India unimpressed by racist jokes in Australia and New Zealand

Oct 13, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The First Post

Australia and New Zealand's relations with India are coming under strain thanks to some crass attempts at humour L AST U PDATED 7:20 AM, OCTOBER 13, 2010 A ustralia and New Zealand have a reputation as welcoming countries - as the thousands of Britons who migrate Down Under each year could attest.

Comments
2,421 - 2,440 of 2,462 Comments Last updated Dec 2, 2013

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2940 Oct 13, 2013
NewWorld wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to only know what White Man did but did you know that Brown Man was doing it first?
Europe was invaded on both sides in the North from Spain and in the South up to Vienna by non Whites.
Non whites held a third of Europe for about 500 years until they got kicked out in the last century and only then did White Europeans do the same back.
What goes around comes around!
Who wrote the history, White man did. They write history to suit themselves to be nice. Modern white man is much better than their incestors.
The world is moving on towards betterment.Two religions are
bent on destroying the peace of the modern world. Christians are
converting people to christianity nicer ways taking advantage of
people's misery but Islamists are converting people in no nice ways.
White man is slowly becoming Muslims but not fast enough for Islamists.They want to see the west as Muslims before they
die but it's not happening quick enough for them, so they resort
to fright tactics and the whole wold is suffering due to their
fight for superemacy.
NewWorld

Marrickville, Australia

#2941 Oct 13, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wrote the history, White man did. They write history to suit themselves to be nice. Modern white man is much better than their incestors.
The world is moving on towards betterment.Two religions are
bent on destroying the peace of the modern world. Christians are
converting people to christianity nicer ways taking advantage of
people's misery but Islamists are converting people in no nice ways.
White man is slowly becoming Muslims but not fast enough for Islamists.They want to see the west as Muslims before they
die but it's not happening quick enough for them, so they resort
to fright tactics and the whole wold is suffering due to their
fight for superemacy.
History is written by all peoples not just Whites.
Christianity is so different from Islam in the way it is spread and
in the way it wins hearts from Islam.
If you do not know the difference or you doubt it then you must of been raised in a shell like a snail in your own little World.

Christianity wins hearts from the Word of the Lord whereas Islam from it's beginning wins hearts from the Sword.

I'm not going to get into details it's a long story but all i can say is the two religions are totally different in all aspects.

Location hidden

#2942 Oct 14, 2013
NewWorld wrote:
<quoted text>
History is written by all peoples not just Whites.
Christianity is so different from Islam in the way it is spread and
in the way it wins hearts from Islam.
If you do not know the difference or you doubt it then you must of been raised in a shell like a snail in your own little World.
Christianity wins hearts from the Word of the Lord whereas Islam from it's beginning wins hearts from the Sword.
I'm not going to get into details it's a long story but all i can say is the two religions are totally different in all aspects.
Trying to fool people again. Christinity is a religion and so is
Islam. One had robbed money the other had oil money for centuries.
Both brain wash people in different ways. You can call me a snail
or anything else. You only tell the world what you want to tell
but the other does things discreately and never tell and use your
disadvantaged society's weakness to convert. Main aim is the same
but different ways. One throws billions of oil money to convert
the other throws the robbed money. Main aim is conversion.
NewWorld

Marrickville, Australia

#2944 Oct 14, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to fool people again. Christinity is a religion and so is
Islam. One had robbed money the other had oil money for centuries.
Both brain wash people in different ways. You can call me a snail
or anything else. You only tell the world what you want to tell
but the other does things discreately and never tell and use your
disadvantaged society's weakness to convert. Main aim is the same
but different ways. One throws billions of oil money to convert
the other throws the robbed money. Main aim is conversion.
Not trying to fool or convert no one.
I really don't care what people believe, everyone has a choice.

The only thing I would be against is when other people like Muslims want to put their will on me.

That's not going to happen.Never.

This is what I'm against, Muslims doing this to innocent people who just happen to believe in a different religion.

It has always been like that from the days of Mohammed till today and I don't want that is Australia.

You can never compare Christ to Mohammed.
Two opposites in every way.

