India unimpressed by racist jokes in Australia and New Zealand

Oct 13, 2010 Full story: The First Post 2,462

Australia and New Zealand's relations with India are coming under strain thanks to some crass attempts at humour L AST U PDATED 7:20 AM, OCTOBER 13, 2010 A ustralia and New Zealand have a reputation as welcoming countries - as the thousands of Britons who migrate Down Under each year could attest.

Full Story
First Prev
of 124
Next Last
Msstlund

Hyderabad, India

#2989 Dec 1, 2013
SupaAussie wrote:
I'm unimpressed with this>
On an average one Indian woman commits suicide every four hours over a dowry dispute. During Indian marriage, women should bring jewellery, cash and even consumer durables as part of dowry to the in-laws. If they fail, the victims are burnt to death – they are doused in kerosene and set fire to. Routinely the in-laws claim that the death happened simply due to an accident.
Rape is the fastest growing crime in India. Every hour Indian women face two rapes, two kidnappings, four molestations and seven incidents of cruelty from husbands and relatives [National Crime Records Bureau Report 2006]
Indian man are animals.
Correction not all of indian men can be blamed every country has rotten people like these as for rape cases increase in india is due lack of strict laws as for Australia i too can't blame all the Australian but i hope who are responsible n respected people in society as ur sir do not defend racism in ur country.
sania

Ashburn, VA

#2990 Dec 2, 2013
clme angrej ki aulado my num 8271722510

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 124
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Financial Services Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
De Blasio under fire amid new threat from Islam... 1 hr Captain Yesterday 9
Essex Police Crime Commissioner Exposé 7 hr Stuart Furness 1
Weekly Market Wrap: September 12, 2014 Sun Philip Cohen 2
Bank bailout plans loosen credit markets a bit;... (Sep '08) Sep 12 hubertfields00 8
Singapore investors to take action against Morg... (Oct '13) Sep 12 fayebryant00 28
Joan Rivers still speaks her mind (Jan '11) Sep 11 Homer 11
Goldman called clients 'muppets,' ex-executive ... (Mar '12) Sep 11 Swedenforever 62
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Financial Services People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••