India unimpressed by racist jokes in ...

India unimpressed by racist jokes in Australia and New Zealand

There are 2462 comments on the The First Post story from Oct 13, 2010, titled India unimpressed by racist jokes in Australia and New Zealand. In it, The First Post reports that:

Australia and New Zealand's relations with India are coming under strain thanks to some crass attempts at humour L AST U PDATED 7:20 AM, OCTOBER 13, 2010 A ustralia and New Zealand have a reputation as welcoming countries - as the thousands of Britons who migrate Down Under each year could attest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The First Post.

First Prev
of 124
Next Last

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3001 Sep 29, 2014
Anglo-Saxon-Celt wrote:
India isn't impressed?!
BWAHAHAHahahahahahaha who gives a fck!
Your maa does.
Henry

Wellington, New Zealand

#3002 Sep 29, 2014
I love Australians

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 124
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Financial Services Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greeneville man charged with rape of a child 8 hr Tell it 21
News In business and beyond, George Soros barely sto... 19 hr soros a pedifile 1
News Drugs seized hidden in concrete bricks - El Pas... (Mar '08) Sat willy nelson 2
News China's bull market in conspiracy theories Jul 29 Conspiraciesabound 2
News Obama admin officials visit Congress to help se... Jul 28 All Politicians R... 1
do you need a loan (May '13) Jul 25 Stecay 59
News Woman Accused of Stealing Rent Monies from Dime... (Apr '13) Jul 25 mac 310
More from around the web