by MT760 to your client bank for verification and final payment will be effected within 48hrs - 10banking days after confirmation of the BG/SBLC.
DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC, MTN.
2. Total Face Value: 50M Euro (Minimum)- 500M Euro (MAX).
3. Issuing Bank: Top 25 Bank.
4. Age: One Year, One Day.
5. Leasing Price: 10%+2% of Face Value by (MT799-ICBPO, MT103-23)
6. Delivery: MT760 SWIFT TO SWIFT.
7. Payment: Wire Transfer.
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 5banking days.
CURRENT ISSUING BANKS:
1] HSBC LONDON [2] BARCLAYS FRANKFURT [3] ABN-AMRO [4] DEUTSCHE BANK [5] PNB PARIBAS (SBLC).
This opportunity is open for a short period of time and its without upfront fees, the Bank instrument can be assigned to your name as the beneficiary and you can utilize this in any business transactions you desire.
Get back to me for full application pack if this is of any interest to you or your clients. contact us at: ecapital_consultants@yahoo.com

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2009

8+2% lease bank instruments SBLC/BG with no upfront fees. We have direct contacts to series of leased Bank Instrument providers around the globe, we are also affiliated to several finance and investment company in ASIA, USA and EUROPE that also has access to leased Bank Instrument, our providers are ready and willing to lease there bank instrument base on the terms and conditions below, if the conditions and terms are acceptable to you, then a contract will be signed and the transaction will be handled by both parties financial institution directly. You will work with your bank to ensure that the leased instruments will be returned to back to our providers before the maturity date. This Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for Trade in PPP.

Our company also support bank instrument financing (BG/SBLC) that can help you secure funding for your projects after providing the yearly renewable leased bank instruments. Lease price 8+2 % with no upfront fees. The 2% commission split 50/50 for both sides.
Get back to me for full application pack if this is of any interest to you or your clients.
Best regards
Pascal oramis
Elite capital consultants

PROCEDURE: NO UPFRONT FEES REQUIRED

1. Provider and Lessee execute, sign and initiate the Deed of Agreement, which thereby automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract.

2. Within 24hrs after both parties sign the Agreement; Lessee will make an initial 10% payment of the leasing fee by wire transfer into the Provider's bank account for the bank transmission charges for the BG/SBLC MT760 swift transmission to Lessee's bank account.

3. Within Three (3) banking days after confirmation of receipt of the initial 10% payment of the leasing fee in Provider's bank account, The (Provider) will instruct his Bank to issue and deliver the Bank Instrument by MT760 to Lessee bank for authentication and verification, not later than 72hours of confirmation/receipt of the BG, lessee will instruct his bank to MT103 the complete payment for the leasing fee and pay the broker commission.

4. within 3 banking days after confirmation of receipt of payment of the full leasing fees and commission, the Provider will deliver the hard copy of the Bank Instrument to the Lessee bank via bank bonded courier. Should Lessee default to pay the leasing fees to the Provider and the Agents fees as agreed after 3 banking days of confirmation of Bank Instrument via MT760 swift in lessee bank account, Provider will instruct the issuing bank to put a claim on the leased Bank Instrument, thereby forcing the Lessees bank to return the Bank Instrument via MT760 to the issuing Bank.
costel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2009

ora501 wrote:
10+2% lease bank instruments with no upfront fees. We are in direct contact with this provider. Do you/your client have the capability to send by swift MT103.23 or MT799 a payment undertaking to cover the lease fees after the contract is signed?
Upon receipt and confirmation of the swift MT103.23 or MT799 the provider will issue and swift the BG/SBLC by MT760 to your client bank for verification and final payment will be effected within 48hrs - 10banking days after confirmation of the BG/SBLC.
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC, MTN.
5. Leasing Price: 10%+2% of Face Value by (MT799-ICBPO, MT103-23)
CURRENT ISSUING BANKS:
1] HSBC LONDON [2] BARCLAYS FRANKFURT [3] ABN-AMRO [4] DEUTSCHE BANK [5] PNB PARIBAS (SBLC).
This opportunity is open for a short period of time and its without upfront fees, the Bank instrument can be assigned to your name as the beneficiary and you can utilize this in any business transactions you desire.
Get back to me for full application pack if this is of any interest to you or your clients. contact us at: ecapital_consultants@yahoo.com
send me more info at primestargroup@gmail.com if you can offer this. i have clients really to move forward
yunus ismail raja

