India unimpressed by racist jokes in ...

India unimpressed by racist jokes in Australia and New Zealand

There are 2462 comments on the The First Post story from Oct 13, 2010, titled India unimpressed by racist jokes in Australia and New Zealand. In it, The First Post reports that:

Australia and New Zealand's relations with India are coming under strain thanks to some crass attempts at humour L AST U PDATED 7:20 AM, OCTOBER 13, 2010 A ustralia and New Zealand have a reputation as welcoming countries - as the thousands of Britons who migrate Down Under each year could attest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The First Post.

Since: Apr 13

Kellyville, Australia

#2333 Apr 10, 2013
i feel very sorry for my fellow indian citizens.. i live in australia btw. i work with indians and to be honest, before i started working where i work now, i was the typical racist aussie. i looked down upon on all indians and hindu's. i thought they were dirty, stingey pigs but i was so wrong. brain washed by all the comments made by friends and family, i never knew them personally or gave them the chance. i guess i ignored it and went along with all the bullying against them in school. it wasn't until my sister got me a job and i met some and actually got to know them. they are hard working people who are trying to make the best of living here in australia and supporting their families back in india. very dedicated people, i got a long with most of them. of course their are some off ones just like any other culture, we have our good and bad. i just wished people would open their hearts and give them a chance.. they are good people with good intentions. i witness the racism they have to deal with daily at work and it really does suck and affect them in every way :( they don't deserve it. hopefully people will realize that they deserve to be treated with respect. they have worked so hard to get where they are!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2334 Apr 10, 2013
__iRie__ wrote:
i feel very sorry for my fellow indian citizens.. i live in australia btw. i work with indians and to be honest, before i started working where i work now, i was the typical racist aussie. i looked down upon on all indians and hindu's. i thought they were dirty, stingey pigs but i was so wrong. brain washed by all the comments made by friends and family, i never knew them personally or gave them the chance. i guess i ignored it and went along with all the bullying against them in school. it wasn't until my sister got me a job and i met some and actually got to know them. they are hard working people who are trying to make the best of living here in australia and supporting their families back in india. very dedicated people, i got a long with most of them. of course their are some off ones just like any other culture, we have our good and bad. i just wished people would open their hearts and give them a chance.. they are good people with good intentions. i witness the racism they have to deal with daily at work and it really does suck and affect them in every way :( they don't deserve it. hopefully people will realize that they deserve to be treated with respect. they have worked so hard to get where they are!
Only another turdskin would feel that way. And nobody cares about your retarded opinion..

Kellyville, Australia

#2337 Apr 10, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Only another turdskin would feel that way. And nobody cares about your retarded opinion..
Cool name fuckwit glad you read it.

Location hidden

#2338 Apr 11, 2013
__iRie__ wrote:
<quoted text>Cool name fuckwit glad you read it.
Sorry turdskin, I wasn't aware it was a competition to have the coolest name...

Kellyville, Australia

#2339 Apr 11, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry turdskin, I wasn't aware it was a competition to have the coolest name...
of course it is dumbkunt

Location hidden

#2341 Apr 11, 2013
__iRie__ wrote:
<quoted text>of course it is dumbkunt
Keep smoking ganja and listening to reggae while the adults with an IQ above 80 debate fuckface..
10th LIGHT HORSE WA

Perth, Australia

#2343 Apr 11, 2013
Who cares do a turd and step over it
H. E. L. L. O
LET ME TELL YOU
aussie boy

Australia

#2344 Apr 11, 2013
aus indian wrote:
Aus used to be tolerant but is now just a racist backwater...sad...white ppl are jealous of other cultures taking over their laid back lifestyle because they cannot compete...the convict gene may not be equipped with higher abilities...
Theres no such thing as austaralian indian, theres only Australian get on a plane and leave please next time you might not be asked so nicely. Australians are waking up to the multicultural mistake and soon it will be rectified by force.

