India unimpressed by racist jokes in Australia and New Zealand

Oct 13, 2010 Read more: The First Post 2,462

Australia and New Zealand's relations with India are coming under strain thanks to some crass attempts at humour L AST U PDATED 7:20 AM, OCTOBER 13, 2010 A ustralia and New Zealand have a reputation as welcoming countries - as the thousands of Britons who migrate Down Under each year could attest.

Read more

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2689 May 16, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>Kangarooskin you are really thick. You are lazy and people need to run the country and businesses. Even during the second world war. Indian soldiers had to go and save you from Japs. Thankless Kangarooskin. British were too busy saving their own island. You were under Queen of England's Rule and they sent Indian
army to protect now racist Australia.
You're full of shit.
All the Indians are good at is losing.

And if we need people to run the country and businesses, why are Indians all in shit jobs? You want to talk about laziness? Shitskins are the laziest and dumbest...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2692 May 18, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of shit.
All the Indians are good at is losing.
And if we need people to run the country and businesses, why are Indians all in shit jobs? You want to talk about laziness? Shitskins are the laziest and dumbest...
Kangarooskin is the only lazy person living on hand out of social security. You are jealous and burning from iside Which will start psychological mental disorders due to your negativity. Wait there could be a delay but
not for long you will get your Karma back.
truth

Perth, Australia

#2696 May 22, 2013
be bless who is poor they will have less

you can't be bigger then God..no

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2697 May 22, 2013
Call me wrote:
I am an Australian, I hate Indian people.

All Indian people should go back home to India.

call me if you have the balls.

I called to say g'day and it was a phag prostitute.

Location hidden

#2698 May 26, 2013
normal Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>I called to say g'day and it was a phag prostitute.
lol
evil hater

Centreville, VA

#2699 May 29, 2013
Womble wrote:
<quoted text>What a hard cvnt lol. Oooo dont ruin my chance of getting a job haha fvckoff shitstain
\

bitch go f**k yourself and move to Iceland there are no indians there you will be happy. Why don't you come to US and I will show you who is tough. I will give you place and time.
sarita

Ashburn, VA

#2700 May 29, 2013
muje sex karna h cal me 09983380446
komal

Ashburn, VA

#2701 May 29, 2013
i am hot girl 09252907190
evil hater

Centreville, VA

#2702 May 29, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry that the truth hurts..
The truth is you are racist. There is no doubt that there are Indians that rape and do bad things like making nuisance. There are lot of problems in India because there are no laws unlike countries like US, Canada and other western countries. Even if there were laws it is pointless. You are acting as if all whites are good as angel. I would not have had problems with you and others who generalize on the forum. You are against god because you talk to s**t about our color skin. I HOPE YOU AND ALL RACISTS INCLUDING RACIST INDIANS BURN IN HELL.
pooja

Ashburn, VA

#2703 May 29, 2013
hot garma garm sex ke liye cal me 09772659612
dick9inch

Chennai, India

#2705 May 29, 2013
sarita wrote:
muje sex karna h cal me 09983380446
hi seema

Location hidden

#2706 May 29, 2013
evil hater wrote:
<quoted text>The truth is you are racist. There is no doubt that there are Indians that rape and do bad things like making nuisance. There are lot of problems in India because there are no laws unlike countries like US, Canada and other western countries. Even if there were laws it is pointless. You are acting as if all whites are good as angel. I would not have had problems with you and others who generalize on the forum. You are against god because you talk to s**t about our color skin. I HOPE YOU AND ALL RACISTS INCLUDING RACIST INDIANS BURN IN HELL.
Thanks shitskin

Location hidden

#2707 May 30, 2013
Sarita, Komal, pooka aap kiss aur thread main Graham doondh sakti hain. Yahan to sirf ga day Austrialian buffoon ko Gaali hee day rahay hain. DNA da kaisay chal raha hai.

Location hidden

#2708 May 30, 2013
TASMANIC is poor unemployed and on the social. Never read such illiterate Ozi.
Educated Ozi's don't come on topic. They are alright people but he was chased from
Europe for being a racist hitlar lover. Please don't bother about kangarooskin.

Location hidden

#2709 May 30, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
TASMANIC is poor unemployed and on the social. Never read such illiterate Ozi.
Educated Ozi's don't come on topic. They are alright people but he was chased from
Europe for being a racist hitlar lover. Please don't bother about kangarooskin.
You have a wild imagination there shitskin
LOL

Castle Hill, Australia

#2710 May 30, 2013
What's the difference between an Indian and a Turd?

The turd doesn't eat an Indian

Location hidden

#2712 May 31, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a wild imagination there shitskin
Sir can't accept the truth Kangarooskin.
Peter Hall

Sydney, Australia

#2714 May 31, 2013
Humhainna wrote:
<quoted text>
Kangarooskin you are really thick. You are lazy and people need to run the country and businesses. Even during the second world war. Indian soldiers had to go and save you from Japs. Thankless Kangarooskin. British were too busy saving their own island. You were under Queen of England's Rule and they sent Indian
army to protect now racist Australia.
Indian Ignorance on display again.

Now during WW2, Indian was under the control of the KING of England.

However, unlike India, Australia was an independent country for all of WW1 and WW2.

Australia ceased as a Colony after we VOTED to become Independent in 1901.

OMG you Indians are Ignorant even of your own history.

The last Queen to rule India was Queen Victoria. I guess that average Indian IQ of 81 really does show.

Location hidden

#2715 May 31, 2013
You know how to dream.
thor

Perth, Australia

#2716 Jun 1, 2013
SupaAussie wrote:
I'm unimpressed with this>
On an average one Indian woman commits suicide every four hours over a dowry dispute. During Indian marriage, women should bring jewellery, cash and even consumer durables as part of dowry to the in-laws. If they fail, the victims are burnt to death they are doused in kerosene and set fire to. Routinely the in-laws claim that the death happened simply due to an accident.
Rape is the fastest growing crime in India. Every hour Indian women face two rapes, two kidnappings, four molestations and seven incidents of cruelty from husbands and relatives [National Crime Records Bureau Report 2006]
Indian man are animals.
an intelligent Indian man once said ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Financial Services Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Huge Trouble at Foreign Toyota (May '09) Apr 15 Nasty Canadian 315
News Goldman called clients 'muppets,' ex-executive ... (Mar '12) Apr 10 swedenforever 94
News General Electric purchases parcel (Jan '09) Apr 9 Praxis33 41
News Canada Divests Final 4.6% Stake in General Motors Apr 9 John Jeffery 3
News CD rates likely to fall soon - (Sep '07) Apr 8 Angela K 4
News H&R Block reviews: your taxes are worth a Secon... (Mar '12) Apr 8 broderickjoens 157
News Navy Federal tops $1B in monthly mortgage activity Apr 7 Elise Gingrich 1
More from around the web