Woman Accused of Stealing Rent Monies from Dimeling Waives Hearing

There are 308 comments on the GantDaily.com story from Apr 25, 2013, titled Woman Accused of Stealing Rent Monies from Dimeling Waives Hearing. In it, GantDaily.com reports that:

A woman accused of stealing more than $9,000 in rent monies from the Dimeling Senior Center waived her right to a preliminary hearing before Magisterial District Judge Jerome Nevling on Wednesday during Centralized Court at the Clearfield County Jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GantDaily.com.

EASY ACCESS CARA

Clearfield, PA

#223 Jan 23, 2014
you are RIGHT, i do know how it works!!!! it is all in who you know, if the system prosecutes or not! also understanding the legal system and laws helps to see what is going on.
im not someone trying to cause trouble, but there comes a time to prosecute and DO THE TIME of punishment. she's a repeat offender who they are going to let off again, so she will be a repeat offender again im sure in the future.
she STOLE $10,000..........most people cant afford to have someone take $10,000 from them and be "okay financially" without it. doesnt the victim at least deserve their money back??? or is that okay too, that CARA gets to keep the $10,000 and not get punished?????

maybe there is a lesson to be learned here, EVERYONE GO STEAL $10,000 FROM SOMEONE, you wont have to pay it back or get punished for it. that is what the court system is teaching our youth of Clearfield County!
BadBitch143

Du Bois, PA

#224 Jan 24, 2014
EASY ACCESS CARA wrote:
you are RIGHT, i do know how it works!!!! it is all in who you know, if the system prosecutes or not! also understanding the legal system and laws helps to see what is going on.
im not someone trying to cause trouble, but there comes a time to prosecute and DO THE TIME of punishment. she's a repeat offender who they are going to let off again, so she will be a repeat offender again im sure in the future.
she STOLE $10,000..........most people cant afford to have someone take $10,000 from them and be "okay financially" without it. doesnt the victim at least deserve their money back??? or is that okay too, that CARA gets to keep the $10,000 and not get punished?????
maybe there is a lesson to be learned here, EVERYONE GO STEAL $10,000 FROM SOMEONE, you wont have to pay it back or get punished for it. that is what the court system is teaching our youth of Clearfield County!
And it is your place to post her private facebook stuff on here how?
EASY ACCESS CARA

Clearfield, PA

#225 Jan 24, 2014
Well now that she is making the COUNTY taxpayers pay for all of this with fees and crap, YES it is my business and my right! Now I have to work harder and pay more taxes, so that she can STEAL money! So the next time people wonder why taxes are so high, maybe they should say THANKS CARA! cause if she withdrew her plea, now it will be jury and you will have to pay all the jury members for the day, da employee wages, etc. So glad that she must be proud she screwed people out of $10,000, but now she is willing to screws tons of tax payers out of more money because of what she is doing!@
Admit her guilt and take the sentence and save all of us money!
FFFF

Pittsburgh, PA

#226 Jan 24, 2014
And you are so innocent Krusty? We've seen your rap sheet
Not Fair

Inverness, FL

#227 Jan 24, 2014
If I were the family of the woman who stole less and is serving jail time, I'd be protesting on the courthouse steps. This is an inside job by Paul Cherry and company. They are hoping you forget about this so let can make it disappear quietly. Clearfield County's justice system is a joke.
EASY ACCESS CARA

Clearfield, PA

#228 Jan 24, 2014
totally agree "Not Fair"! and you must not know me "FFFF"; cause there is no wrap sheet like that you are talking about!!!!!!! i just believe what is fair is fair and what is equal is equal; it should not be able who you are. sometimes the only way to teach a criminal, is to let them "hit rock bottom", maybe if she did hit rock bottom and serve her time, she would LEARN and quit stealing. her first time stealing, was hid, her second time can be read on the unified judicial system and her third time as well. she has never QUIT! so why will she now if she continues getting away with it. the county is teaching her to STEAL!

Since: Mar 13

Pittsburgh, PA

#229 Jan 24, 2014
FFFF wrote:
And you are so innocent Krusty? We've seen your rap sheet
?

Are you directing this comment to me?

I never made a disparaging comment or quick judgment about this. Please stop with your false accusations.
FFFF

Pittsburgh, PA

#230 Jan 24, 2014
Was hid? What rock did you crawl frumunda?
Knozem

Clarion, PA

#231 Jan 24, 2014
First she didn't really need to steal any money , or even work for that matter . Her family has enough to take care of things for quite a long time . Perhaps they already " took care of things". just sayin.
BadBitch143