Kellyville, Australia

#2345 Apr 11, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep smoking ganja and listening to reggae while the adults with an IQ above 80 debate fuckface..
Maybe you should try it sometime and get a life.
Do you make a living trolling this site fuckwit?

Location hidden

#2346 Apr 12, 2013
__iRie__ wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should try it sometime and get a life.
Do you make a living trolling this site fuckwit?
No thanks.
I don't need to smoke dope to make my life interesting. Says a lot about what a sad life you've got doesn't it..
Ring now 1800 009 623

Australia

#2347 Apr 12, 2013
Act now.

Ring now 1800 009 623 | 9 hrs ago
Ring 1800 009 623 if you see any Indians you suspect may be breaching their visa conditions.

That Indian at the 711 - probably working several jobs & excess hours & stealing jobs from australians.

That Indian at the caltex servo - probably illegal & working under a false name.

That Indian at McDonalds, probably lied about who she or he is and here as an overstayer.

That Indian doing the cleaning. Probably cash in hand, not declaring work or income and most likely illegal or in breach.

All you need to do is ring (anonymous) 1800 009 623 and leave simple details of what you suspect or may be a breach - the place, time, description of the person - then the dept of immigration enforcement officers will be on it.

Ring now. 1800 009 623
There are now hundreds of thousands of Indians that have sneaked in using remote area, 457 or student learning visa rorts.
They are illegal & criminal.
Ring now, stop the invasion, get these people reported, investigated and deported.
Get organizations, shops, petrol stations, taxi companies, food outlets etc SHUT DOWN for being in breach in knowingly hiring illegal's or ones that breach their working hours and other conditions.
Ring now 1800 009 623
Save Australia
Ring now !

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#2348 Apr 12, 2013
Ring now 1800 009 623 wrote:
Act now.
Ring now 1800 009 623 | 9 hrs ago
Ring 1800 009 623 if you see any Indians you suspect may be breaching their visa conditions.
That Indian at the 711 - probably working several jobs & excess hours & stealing jobs from australians.
That Indian at the caltex servo - probably illegal & working under a false name.
That Indian at McDonalds, probably lied about who she or he is and here as an overstayer.
That Indian doing the cleaning. Probably cash in hand, not declaring work or income and most likely illegal or in breach.
All you need to do is ring (anonymous) 1800 009 623 and leave simple details of what you suspect or may be a breach - the place, time, description of the person - then the dept of immigration enforcement officers will be on it.
Ring now. 1800 009 623
There are now hundreds of thousands of Indians that have sneaked in using remote area, 457 or student learning visa rorts.
They are illegal & criminal.
Ring now, stop the invasion, get these people reported, investigated and deported.
Get organizations, shops, petrol stations, taxi companies, food outlets etc SHUT DOWN for being in breach in knowingly hiring illegal's or ones that breach their working hours and other conditions.
Ring now 1800 009 623
Save Australia
Ring now !
Waste of time ,the government aren't interested,they allowed it to happen.

Kellyville, Australia

#2349 Apr 12, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks.
I don't need to smoke dope to make my life interesting. Says a lot about what a sad life you've got doesn't it..
But you need debating in yours

says a lot about you

:(

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2351 Apr 12, 2013
BanHerG SpotOn wrote:
<quoted text>
In China there is a free labor market. Companies can hire and fire as many as they want as quickly as they want. I find the Indian govt's stupidity so offensive. Would someone please book a case against the Indian govt under section 66A of IT act and throw their asses in jail? Of course not - they'll ban FTV for 10 days, pandering to the people who on the very same day burnt a woman for being a witch.
Lot of NRI's invested in India but all of them except a few which you can count on your finger came back with all the money lost. India is not free. It's controlled by brown angrej's who are bent on destroying the hopes of hungry Indians. India can do wonders for the whole world's businesses but the Indian Congress Govt is bent on keeping starvation in India and bend backwards to foreign companies to come to India and bribe them.

