Bank teller accused of stealing

Bank teller accused of stealing

There are 9 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from May 13, 2009, titled Bank teller accused of stealing. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

CARTHAGE - A Fifth Third Bank teller was arrested and charged Monday with stealing $35,275 from a customer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

customer

Cincinnati, OH

#1 May 15, 2009
fifth third bank the worst to bank with, one of the employees comment was, we dont care if we lose a customer because we have alot more to deal with.5/3 will do what ever it takes to take your money, KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN if your banking with any 5/3.
stealth

Muskegon, MI

#2 May 18, 2009
The only reason why a bank would take your money is due to incompetent customers, learn to balance your check book

“Up yours ”

Since: Mar 07

weston,wv

#3 May 18, 2009
For six years I had a savings account with the big turd and it was nothing to see on bank statements $30.00 withdraws here and there that I knew I never made or to go withdraw money or to cash a check only to have teller to inform me that I had insufficient funds when I knew damn well that I had the money to cover it ( yes I do balance my books) so yes they are a bunch of crooks especially the Norwood branch.
bitchslap

Cincinnati, OH

#4 May 19, 2009
Dude,
You're problem is that you probably live in NORWOOD.

Since: Mar 09

bellevue, ky

#5 May 19, 2009
i am not a fan of fifth third either. Not very good business
CHESTER

Cincinnati, OH

#6 May 19, 2009
Their mistake was in only stealing a little. Steal enough and you can be CEO.

“Up yours ”

weston,wv

#7 May 19, 2009
bitchslap wrote:
Dude,
You're problem is that you probably live in NORWOOD.
Yes for twelve years I had the misfortune of living in the wood which is why I know first hand about how the Norwood branch works.
Jim

San Jose, CA

#8 Jun 10, 2009
I think it is funny that you have allowed Norwood to ruin your entire life. You spend so much time loathing Norwood, but it was good enough for those 12 years. Answer this why did you live there so long, what happened that made you leave and would there be someone in Norwood that knows why you left? I'll bet there is and I'll bet it's weird.

“Up yours ”

weston,wv

#9 Jun 11, 2009
I lived there for two reasons had a job there and my last job was close and since housing was cheaper in Norwood than it was in Oakley or Hyde Park and less violent crime than down town Cincy it was at the time a more logical choice to stay in the wood. I left because when I lost my job I had an opportunity to leave that white ghetto and I did because I got tired of the bullshit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Financial Services Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News KPMG insiders warned Isle of Man tax scheme cou... Jun 29 Usertame 1
News Goldman called clients 'muppets,' ex-executive ... (Mar '12) Jun 28 Mubaraks Billions 107
News Paulson defends Merrill Lynch deal (Jul '09) Jun 28 Swedenforever 6
News Bank of America Cuts This High Profile Name (Mar '13) Jun 28 integrity watch 5
News Why Wall Street fought so hard against Brexit Jun 25 Rbb 1
News Pawlenty to Become Wall Street Lobbyist (Sep '12) Jun 22 Deadbart 12
News Five big banks face criminal charges and $5 bil... (May '15) Jun 22 Fraud 53
More from around the web