lynda.com Ranked No. 1 Job Creator in Education by Inc. Magazine

Dec 10, 2012 Full story: WebWire

Online learning company lynda.com took top honors in the inaugural ranking of Inc.'s Hire Power Awards, which recognizes the private businesses that have generated the most jobs during the past three years.

Full Story
Chuck Blakeman

Littleton, CO

#1 Dec 13, 2012
This Inc. Magazine article is VERY misleading. The majority of the 73,000 jobs Inc. claims were "created", were actually already in existence.

Example: The supposed "#1 Job Creator In America" on Inc.'s list, Universal Services, acquired a bunch of healthy companies with 17,000 EXISTING jobs, left the companies in place, and then eliminated jobs in those companies that were redundant with Univ. Service's corporate headquarters. Result? A LOSS of jobs.

The majority of the "created" jobs on Inc.'s list were not created at all, but simply acquired/transferred from other companies they bought, while many jobs were eliminated in those acquisitions. Very poor research and reporting on Inc.'s part.

Since: Nov 12

Davao City, Philippines

#2 Dec 18, 2012
nice thread. thanks for sharing that information. it was very informative.
[url=http://www.legacylegal.co m/credit-education/credit-topi cs/improve-my-credit-score.asp ]Improve My Credit Score[/url]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Financial Services Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All Your Automakers Are Belong To GM: General M... (Feb '07) Wed David Cheever 22
Visa Inc (V) and Mastercard Inc (MA) Stocks Hav... Wed Philip Cohen 1
De Blasio under fire amid new threat from Islam... Tue Obama Bad 10
Essex Police Crime Commissioner Exposť Sep 15 Stuart Furness 1
Weekly Market Wrap: September 12, 2014 Sep 14 Philip Cohen 2
Bank bailout plans loosen credit markets a bit;... (Sep '08) Sep 12 hubertfields00 8
Singapore investors to take action against Morg... (Oct '13) Sep 12 fayebryant00 28
•••

Financial Services People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••