India unimpressed by racist jokes in Australia and New Zealand

There are 20 comments on the The First Post story from Oct 13, 2010, titled India unimpressed by racist jokes in Australia and New Zealand. In it, The First Post reports that:

Australia and New Zealand's relations with India are coming under strain thanks to some crass attempts at humour L AST U PDATED 7:20 AM, OCTOBER 13, 2010 A ustralia and New Zealand have a reputation as welcoming countries - as the thousands of Britons who migrate Down Under each year could attest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The First Post.

Towelhead

Roztoky, Czech Republic

#2965 Oct 19, 2013
*white nation
Towelhead

Roztoky, Czech Republic

#2966 Oct 19, 2013
NewWorld wrote:
<quoted text>
History is written by all peoples not just Whites.
Christianity is so different from Islam in the way it is spread and
in the way it wins hearts from Islam.
If you do not know the difference or you doubt it then you must of been raised in a shell like a snail in your own little World.
Christianity wins hearts from the Word of the Lord whereas Islam from it's beginning wins hearts from the Sword.
I'm not going to get into details it's a long story but all i can say is the two religions are totally different in all aspects.
"Christianity wins hearts from the Word of the Lord"??? Are you fucking kidding me? Must I remind you of the Spanish Inquisition? The Crusades? The way pagans across Europe were burnt at the steak throughout the middle ages? The way the Portuguese first came to my country, India, and destroyed Hindu temples on allegations of "idol worship"? Such a dick, Christianity is just as bad as Islam, the only difference being that Christianity is 610 years older. Give Islam 610 more years and they'll become benign as well. Both Christians and Muslims are members of very YOUNG religions, unlike the supreme HINDUISM, which is the true religion of peace and meditation, 7000 years old.
Towelhead

Roztoky, Czech Republic

#2967 Oct 19, 2013
fook off wrote:
Most of you need to study some Australian history. The british bullied and fooled the Aborigines, but didn't go out to kill the aborigines. Most were killed by disease or disputes with white settlers. There was no war. If you want to live in aboriginal Australia, then move to an outback aboriginal town, good luck to you, otherwise stay out of white people cities in australia.
Haha yeah! Bullying and fooling them, and having them killed in DISPUTES is so much better than all out-killing them. Why can't browns come to your country and bully and fool you, having you killed in disputes with us? Have a taste of your own medicine, Aussie. White people cities? How come your government keeps saying Austria is a multi-racial, multi-cultural society that welcomes everyone, when you Aussies are a bunch of Apartheid loving Nazis? Maybe you should elect more right wing leaders if you want immigration to stop, instead of cussing out the dark man on a topix forum.
Towelhead

Roztoky, Czech Republic

#2968 Oct 19, 2013
Towelhead wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha yeah! Bullying and fooling them, and having them killed in DISPUTES is so much better than all out-killing them. Why can't browns come to your country and bully and fool you, having you killed in disputes with us? Have a taste of your own medicine, Aussie. White people cities? How come your government keeps saying Australia is a multi-racial, multi-cultural society that welcomes everyone, when you Aussies are a bunch of Apartheid loving Nazis? Maybe you should elect more right wing leaders if you want immigration to stop, instead of cussing out the dark man on a topix forum.
Oh and your white cities aren't doing that well with all those brown Lebanese Muslims all over, so stop fantasizing about white seclusion
NewWorld

Marrickville, Australia

#2970 Oct 19, 2013
Towelhead wrote:
<quoted text>
"Christianity wins hearts from the Word of the Lord"??? Are you fucking kidding me? Must I remind you of the Spanish Inquisition? The Crusades? The way pagans across Europe were burnt at the steak throughout the middle ages? The way the Portuguese first came to my country, India, and destroyed Hindu temples on allegations of "idol worship"? Such a dick, Christianity is just as bad as Islam, the only difference being that Christianity is 610 years older. Give Islam 610 more years and they'll become benign as well. Both Christians and Muslims are members of very YOUNG religions, unlike the supreme HINDUISM, which is the true religion of peace and meditation, 7000 years old.
What people do is their business it is not the Word of the Lord.
Goat Curry Stinky

Adelaide, Australia

#2971 Oct 19, 2013
SupaAussie wrote:
I'm unimpressed with this>
On an average one Indian woman commits suicide every four hours over a dowry dispute. During Indian marriage, women should bring jewellery, cash and even consumer durables as part of dowry to the in-laws. If they fail, the victims are burnt to death they are doused in kerosene and set fire to. Routinely the in-laws claim that the death happened simply due to an accident.
Rape is the fastest growing crime in India. Every hour Indian women face two rapes, two kidnappings, four molestations and seven incidents of cruelty from husbands and relatives [National Crime Records Bureau Report 2006]
Indian man are animals.
What do you want Indians are over populated scum of the earth.

Animals will beget animals. Stuff Indian filth.

