2013 deficit estimate lowered to $642...

2013 deficit estimate lowered to $642 billion

There are 38 comments on the Sympatico Finance story from May 14, 2013, titled 2013 deficit estimate lowered to $642 billion. In it, Sympatico Finance reports that:

The budget deficit for the current year is projected to come in well below what was estimated just a few months ago, a development that could further curb the already slowing momentum for a budget pact this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sympatico Finance.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#2 May 15, 2013
Right---and Bill Clinton had a mythical "Budget Surplus" that when the fantesy time was over and the Treasury bean counters, operating in the real world, counted the beans, there was NO surplus, in any of Clinton's 8 years in office.

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/NPGateway

NATIONAL DEBT

Bill Clinton inaugurated January 20, 1993.

01/20/1993...$4,188,092,107,18 3.60

01/20/1994...$4,500,676,535,24 9.79

01/20/1995...$4,796,537,934,59 5.60

01/19/1996...$4,988,397,941,58 9.45

01/21/1997...$5,310,267,076,51 6.85

01/20/1998...$5,495,525,658,80 7.45

01/20/1999...$5,623,807,213,46 3.02

01/20/2000...$5,706,174,969,87 3.86

01/19/2001...$5,727,776,738,30 4.64

George W. Bush inaugurated January 20, 2001
====

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#3 May 15, 2013
We won’t see these ignorant tea-baggers will come out and apologize to President Obama who has been proven correct in everything that he has done to turn this economy around from the Bush recession/depression. Now they are panicking because the last thing they ever wanted was proof that President Obama’s policies were the correct policies to save this nation. The Stock Market is soaring past historic levels and the unemployment rate is dropping every month, and is happening in spite of right-wing obstructionism as they tried everything to stop the economic recovery.

Thank you President Obama.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 May 15, 2013
Thank You President Obama for helping save our economy and assisting with it's recovery.....April surplus lower's U.S. budget deficit......
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#5 May 15, 2013
All this progress w/o any help from the blockade on the fringwing, who keep telling us THEY have they answers.

hahahahahahahahahaha
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#6 May 15, 2013
of course the deficit went down, this is explained by last weeks headline of

record taxes paid via new tax hikes and fees give govt first qtr surplus instead of defecit.

tax em till they squeal, the democrat mantra for decades
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#7 May 15, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
We won’t see these ignorant tea-baggers will come out and apologize to President Obama who has been proven correct in everything that he has done to turn this economy around from the Bush recession/depression. Now they are panicking because the last thing they ever wanted was proof that President Obama’s policies were the correct policies to save this nation. The Stock Market is soaring past historic levels and the unemployment rate is dropping every month, and is happening in spite of right-wing obstructionism as they tried everything to stop the economic recovery.
There is no trust anymore. Thieves stole the common man's wealth with the approval of their parasite neighbors. I tell you now...neighbor will kill neighbor...neighbor will rat out neighbor. I know you are a shill and you enjoy the writings on the forums as you are the power. The religious and secular history of the world knows that you are evil and the insanity will not last forever but there will be much pain, suffering and death by the time you are finished. You have left devastation behind your movements and even have the devastated voting for it as a self consuming cannibalism takes place to lead America into its turn of hell on earth.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8 May 15, 2013
lolol wrote:
of course the deficit went down, this is explained by last weeks headline of
record taxes paid via new tax hikes and fees give govt first qtr surplus instead of defecit.
tax em till they squeal, the democrat mantra for decades
Here is to your brand of americanism....being in the decline.....Country before party, is better.....
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#9 May 15, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> There is no trust anymore. Thieves stole the common man's wealth with the approval of their parasite neighbors. I tell you now...neighbor will kill neighbor...neighbor will rat out neighbor. I know you are a shill and you enjoy the writings on the forums as you are the power. The religious and secular history of the world knows that you are evil and the insanity will not last forever but there will be much pain, suffering and death by the time you are finished. You have left devastation behind your movements and even have the devastated voting for it as a self consuming cannibalism takes place to lead America into its turn of hell on earth.
So in your world, when that man in Cleveland helped those captive women escape, he was only, actually, ratting out a neighbor. No other motivation. Gotcha.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#10 May 15, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
So in your world, when that man in Cleveland helped those captive women escape, he was only, actually, ratting out a neighbor. No other motivation. Gotcha.
More Alinsky. More bull...You will kill the innocent. You will rat out the innocent. Your pure hate of other men and women who you falsely have been led by elitists that caused all misery in human existence will be your driving force to bring justice against the ones accused of hate against the state. The all powerful state. Then you will find out that you are not immune to the same. And maybe being used for your vanity of self importance. There is a difference between men doing good, doing bad, and doing evil. But you mix it up so good. I got your type many years ago.
Sgt Common Sense

