Fugitive Surrenders In Johnson City T...

Fugitive Surrenders In Johnson City To Greene County Sheriff

There are 45 comments on the The Greenville Sun story from May 22, 2018, titled Fugitive Surrenders In Johnson City To Greene County Sheriff. In it, The Greenville Sun reports that:

Fugitive Scott Dallas Burger, who has been the subject of a manhunt since May 15 after he allegedly attacked a woman and fled Greene County, is back in custody. Sheriff Pat Hankins said Tuesday afternoon that Burger had called him and made arrangements to be picked up in Johnson City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Greenville Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
drop e

United States

#1 May 22, 2018
So the band is no more???
Noshockthere

United States

#2 May 23, 2018
Well that's a shocker since scott has pat on speed dial and they share every deep and dark thought daily since Scott's release guess he was a substitute for Scotty green. One theif for another.
Trash

Buffalo, NY

#3 May 23, 2018
All the trash... Don't shame yourself!
Stoogler

Knoxville, TN

#4 May 23, 2018
And he will be back at SRK next Tuesday, probably with a promotion.
Anti-liberal

United States

#7 May 26, 2018
Pat touted this felon as his measure of success for the work program. He is released and has assaulted at least 2 women. Pat stated in the newspaper.."He is sorry for what he has done. We're just glad he is safe." What he should have said is,' I am glad we were able to apprehend this individual before he had any additional victims. He conned us into thinking he had changed, but clearly he has not.'
Bubba Work Real Hard

United States

#8 May 26, 2018
Anti-liberal wrote:
Pat touted this felon as his measure of success for the work program. He is released and has assaulted at least 2 women. Pat stated in the newspaper.."He is sorry for what he has done. We're just glad he is safe." What he should have said is,' I am glad we were able to apprehend this individual before he had any additional victims. He conned us into thinking he had changed, but clearly he has not.'
If he were a black guy instead of white trash they wouldnt have given him any chance they would have put 15 pieces of lead in his back because thats how the cops treat blacks
The real really

Johnson City, TN

#9 May 26, 2018
Bubba Work Real Hard wrote:
<quoted text>

If he were a black guy instead of white trash they wouldnt have given him any chance they would have put 15 pieces of lead in his back because thats how the cops treat blacks
Over 1100 citizens were killed by police in 2017 just 27 percent of those were black....
The real really

Johnson City, TN

#10 May 26, 2018
<quoted text>

Also blacks make up only 13 percent of the population but committed 52 percent of all homicides in 2017
inconvenient truth

Ottawa, Canada

#11 May 26, 2018
Don't tell anyone.

On second thought, let it fly.
God-fearing Americans are no longer ostracized for telling the truth.
Thanks TrumpyBear.
matter of trust

Ottawa, Canada

#12 May 26, 2018
While I am on this thread, it speaks volumes about the character of Hankins for that cat to reach out to him personally. Even if it was a conditional surrender of sorts. I call it like I see it.... and I am a Conservative. Bigly.
Bubba Work Real Hard

United States

#13 May 26, 2018
Hankins should have the government mint a coin commemorating the occasion.
right under your feet

Ottawa, Canada

#14 May 26, 2018
Hankins should have the government mint a coin commemorating the occasion.
No doubt.
There's quite a list of "exploitable commodities" in the ground in Greene county ripe for the picking.... especially up towards Madison county.
Most people have no idea.

Great idea Bubbles.
Trash

Buffalo, NY

#15 May 27, 2018
All you trash from Ottawa to unknown talking non-sense...

Mint all the coins you want... Keep them to yourself!
KEEP AMERICA GREAT

Ottawa, Canada

#16 May 27, 2018
Trash wrote:
All you trash from Ottawa to unknown talking non-sense...

Mint all the coins you want... Keep them to yourself!
Is your butt sore Snowflake?
Trash

Buffalo, NY

#17 May 27, 2018
What kind of Dummy you are??? You are not even in US...

Go beg like A Squatter... No body cares!
Yourright

United States

#18 May 27, 2018
matter of trust wrote:
While I am on this thread, it speaks volumes about the character of Hankins for that cat to reach out to him personally. Even if it was a conditional surrender of sorts. I call it like I see it.... and I am a Conservative. Bigly.
It is a matter of trust. There have been a few one occasion. Like a domestic on the same woman that the sheriff swept under the rug wouldn't let him be charge. One where he assaulted an officer in that call the had to nearly deploy the dog and taz him. Guess who he called. And that as well was swept under the rug. So its very much a matter of trust. Scott trust him to get everything. Washed away! And this is the man that takes this beloved man around our children to praise him. Many parents are loaded about this one.
Hell

Buffalo, NY

#19 May 27, 2018
You trash can go to hell.. Talking Nonsense all day...

Kill that Fugitive...
A person

United States

#21 Jun 6, 2018
This man has warrants out in other states along with failure to pay child support for 16 years! His behavior has not changed in 18 years and never will.
School kid politics

United States

#22 Jun 7, 2018
This sheriff brought Scott to my school and paraded him around like he had learned to walk on water while in custody but in fact Scott just manipulated the sheriff from the start. The Sheriff treats his employees poorly and loves the criminals. I guess now I understand the difference between a Republican and a Democrat sheriff.
To Hell

Buffalo, NY

#23 Jun 8, 2018
All You Trash can go to hell... You are all criminals!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Financial Services Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Park Overall To Challenge David Hawk 1 hr Lefty BSers 302
News Pawlenty to Become Wall Street Lobbyist (Sep '12) 8 hr Geezer Files 14
News Soulja cranks up Tupelo (May '08) Sep 22 Anonymous 2
News Analysts Set J C Penney Company Inc (JCP) Price... Sep 20 Climbing 2
News Experts: Sex bias case will embolden women desp... (Mar '15) Sep 18 Blairs Iraq 8
News San Francisco Fed elevates a gay woman - its vi... Sep 14 Go To Hell 2
News Arnold Schneider's Best-Performing Stocks (Oct '16) Sep 13 Billfartedmore 6