Then and Now: The visionary immigrant with a golden touch

Sep 6, 2012 Full story: The Jewish News Weekly

Sandy Weill, who created the world's biggest bank with Citigroup, raised some eyebrows recently when he said on CNBC that large banks should be broken up, and the industry better regulated.

Full Story
levic

UK

#1 Sep 7, 2012
Dear Sir,

I can deliver leased instruments to Organisations or individuals with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also offer sales option to interested buyers. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (5.5+0.5)%+x%. X% IS Lessee broker's Commission and he determines his commission. Also we have facilities to discount BG and Put you into PPP Trading..
Contact me through this email:(levicanchor@gmail.com) or through skype:(levic.anchor) in other to furnish you with other information.
Martin Joe

Dallas, TX

#2 Sep 19, 2012
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project (s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer or get involved in chauffer driven offers.

We deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.

The procedure is very simple; the instrument will be reserved on euro clear to be verified by your bank, after verification an arrangement will be made for necessary bank documents and stock testing expenses, the cost of the Bank Guarantee will be paid after the delivery of the MT760,

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:

1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC)(Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur 5M MIN and Eur 10B MAX (Ten Billion USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank Frankfurt.
4. Age: One Year, One Month
5. Leasing Price: 6% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: Bank to Bank swift.
7. Payment: MT-103 or MT760
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

We are ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact me direct. Email: meddleworldtrust@gmail.com

David
The Fixer

Warren, NJ

#3 Sep 19, 2012
Dear Sir or Madame,

Please peddle your drugs elsewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Financial Services Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All Your Automakers Are Belong To GM: General M... (Feb '07) Sep 17 David Cheever 22
Visa Inc (V) and Mastercard Inc (MA) Stocks Hav... Sep 17 Philip Cohen 1
De Blasio under fire amid new threat from Islam... Sep 16 Obama Bad 10
Essex Police Crime Commissioner Exposť Sep 15 Stuart Furness 1
Weekly Market Wrap: September 12, 2014 Sep 14 Philip Cohen 2
Bank bailout plans loosen credit markets a bit;... (Sep '08) Sep 12 hubertfields00 8
Singapore investors to take action against Morg... (Oct '13) Sep 12 fayebryant00 28
•••

Financial Services People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••