United States

#11 May 15, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Agree. That's why conservitives are screaming Bengahzi at the top of their lungs. Trying to drown out the good news.
Sgt Common Sense

United States

#12 May 15, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> There is no trust anymore. Thieves stole the common man's wealth with the approval of their parasite neighbors. I tell you now...neighbor will kill neighbor...neighbor will rat out neighbor. I know you are a shill and you enjoy the writings on the forums as you are the power. The religious and secular history of the world knows that you are evil and the insanity will not last forever but there will be much pain, suffering and death by the time you are finished. You have left devastation behind your movements and even have the devastated voting for it as a self consuming cannibalism takes place to lead America into its turn of hell on earth.
You have some very strange fantasies about the future.
You should hide under your bed for the next ten years.
Sgt Common Sense

United States

#13 May 15, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> More Alinsky. More bull...You will kill the innocent. You will rat out the innocent. Your pure hate of other men and women who you falsely have been led by elitists that caused all misery in human existence will be your driving force to bring justice against the ones accused of hate against the state. The all powerful state. Then you will find out that you are not immune to the same. And maybe being used for your vanity of self importance. There is a difference between men doing good, doing bad, and doing evil. But you mix it up so good. I got your type many years ago.
Dude, your tinfoil hat is on too tight.
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#14 May 15, 2013
Is Obama Now A Dictator wrote:
Seriously, can anyone name one good thing this guy's done for America?
No, not one.
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#15 May 15, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Thank You President Obama for helping save our economy and assisting with it's recovery.....April surplus lower's U.S. budget deficit......
It's all smoke and mirrors, we aren't nearly as secure as you think. If you take note of what he has done and understand you will see. We will all see. People that look below the surface know, but don't be fooled. Many are being fooled.
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#16 May 15, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Panic! LOL...you so funny.....It's all superficial, you are being dupped...besides it not nearly as good you claim. The most unemployment....especially amoung blacks and hispanics. It's sad. He should apologize to them.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#17 May 15, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text>
When you're shown to be t-foolish, you run to the bumper sticker closet.

hahahahahahahaha
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#18 May 15, 2013
Sgt Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, your tinfoil hat is on too tight.
Pay me my money stolen by government mortgage laws and the federal reserve having zero interest for thbe last five years and I will shut up. Otherwise go to hell and get nuked. Dude!
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#19 May 15, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
When you're shown to be t-foolish, you run to the bumper sticker closet.
hahahahahahahaha
Foolish at times. But history always repeats with men and their follies. You constantly deny everything but progressive politics while I constantly tell you what just happened that is a warning to humanity. When iwant a laugh I turn on the transgressions men do to each other. Whether men in uniform towards civilians both domestically or foreign. Or whether it is civilian versus civilian. Then i think of people like you and laugh...hahahhahahaaaa! Gotta love the carnage and death!
Sgt Common Sense

Denver, CO

#20 May 15, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Pay me my money stolen by government mortgage laws and the federal reserve having zero interest for thbe last five years and I will shut up. Otherwise go to hell and get nuked. Dude!
Maybe you should switch to decaf??
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#21 May 15, 2013
Sgt Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should switch to decaf??
Whitewash it anyway you can. I won't ever forget those who took bread from my family and neither will tens of millions of others the last several years..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Financial Services Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Afton Woman Charged With 1st-Degree Murder (Mar '17) 17 hr Max Planck 5
News Sign of the times? General Electric's new CEO i... Fri ex-GE never again GE 1
News Politically charged report sheds more light on ... Sep 21 a_visitor 5
News Former mining CEO indicted on campaign fraud ch... Sep 20 jshadyside 1
News 2 Defendants In Lillelid Murders Want Sentence ... (Mar '17) Sep 20 Tabitha 13
News GE cuts salaried workers in Schenectady Sep 17 old engineer 3
News Reports: Monroe police investigate armed bank r... Sep 16 All Trashes 3
More from around the web