Location hidden

#2352 Apr 12, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
True, the Government allows Indians to Overstay because when you call the ones who answer the phone is Indian Outsoursing from the country of India, in other words when you call you are not really talking with someone living in Australia, it is an Indian Organization located in Indian that answers the phone for the Australian Government. Jews and Indians are F**IKING the world just like the Catholics and the Muslims are F**ING the world using "God" as a Good Luck Star to get away with their crimes.
I could assure you that Indians will take your country to heights. Why You have this insecurity. We all need to live a happy life and there is plenty in this world to share. We don't complain your beer has taken over Indian beers and we import a lot from Australia and vice versa. You need a safe and secure country and Both need each other. You need Asian friends and Europe is too far. Live and let live happily. Why feel insecure.
BanHerG SpotOn

New Delhi, India

#2353 Apr 12, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
Lot of NRI's invested in India but all of them except a few which you can count on your finger came back with all the money lost. India is not free. It's controlled by brown angrej's who are bent on destroying the hopes of hungry Indians. India can do wonders for the whole world's businesses but the Indian Congress Govt is bent on keeping starvation in India and bend backwards to foreign companies to come to India and bribe them.
Now that we know that we need to go further into it and try to understand HOW they are doing this (preventing India from progress).

Why are labor laws a central subject? Why not allow private companies hire and scale up or down as they want to according to their business and market requirements? Why not let states decide their own labor policy. Those who implement saner labor laws first will progress and others that do not will be left behind. Idias will learn by Example. Look at Gujarat's SEZs with liberal labor policy (done inspite of the center), Modi has created millions of jobs and poverty in Gujarat has fallen sharply in just 5 years.

----------

India's poverty is self created and mostly due to Congress Parties stupid communist-marxist policies. It is laughable that in this age a govt of a country still stops an individual or private enterprise from hiring or firing without permission! What right any govt has as to who a private individual hires or fires so long as promises are kept, contracts honored, work conditions and human dignity preserved?

Congress promised stage 2 reforms and hinted at labor law overhaul just before last election. They just make right noises before elections. Then nothing happens. Instead they started MNREGA a bribe-for-votes subsidy scheme that eats into our already stretched budget meant for infra development schools hospitals etc. Earning money is what India should have focused on first, but gov started spending first.
Pimp Daddy

Sugar Land, TX

#2354 Apr 12, 2013
Pakistan wrote:
What is that Sewer Smell? Looks like one of those 54.000 Rat Eaters from India's Sewer Pipes that has Overstayed their Visas after coming to Australia to "Study" or for a "Visitor". No one stinky Indian dare to take a chance in Overstaying their Visas in Pakistan ja ja ja ja ja ja jjjjjjaaaaaaa :(
I agree but what's up with that jaja you sound like a Mexican!
Pimp Daddy

Sugar Land, TX

#2356 Apr 12, 2013
India is worse than Africa

Location hidden

#2357 Apr 13, 2013
Pimp Daddy wrote:
India is worse than Africa
Don't go there. They don't need terrorists. Want to go to Pakostan they tell me it's he'll on earth.

Location hidden

#2358 Apr 13, 2013
The products and medicines banned in U K and Europe are freely available in India.
China made progress due to Chinese settled in USA invested in China by opening factories and Libraries in each village. But Indian Congress Govt stopped NRI's from investing in India by putting hurdles in their way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Financial Services Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
long island teaching jobs and nepotism (Aug '07) Aug 27 noodles 107
News Exxon Mobil Report Fuels Panic on Street (Jul '07) Aug 26 Human 80
News Greeneville man charged with rape of a child Aug 26 IDK 49
News Malloy confirms face-to-face talks with GE abou... Aug 25 CTX 1
News Michele Bachmann used Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac... (Jul '11) Aug 25 Swedenforever 9
News California Dreaming, Still Aug 22 Robert Benson 1
do you need a loan (May '13) Aug 20 carly theo 60
More from around the web