Du Bois, PA

#233 Jan 25, 2014
EASY ACCESS CARA wrote:
totally agree "Not Fair"! and you must not know me "FFFF"; cause there is no wrap sheet like that you are talking about!!!!!!! i just believe what is fair is fair and what is equal is equal; it should not be able who you are. sometimes the only way to teach a criminal, is to let them "hit rock bottom", maybe if she did hit rock bottom and serve her time, she would LEARN and quit stealing. her first time stealing, was hid, her second time can be read on the unified judicial system and her third time as well. she has never QUIT! so why will she now if she continues getting away with it. the county is teaching her to STEAL!
And you clearly don't know what is going on then dear, so maybe you should shut your mouth while you still look smart, your not in that court room you don't know what is going on all you know is what you read and what you get off her facebook which isn't much so please shut the fuck up.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#234 Jan 26, 2014
Cara is a piece of shit, plain and simple. She acts all holy when in reality she was stealing WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT, knowingly. Her Facebook posts about her being warm and cozy in bed are disgusting. People go to jail for stealing less than her (Becka Carfley for one). She admitted stealing from the business while on probation from a previous THEFT. Does anyone else see something that is missing? To suspend her hearing again for the "no lawyer" excuse, come on. The judge should have appointed her fat ass a public defender that moment and went on with her hearing. She has plenty of time (and money from her family) to get a decent (or not) lawyer. Hopefully, when February 7th comes justice will finally be served, but I'm not holding my breath.
Country Mama

United States

#235 Jan 27, 2014
curiosityKILLZ wrote:
Cara is a piece of shit, plain and simple. She acts all holy when in reality she was stealing WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT, knowingly. Her Facebook posts about her being warm and cozy in bed are disgusting. People go to jail for stealing less than her (Becka Carfley for one). She admitted stealing from the business while on probation from a previous THEFT. Does anyone else see something that is missing? To suspend her hearing again for the "no lawyer" excuse, come on. The judge should have appointed her fat ass a public defender that moment and went on with her hearing. She has plenty of time (and money from her family) to get a decent (or not) lawyer. Hopefully, when February 7th comes justice will finally be served, but I'm not holding my breath.
Becka Carfley is a piece of shit too... probably not the person you wanna use for an example
EASY ACCESS CARA

Clearfield, PA

#236 Jan 27, 2014
i agree that becka may not be a role-model, but she admitted to it and served her time! that is more than cara can say! someone that steals that amount of money, stays at home with no punishment and GLOATS on facebook about being home and in a warm bed, deserves NOTHING. she is gloating and rubbing it in anyone elses face that has served their time for crimes that are far more less than hers. she is GLOATING to everyone that she can steal $10,000 and just be at home! "LOOK AT ME SAYS CARA!!!!!!!!" that's right, she is a piece of you know what!
all her posts about being a great mommy wont get her into heaven some day, she's going to hell! guess she will know what it's like to be home in a warm bed then, hahaah?!?!?!?
BadBitch143

Du Bois, PA

#237 Jan 28, 2014
EASY ACCESS CARA wrote:
i agree that becka may not be a role-model, but she admitted to it and served her time! that is more than cara can say! someone that steals that amount of money, stays at home with no punishment and GLOATS on facebook about being home and in a warm bed, deserves NOTHING. she is gloating and rubbing it in anyone elses face that has served their time for crimes that are far more less than hers. she is GLOATING to everyone that she can steal $10,000 and just be at home! "LOOK AT ME SAYS CARA!!!!!!!!" that's right, she is a piece of you know what!
all her posts about being a great mommy wont get her into heaven some day, she's going to hell! guess she will know what it's like to be home in a warm bed then, hahaah?!?!?!?
The point I am getting at here is ask and find out what you are talking about, and wow you are pissed off cause she is with her kids at home? You know not one thing about what is going on! Had you been in the court room you would, so until you know what the f*ck you are talking about keep your mouth shut! Guess what honey I am sure you are not the best person either obviously you're not being that you took her private post off her facebook and put it on here, grow the f*ck up check yourself. You may not have stole money but this isn't any better, this makes you a bad person to, people do stupid shit all the time, so cut the f*cking bullshit. You're pathetic, it's not your business or place to say a f*cking word, funny how you care so much about what she is doing. Guess what all this does is cause f*cking drama, just f*cking stop.
maddy g

