Why the Gold price is dropping ?

Why the Gold price is dropping ?

Posted in the Financial Services Forum

Since: Dec 12

Chandigarh, India

#1 Dec 13, 2012
Everybody knows that Gold is the best precious metal for investment. In few years, Gold has gained growth of 298% in price & even the demand of gold is also increasing. I am also thinking to invest some money in Gold, but these days gold is dropping. So i want to know that how much it will go down so that i can invest & earn profit. I am looking for the best advice.

Thanks
Rakesh
mraka company -andy ken a

Istanbul, Turkey

#2 Dec 20, 2012
he is a scammer he stole two days ago 22kfrom me at kotoko airport.and all ghanians are thieve no exception.-bluesky
mraka company -andy ken a

Istanbul, Turkey

#3 Dec 20, 2012
owner of mraka company andy ken adjei is a scammer and stole 22k from me two days ago at kotoko airport.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Financial Services Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Australia rejected Qantas request for $2.7 B loan (Mar '14) Thu william Gregg 3
News Goldman called clients 'muppets,' ex-executive ... (Mar '12) Thu Norwegian Supremacy 120
News Prosecutors are excluding blacks from Cosby jur... May 23 indifference 1
News Federal Reserve Finds First Bank in Violation o... May 20 desciple13 1
News U.S. charges Virginia man with Fitbit stock hoax May 19 Christian Taliban 1
Stock Investment,Get 50% Daily Profit from Perf... (Jun '13) May 18 pensioninvest 3
News Arnold Schneider's Best-Performing Stocks (Oct '16) May 16 AIPAC mohels 3
More from around the web