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

ora501 wrote:
8+2% lease bank instruments SBLC/BG with no upfront fees. We have direct contacts to series of leased Bank Instrument providers around the globe, we are also affiliated to several finance and investment company in ASIA, USA and EUROPE that also has access to leased Bank Instrument, our providers are ready and willing to lease there bank instrument base on the terms and conditions below, if the conditions and terms are acceptable to you, then a contract will be signed and the transaction will be handled by both parties financial institution directly. You will work with your bank to ensure that the leased instruments will be returned to back to our providers before the maturity date. This Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for Trade in PPP.
Our company also support bank instrument financing (BG/SBLC) that can help you secure funding for your projects after providing the yearly renewable leased bank instruments. Lease price 8+2 % with no upfront fees. The 2% commission split 50/50 for both sides.
Get back to me for full application pack if this is of any interest to you or your clients.
Best regards
Pascal oramis
Elite capital consultants
PROCEDURE: NO UPFRONT FEES REQUIRED
1. Provider and Lessee execute, sign and initiate the Deed of Agreement, which thereby automatically becomes a full commercial recourse contract.
2. Within 24hrs after both parties sign the Agreement; Lessee will make an initial 10% payment of the leasing fee by wire transfer into the Provider's bank account for the bank transmission charges for the BG/SBLC MT760 swift transmission to Lessee's bank account.
3. Within Three (3) banking days after confirmation of receipt of the initial 10% payment of the leasing fee in Provider's bank account, The (Provider) will instruct his Bank to issue and deliver the Bank Instrument by MT760 to Lessee bank for authentication and verification, not later than 72hours of confirmation/receipt of the BG, lessee will instruct his bank to MT103 the complete payment for the leasing fee and pay the broker commission.
4. within 3 banking days after confirmation of receipt of payment of the full leasing fees and commission, the Provider will deliver the hard copy of the Bank Instrument to the Lessee bank via bank bonded courier. Should Lessee default to pay the leasing fees to the Provider and the Agents fees as agreed after 3 banking days of confirmation of Bank Instrument via MT760 swift in lessee bank account, Provider will instruct the issuing bank to put a claim on the leased Bank Instrument, thereby forcing the Lessees bank to return the Bank Instrument via MT760 to the issuing Bank.
yiraja@hotmail.com
do you issue all bank instument.
if you do please contact me this email.
thanks
yunus raja

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

i am looking for bank Bank guaranty or MT760 MT799
if you any do of this bank issue.
please contact me.
i am open new business.
the my company production of rubbur matirials cemicels and disal.
please any body want invesment in my company please contact me.
email.(yiraja@hotmail.com)
edward

Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

we can deliver leased instruments to Organisations or individuals with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also proffer sales option to interested buyers. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (5.5+0.5)%+x%. X% IS Lessee broker's Commission and he determines his commission.

Serious enquiry to contact me for further details
contact me (bg.sblclease@gmail.com)
skype edward.ramos8
Mr chanet

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2009

Dear sir
we are Cnn.group co.ltd, we need issue SBLC
& B/G , from tops world Bank, Please sent term condition and others to me.
Best regards
Mr.chanet
edward

Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

you can reach me via email or skype

email is bg.sblclease@gmail.com
skype is edward.ramos8
LINE EXPRESS

Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2009

OUR CORPORATION IS ABSOLUTELY PROMPT TO SIGN, AS LESSEE PART, THE ABOVE PURPOSES, EXACTLY AS PER THE SHOWED BANK PROCEDURES.
WE HAVE FOR IMEDIATE ACTION, BEFORE THE END OF 2009 THE FOLLOWING LEASINGS:
A - BG US$10,000,000 - GARANTEED BY BANCO BRADESCO
B - BG 250,000,000euro - GARANTEED BY RABOBANK
C - SBLC US$2,000,000,000 - GRANTEED BY SIAM CITI BANK/BANKOK
THE INTERESTED LESSOR MAY CONTACT US BY THE PHONE NUMBERS:(OO5521) 3183-5342 8313-7453 AND/OR E-MAIL: HKLAPER@GMAIL AND/OR SKYPE
LINE EXPRESS

Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2009

CONSIDERING THE ABOVE BANK PROCEDURES WE ARE READY TO SIGN THE FIRST THREE BELOW LEASING CONTRACTS, EVEN BEFORE OF THE END OF 2009:
A- BG/US$10,000,000 - garantedeed by BRADESCO BANK
B- BG/250,000,000/euro - garanteed by RABOBANK
C- SBLC/US2,000,000,000 - garanteed by ISIAN CITI BANK/BANKOK
Fred

Erwin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2010

Mr chanet wrote:
Dear sir
we are Cnn.group co.ltd, we need issue SBLC
& B/G , from tops world Bank, Please sent term condition and others to me.
Best regards
Mr.chanet
Can get you a lease on a MTN. Will that be acceptable?
Fred

Erwin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2010

Have access to lease MTN's. 10+1+1
MICHAEL BROWN

Lagos, Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

We are working directly with private lenders/investors who are able to provide yearly renewable bank instruments i.e. Fresh Cut SBLC or BG with a pre-advise at a specific cost to get your project funded or get a credit line with your bank. The assign Bank Instruments includes BG, Insurance Guarantees, MTN, and Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC).

The client will be required to swift by MT799 a bank undertaking/ICBPO in favour of the lessor before the BG is issued and delivered by MT760.

1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC.

5. Leasing Price: 15% of Face Value by (MT103-23)

If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me your complete information via email at (michaelbrown.ng@gmail.com) Tel 00 44 7031 848120 and I will send you more information and the application form. We can give you the a good instrument when you know that you have a very good existent credit line with your bank and you must have very a good understanding with your bank, also after the receiving of the LC you will now discount the instrument and that is if you want to do so, and we can give you between 50 million or 100million and above, and before we proceed with you, you have to pay commitment fee, after the part payment of the commitment fee we will send the BG or LC to your bank and your bank will also confirm back to us before we can then send the swift to your bank.

Yours truly,

Michael Brown.
Non-Recourse Instrument

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

We have non-recourse instruments 100M+. We can monetize for client and they net around 50M. Will need to escrow 550k. Instrument can be verified through DTC before release. Great program and totally safe for buyer. Top 25 banks.No upfront fees.
rschwick

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

Non-Recourse Instrument wrote:
We have non-recourse instruments 100M+. We can monetize for client and they net around 50M. Will need to escrow 550k. Instrument can be verified through DTC before release. Great program and totally safe for buyer. Top 25 banks.No upfront fees.
Please provide your contact details to rschwick@gmail.com so that I may discuss this with you.

Since: Dec 09

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2010

We loans agaisnt SBLC,BG STOCK, BONKS bANK INSTRUMENTS AN INSURANCE WRAPS, please let me know if we can help ,.your or your clients Sikaman Group is a New York registered company that provides boutique lending for projects (internationally) & commercial mortgage financing (USA only). We finance projects in the energy/alternative energy sector, mining projects, development projects & commercial real estate. Acceptable collateral for boutique lending are as follows:
securities/stocks
mines (gold, diamond, precious stones, marble, etc.)
oil & gas
bank guarantees
letters of credit
insurance policies
(other banking financial instruments will be considered as well)

Minimum loan amount is $3,000,000.

Sikaman Group, Inc. provides mortgages for multi-unit properties. We secure commercial financing for our clients through a group of private lenders & investors. Antoinette.sikamangroup@gmail. com
edward

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Dear Sir,

We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer or get involved in chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.

1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC)(Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur 10M MIN and Eur 5B MAX (Five Billion USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, London or Deutsche Bank Frankfurt or any Top 25 WEB
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing Price: 6% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: SWIFT TO SWIFT.
7. Payment: MT-103.
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

All relevant business information will be provided upon request.

If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~ bg.sblclease@gmail.com serious enquiry only
skype id: edward.ramos8
yunus raja

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

if you can do MT760 MT799 or block of fund then i will intrest in your business. please reply me yiraja@hotmail.com
thanks reply me as soon as possible.
yunus raja

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

hi
as soon as possible and what do you want document from my side and i will provide for Block fund MT760 or MT799.
i want this as soon as possible
SoutheastPartner s

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

Non-Recourse Instrument wrote:
Please email southeastpartners@gmail.com - interested need details on offering.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of232
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••