Get with the program & start worrying about white & Europeans.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#2972 Oct 21, 2013
Towelhead wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth hurts, huh?
Your version of events is suspect .
Iron

Wantirna South, Australia

#2973 Oct 21, 2013
Go home Indians.... And take your smell with you!!!
omg

Sydney, Australia

#2974 Oct 21, 2013
SupaAussie wrote:
On an average one Indian woman commits suicide every four hours over a dowry dispute. During Indian marriage, women should bring jewellery, cash and even consumer durables as part of dowry to the in-laws. If they fail, the victims are burnt to death they are doused in kerosene and set fire to. Routinely the in-laws claim that the death happened simply due to an accident.
Rape is the fastest growing crime in India. Every hour Indian women face two rapes, two kidnappings, four molestations and seven incidents of cruelty from husbands and relatives [National Crime Records Bureau Report 2006]
Indian man are animals.
This is because u are uncivilized.
omg

Sydney, Australia

#2975 Oct 21, 2013
Take the hint. were not racist we just dont want your bullshit in our country and if you cant act like people than dont come here.
kool

Ashburn, VA

#2976 Oct 21, 2013
iron f**koff

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2977 Oct 21, 2013
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
This is because u are uncivilized.
Only Uncivilized can recognise their own kind.
When did you start calling yourself civilized.
Just because you are white skinned and bully
doesn't mean your insecurities are going to
make you a civilized person. Deep down you
have fear of other nationalities. You are
not going to admit it, never.
Anonymous

Panaji, India

#2978 Oct 22, 2013
Well im an Indian(Goan) and ill tell u one thing that Indians do which i hate the most....

1. When tourists from all over the World come to visit India (only for its historical vales i.e.) Dirty Indian men scan them from top to bottom....(Leching)

2. If a tourist happen to go on a beach(tourists in bikinis), they will stare at them, take infinite photos of them without permission and possiblt try to touch them at private places.

3. They will cover their wives from head to toe but they will do it all to sleep with a white skinned foreigner...

there are more and i can go on and on....

If u really wanna be with friendly Indians then u have to visit GOA... the best place in India....
Rauf lala

Ashburn, VA

#2979 Oct 22, 2013
Adney Gonsalves wrote:
Well im an Indian(Goan) and ill tell u one thing that Indians do which i hate the most....
1. When tourists from all over the World come to visit India (only for its historical vales i.e.) Dirty Indian men scan them from top to bottom....(Leching)
2. If a tourist happen to go on a beach(tourists in bikinis), they will stare at them, take infinite photos of them without permission and possiblt try to touch them at private places.
3. They will cover their wives from head to toe but they will do it all to sleep with a white skinned foreigner...
there are more and i can go on and on....
If u really wanna be with friendly Indians then u have to visit GOA... the best place in India....
Bandar,
why do you advertise Goa?
Do you work as a bum boy in Goa beach?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2981 Oct 22, 2013
Rauf lala wrote:
<quoted text>Bandar,
You have a compition Rauf boy.Look after your customers and keep them happy.
rio

Dubai, UAE

#2983 Oct 22, 2013
Rauf lala wrote:
<quoted text>Bandar,
he just speakin da truth loser
Human at Earth

Torrance, CA

#2988 Dec 1, 2013
Congratulations to Humanity!!!!!!!!!!

Hanta fever, Snail fever, Ebola, Aids, H1N1 virus, programs in the head, tummy war, poop it out.

100 billion animals have waged war on the human species over lunch. Meat, Fruits, Vegetables, Grains, Juice, Coffee, Tea, Sugar, Spices. If you eat food, the animals are worried, that they have less food to eat.

Too many Humans, like too much cigrette. Drink too. Make the bottle and the wiskey free.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/world-aids-day-af...

http://www.poodwaddle.com/clocks/worldclock/

Human Man Woman Girl Boy Earth
Msstlund

Hyderabad, India

#2989 Dec 1, 2013
SupaAussie wrote:
Indian man are animals.
Correction not all of indian men can be blamed every country has rotten people like these as for rape cases increase in india is due lack of strict laws as for Australia i too can't blame all the Australian but i hope who are responsible n respected people in society as ur sir do not defend racism in ur country.
sania

Ashburn, VA

#2990 Dec 2, 2013
clme angrej ki aulado my num 8271722510
Human at Earth

Torrance, CA

#2998 Sep 27, 2014
Originally United States told us that everybody at America is Rich. All 350 million people.

We had a difficult time believing it. See the truth about america for yourself.

1) 50 million people are poor.

2) 15 million people are unemployed.

3) Average salary for a worker is around 45,000 dollars a year.

4) Expenses for an average family is around 42,000 dollars a year.

5) 10 million people are rich financially.

6) 30 million people in and out of jail.

7) 100 million people have been to hospital (sick).

8) Social security agreed to pay the disabled. Only some of them receive(d) benefits.

9) It's no big deal. The agreement with the people has changed.

10) America has $17 trillion of external debt. It's all due.
----------

name, population, economy
==========
World, 7,100,000,000, 100

Asia, 2,200,000,000, 25

India, 1,650,000,000, 20

Africa, 900,000,000, 15

Europe, 800,000,000, 14

Middle East, 500,000,000, 10

Americas, 1,050,000,000, 16

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Financial Services Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weird, wonderful drops 2 hr Dr Wu 1
News Community Bankers Push Lawmakers to Fill Vacant... Fri Sterkfontein Swar... 16
News Heartwarming Wells Fargo Ad Featuring Two Moms ... Fri mwooten 1
Need loan shark immediately Apr 30 Justus12 1
News Indians taking away American jobs is a myth (Mar '10) Apr 28 Ture-ITprofessional 56
News Nepal troops ready aid for remote quake-hit vil... Apr 27 4500 gone 1
News 7 police officers injured in violent clash in B... Apr 27 please 3
More from around the web