Location hidden

#2945 Oct 14, 2013
Nothing personal just wanted to bring awareness. They
will not stop conversion. Lot of money and diplomacy
is involved.You can guess who the winner is.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#2946 Oct 14, 2013
Towelhead wrote:
<quoted text>
White people belong in Europe, not Australia, North America and Southern Africa! They are not needed or welcome in these lands, in fact, they took them over as bloodthirsty invaders and rapists. Brown people have as much of a right to live in the "New World" as any white people, actually even more, since browns usually come as legal immigrants unlike illegal British convicts who first came to Australia and killed aboriginals.
So that would make indians living in australia just as guilty as australians of stealing abo land, best not come here you land stealing indian.
NewWorld

Marrickville, Australia

#2947 Oct 14, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
It is true what you wrote though.
All types of peoples use religion to justify their crimes.
Rauf lala

Ashburn, VA

#2948 Oct 14, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
Harey maa ki chut Pakistani gaandu tum monkey bandar choda gay lady boy Malbarcaca ki kuta.
Aapka bhen kitna sundar acha hey heyna.
kya hua beta tum spamming forum Australia, gay gaandu kuch kuch hotahey.
tumara maa ki chut mera kuta ki lund hey, tumara bhen ki chut mera bada lund hey.
Baap ka bet Gandhiji, Nehruji, Netaji, aapko Pitaji, Mataji, Guruji all gone paagal hogay.
Pichiri ka buddhi, vesiya ki bacho, tum monkey ka lund suk kardo acha sundar hey, jane tu na jaane ya donge kaapuda ki barho.

Muje maaf karde bhai.
LOL

Sydney, Australia

#2949 Oct 14, 2013
Rauf lala wrote:
<quoted text>Harey maa ki chut Pakistani gaandu tum monkey bandar choda gay lady boy Malbarcaca ki kuta.
Aapka bhen kitna sundar acha hey heyna.
kya hua beta tum spamming forum Australia, gay gaandu kuch kuch hotahey.
tumara maa ki chut mera kuta ki lund hey, tumara bhen ki chut mera bada lund hey.
Baap ka bet Gandhiji, Nehruji, Netaji, aapko Pitaji, Mataji, Guruji all gone paagal hogay.
Pichiri ka buddhi, vesiya ki bacho, tum monkey ka lund suk kardo acha sundar hey, jane tu na jaane ya donge kaapuda ki barho.
Muje maaf karde bhai.
Have a rat curry

Location hidden

#2950 Oct 14, 2013
Rauf lala taira to kaam he apni randi maa behan kee
dlaali hai. professional dllal hai tou.Aur to kuch
madrassa educated ker nahin sakta.Maa behan ko hee
baichtaa hai.
Rauf lala

Ashburn, VA

#2951 Oct 15, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
Rauf lala taira to kaam he apni randi maa behan kee
dlaali hai. professional dllal hai tou.Aur to kuch
madrassa educated ker nahin sakta.Maa behan ko hee
baichtaa hai.
Humhaina, here are some good words for you.

AAND MAT KAHA BAAP KE LAVDE BAKRICHOD BETICHOD BHAI CHHOD BHAYEE CHOD BHEN CHOD BHAYNCHOD BHEN KE LODE CHA CHA CHOD CHOD KE BAL KA KIDA CHOPRE HE RANDI CHUDASI CHUT KA MAINDAK CHUTIA CHUTIYA CHOOTIA DHEELI CHOOT GAAND CHAAT MERA GAAND KE DHAKAN GAANDU GANDI CHUT MEIN SADTA HUA GANDA KIDA GANDMASTI JHAAT KE BAAI JHAT LAHERGAYA JHAT LAHERGAYA JHATOO KUKARCHOD KUTHA SALA LODE JESI SHAKAL KE LODE KE BAAL LUND CHUSE LUND LUHND MADAR CHOD MADRACOD KE AULAAD MAI CHOD MERA MUME LE MERA FUDI KHA LEY MERI GHAND KE BAAL SUST LUND KI PADAISH TATTI ANDER LELE TERE BAAP KI GAAND TERI CHUTE MAI CHUGLEE TERI MAA KI SUKHI BHOS TERI BHOSRI MEING AAG TERI GAAND ME DANDA TERI MAA KE BHOSADE KE BAAL THARKI BHADWE KI NASAL BHEN KE LODE MAA CHUDA BHOSAD CHOD BHOSADI KE BHOSDEE KAY BHOSDI K BHUNDI BULLE KE BAAI CAMINA CHOD CHOD BHANGRA CHOOT K BHOOT CHOOT K PAKODE CHOOT KA PAANI CHOOT KA PISSU CHOOT KI JHILLI CHOOTIA CHUT KE MAKKHAN CHUTIYA DALLI GAAND MAAR BHEN CHOD GAANDU GANDI FUDDI KI GANDI AULADD GOLI HARAM ZAADAA HARAMI JHAAT KAALA LUND KAALI KUTTI KUTHRI KUTTE LAVDE KA BAAL LOWDE KA BAL LUND LUND K LADDU LUND MERA MUH TERA MAA CHO MAAL CHHODNA MAHDER CHOD MERA GOTA MOO MAY LAY MOME KA PASINA CHAT MOO MAY LAY MERA PADOSI KE CALENDER PADOSI KI AULAAD RAND KI MOOT RANDI BAJ RANDI KA LARKA RANDI KE BACCHE RANDI KE BEEF SAALE IM SAM KA LUND TERI MA KI CHUT MEIN SALA/SALE SINAK SE PAIDA HUA SUVA COD SUWAR KI AULAD TAGAD TERA GITTHA TERE MAA KA BUR TERI BEHEN KA BHOSDA FAADU TERI GAND MAI GHADHE KA LUND TERI MA KO KUTTA CHODE TERI MAA KA BHOSRA TERI MAA KA BOBA CHUSU TERI MAA KI CHOOT ME KUTTE KA LAVDA TERI MAA KI CHUT TERI MAA KI CHUTE.

