Restoration Hardware vice president c...

Restoration Hardware vice president charged in insider trading ...

There are 15 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Oct 7, 2008, titled Restoration Hardware vice president charged in insider trading .... In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Tuesday charged a former vice president of Corte Madera-based Restoration Hardware with insider trading, saying he helped friends make nearly $1 million in unlawful ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

“Avoid Taxes, Don't Work !”

Since: Jul 08

San Jose, CA

#1 Oct 7, 2008
Where's the jail time ? They need to go to prison and have their hardware restored.
latinos

San Rafael, CA

#2 Oct 8, 2008
seems all these names are latino names. If that is the case then they are just going about their usual business.
GI Jose

Glendale, CA

#3 Oct 8, 2008
latinos wrote:
seems all these names are latino names. If that is the case then they are just going about their usual business.
You are absolutely stupid.

This has nothing to do with race but everything to do with greed which knows no ethnic or racial boundaries.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27086714/
John

Santa Rosa, CA

#4 Oct 8, 2008
More skeevy rich people. Lets hope we dont get another skeevy rich person in the white house again this november
Timmy

San Francisco, CA

#5 Oct 8, 2008
It sounds like Francis Axiaq is a greedy pig and a lying sack of dogcrap who is just too stupid to realize the jig is up. He needs to get some jail time as well as hefty fines.
Frank Quattrone

Gilroy, CA

#6 Oct 8, 2008
Timmy wrote:
It sounds like Francis Axiaq is a greedy pig and a lying sack of dogcrap who is just too stupid to realize the jig is up. He needs to get some jail time as well as hefty fines.
Just so, but he's also got plausible deniability that he knew this was an insider tip. Is the son going to testify against him? If not, the SEC might have something of an uphill climb proving his guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
nooo

Ross, CA

#7 Oct 8, 2008
if this in any way effs up my ability to purchase exquisite home decor at reasonable prices, i'm going to be PISSED!
Gary Friedman is a tool

San Jose, CA

#8 Oct 9, 2008
Come on thats all they could come up with??
Shhhh

San Francisco, CA

#9 Oct 28, 2008
Agreed, Gary Friedman is destined for bad things to come his way. What comes around, goes around. Karma!!!
Mr X

Capitola, CA

#10 Oct 28, 2008
I worked at Resto and I know how greed and misrepresentation works at the company, it affects all involved and as far as reasonable prices are you kidding me we had a plunger for $$99.00 at the stores.
Reasonable maybe you (Nooo) should look up the definition in Websters dictionary.
Burned out too

Capitola, CA

#11 Nov 22, 2008
Not surprising look what the Executives are up to at Resto...adding a new channel of distributing your goods or adding a children's line...do you really think that will spin the current reputation of Restoration Hardway..
BGHOZ

San Anselmo, CA

#12 Nov 23, 2008
back to the first comment.....no time?
sfo

United States

#13 Oct 25, 2009
before you comment, do your research. They are not Latino but are from Malta.
camo

San Mateo, CA

#14 Dec 28, 2009
latinos wrote:
Not Latino - Malteses - do your homework before opening your mouth.
camo

San Mateo, CA

#15 Dec 28, 2009
Not Latino - Maltese - do your homework before typing your comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Financial Services Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Wall Street fought so hard against Brexit 3 hr Rbb 1
News Pawlenty to Become Wall Street Lobbyist (Sep '12) Jun 22 Deadbart 12
News Goldman called clients 'muppets,' ex-executive ... (Mar '12) Jun 22 Slump 106
News Five big banks face criminal charges and $5 bil... (May '15) Jun 22 Fraud 53
News Pittsfield Bridges gets $475K grant to aid in f... Jun 7 Glen Back is Alwa... 9
News Pipeline Compromise OK'd May 28 Dr Wu 2
News Citigroup Said to Cut 2,000 Jobs Next Month (Dec '15) May '16 Anonymous 14
More from around the web