Bankia investors can look to AIB expe...

Bankia investors can look to AIB experience as precedent

There are 2 comments on the Reuters story from Dec 27, 2012, titled Bankia investors can look to AIB experience as precedent. In it, Reuters reports that:

Investors in Spain's embattled Bankia can take some comfort from the prior experience of shareholders at Ireland's largest retail bank, Allied Irish Banks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

James Boss

Airdrie, Canada

#1 Jan 19, 2013
I had an interesting conversation with a person high up in the banking world and she says that there are reasons for head people in the banking industry leaving Allied Irish bank. That the writing is on the wall. The stock will fall off the charts and the latest rise in stock price last week was the sound of insiders dumping just in time. Monday will see a real drop rite off the start as insides that where unable to sell on Friday sell off. To get out before Tuesdays news release. If she didn't live in a multi million dollar house, she knows something.
James Boss

Burnaby, Canada

#5 Feb 9, 2013
Surprised to see that the news was misleading after confronting her inregards to her comments it turns out that see is a drunken bitter miss leading person. Sorry for the earlier false misleading comments that I posted earlier inregards to Allied Bank

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Financial Services Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump said hedge funders were a getting away wi... 5 hr Sprinkles3601 45
News Goldman's Cohn Said to Be Preferred Candidate f... 6 hr discocrisco 1
Commercial & Residential DPA (Downpayment Assis... (Dec '07) Dec 6 NC Real Estate 31
News Bank Companies Succeed Despite Global Economy C... (Mar '12) Dec 6 sixty six 6 man 5
News PNM Resources (PNM) - Research Analysts' Recent... Dec 1 The truth 5
News UPDATE 3-U.S. should cede control of Fannie and... Dec 1 Le Jimbo 1
News News Treasury nominee Mnuchin was Trump's top f... Nov 30 Trumpsnutsinyoface 2
More from around the web