courtesy Dharma bhai.

Location hidden

#2952 Oct 15, 2013
La La La La tuu to hai hee la la la la (pagal) madrassa educated. Maa aur baity kee dlaali karwaa.
Issi cheez main tuu maher hai. Tujau to Allah(BPUH)
bhee kabool nahin karaiy gaa yaad rakh malik kaa khoff rakh.
Rauf lala

Ashburn, VA

#2953 Oct 15, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
La La La La tuu to hai hee la la la la (pagal) madrassa educated. Maa aur baity kee dlaali karwaa.
Issi cheez main tuu maher hai. Tujau to Allah(BPUH)
bhee kabool nahin karaiy gaa yaad rakh malik kaa khoff rakh.
ladki chut Humhaina, no hindi bolo, speak Pashtun or English, I don't understand Hindi.

Samjhe?

Location hidden

#2954 Oct 16, 2013
Rauf lala wrote:
<quoted text>ladki chut Humhaina, no hindi bolo, speak Pashtun or English, I don't understand Hindi.
Samjhe?
Lala believe you me Allah(Bpuh) will never accept you into the fold when you depart from this life.You do nothing but create unhappiness
into Malik's world. You must listen to Maliks words. He only made
one world and all are his creations if you spread hate you are not
following Him. You are a Kaffir if you did not care or correct your
self.
bhish

Brampton, Canada

#2955 Oct 17, 2013
Hindus are the most profound race on earth we give the world numbers to count and sanskrit language.We are the original Aryans and we are proud of it.The white man has to thank the Hindus to preserve the Aryan culture.We have the oldest litreature on earth the Vedas.Yoga is the oldest science known.While my ancestors were indulged in philosophy the people of Europe were barbarians.This is just a handful.
paris

Schofields, Australia

#2956 Oct 17, 2013
Good.I wish the government would deport all those Fijian Indians over staying their visas.they out number boat people 10 to 1.
paris

Schofields, Australia

#2957 Oct 17, 2013
Wouldn't it be fantastic if they got the message and stopped coming here in the current plague proportions.
Tweeter

Tokyo, Japan

#2958 Oct 17, 2013
paris wrote:
Wouldn't it be fantastic if they got the message and stopped coming here in the current plague proportions.
Too right.
paris

Schofields, Australia

#2959 Oct 17, 2013
God I am sick of this Indian chest beating.such a great race living in their own shit and praying to elephants and monkeys.just stay in India or Fiji and do us a favour.i and digindia out of its shit crater.
Guru Sanju Desai

Auckland, New Zealand

#2960 Oct 17, 2013
paris wrote:
God I am sick of this Indian chest beating.such a great race living in their own shit and praying to elephants and monkeys.just stay in India or Fiji and do us a favour.i and digindia out of its shit crater.
LOL

you just realised that these people you thought were inferior are more remarkable than you in every way

Better looking, with the tanned skin and long hair, nice features

Smarter... Indians fill up every university in every country

Less crime. Least represented race in crime in western nations

Better families... Lowest divorce rate, and strongest bond

Indian culture is far and away superior to low down Australian/British culture

You guys are fairies and losers... Nobodies who only attained things due to colonialization

Youre hopeless buffoons, no different than Africans

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Financial Services Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Report: Deals in place to make iPhone "mobile w... 11 hr Philip Cohen 1
Backup Blu-ray on Galaxy Note 4 with Intact Qua... 12 hr HaileyLi 1
do you need a loan (May '13) Mon steveo_c 39
Habersham EMC adds electric vehicles to corpora... Sun Solarman 1
Global Private and Public Cloud Market in Finan... Aug 30 Philip Cohen 1
Part of Espirito Santo empire may try to block ... Aug 30 Philip Cohen 1
Singapore investors to take action against Morg... (Oct '13) Aug 30 INFO 27
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••