Clearfield, PA

#238 Jan 28, 2014
BadBitch143 wrote:
<quoted text>
The point I am getting at here is ask and find out what you are talking about, and wow you are pissed off cause she is with her kids at home? You know not one thing about what is going on! Had you been in the court room you would, so until you know what the f*ck you are talking about keep your mouth shut! Guess what honey I am sure you are not the best person either obviously you're not being that you took her private post off her facebook and put it on here, grow the f*ck up check yourself. You may not have stole money but this isn't any better, this makes you a bad person to, people do stupid shit all the time, so cut the f*cking bullshit. You're pathetic, it's not your business or place to say a f*cking word, funny how you care so much about what she is doing. Guess what all this does is cause f*cking drama, just f*cking stop.
Okay, so I was in the courtroom that day, so I will respond to your post. I have been at EVERYTHING THUS FAR and have read all the items on the public judicial site. She is postponing to avoid her sentence and punishment. Cara apparently knows how to work the system. She has gone from one thing to the next. This is not her first dealing in the court system, so she knows how it works. After a year, she knew if wanted an attorney she should have got one, not keep having them continue her case. Not the guy that stole almost her exact same amount for $10,000; he went straight to jail. On February 7, Cara has her revocation hearing, in most cases when you have violated that, you go to JAIL FIRST and then have the revocation hearing. Cara, however, was able to get out of that MIRACULOUSLY! I know 3 other people currently in the jail right now, due to probation violation over a bad check charge of $35.00, another a bad check over $57.00,. and the other person for not maintaining their monthly payment. I know these people, because they are clients of mine. If they have to go to jail, why is she not? Her amount exceeds theirs by a "land slide" so to speak.
Yes, Cara is a bad person, all of this on topix is DRAMA and people speaking their minds. It does not make them bad people or CRIMINALS! It makes them drama seekers or gossipers; NOT STEALING CRIMINALS.
Yes the previous person posted her facebook information, but did you ever think that maybe the person that posted it was a "victim" to one of Cara's crimes? She stole rent money from several people, so you need to remember that there are several people out there that trusted her with their money that were victim and they have family members out there. If she stole money from you, would you be supporting her and trust her, or would you be upset cause she is not getting punished for it? So, YES I WILL AGREE WITH YOU, the facebook post may not have been the nicest thing, however, maybe they are victim to her and you should take that into consideration. Maybe their blood level is boiling over because she keeps working the system to try to get out from under her charges.
Sitting at the sentencing the other day, I knew what I was expecting, I would have put $10,000 on the fact that Cara was going to do something or the court system would do something to postpone her case. There was actually 5 of us sitting together and we were all playing a bet on it, as sad as that is to say!
Anonymous

Clearfield, PA

#239 Jan 28, 2014
Maybe on February 7 at her Revocation Hearing, they will send her away on a violation of her probation. Wonder what she will think then with both of her little children, staring at their mother, as they walk her away in hand-cuffs. Or wonder what she will think when her children come to visit her and have to talk on a phone with a glass wall at her?
The Matrix

Clearfield, PA

#240 Jan 28, 2014
questionplease wrote:
I wonder what will happen to the kids. Doesnt sound like the fathers are involved. She shouldve thought of them before acting like this. They will suffer.
She doesn't know who the baby daddies are.
Country Mama

Vandergrift, PA

#241 Jan 28, 2014
The Matrix wrote:
<quoted text>She doesn't know who the baby daddies are.
Yes she does and so does everyone else. Jason Shlomo and Calvin Walls
maddy g

Clearfield, PA

#242 Jan 28, 2014
It is my understanding that she knows at least who the girls father is. Well if paternity tests have been done. At this point her word is not worth too much, so if no paternity test has ever been done, I would be questioning it.
I can not honestly say about the boys father though! I do know that it is supposedly not the same man as the girls.

I would def be filling out all paperwork with CYS and everyone else trying to get custody of my children if I were the fathers though. However, if Cara has strings in the system (which kind of seems as if she does), it is also the court system that determines what parent gets custody. So another rolling in Cara's favor possibly on why she has the children. She may not necessarily have the children, cause she is "better" than the father, but because she has "strings" in the system for them to role in her favor and award her custody. So if anyone is thinking bad on the fathers of the kids for not trying, I would not judge to early and think that they havent tried!!!!!!!! Maybe Cherry rolled in her favor there as the "Good/Stable/Secure/Nurtu ring Parent".
BadBitch143

Du Bois, PA

#243 Jan 28, 2014
maddy g wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so I was in the courtroom that day, so I will respond to your post. I have been at EVERYTHING THUS FAR and have read all the items on the public judicial site. She is postponing to avoid her sentence and punishment. Cara apparently knows how to work the system. She has gone from one thing to the next. This is not her first dealing in the court system, so she knows how it works. After a year, she knew if wanted an attorney she should have got one, not keep having them continue her case. Not the guy that stole almost her exact same amount for $10,000; he went straight to jail. On February 7, Cara has her revocation hearing, in most cases when you have violated that, you go to JAIL FIRST and then have the revocation hearing. Cara, however, was able to get out of that MIRACULOUSLY! I know 3 other people currently in the jail right now, due to probation violation over a bad check charge of $35.00, another a bad check over $57.00,. and the other person for not maintaining their monthly payment. I know these people, because they are clients of mine. If they have to go to jail, why is she not? Her amount exceeds theirs by a "land slide" so to speak.
Yes, Cara is a bad person, all of this on topix is DRAMA and people speaking their minds. It does not make them bad people or CRIMINALS! It makes them drama seekers or gossipers; NOT STEALING CRIMINALS.
Yes the previous person posted her facebook information, but did you ever think that maybe the person that posted it was a "victim" to one of Cara's crimes? She stole rent money from several people, so you need to remember that there are several people out there that trusted her with their money that were victim and they have family members out there. If she stole money from you, would you be supporting her and trust her, or would you be upset cause she is not getting punished for it? So, YES I WILL AGREE WITH YOU, the facebook post may not have been the nicest thing, however, maybe they are victim to her and you should take that into consideration. Maybe their blood level is boiling over because she keeps working the system to try to get out from under her charges.
Sitting at the sentencing the other day, I knew what I was expecting, I would have put $10,000 on the fact that Cara was going to do something or the court system would do something to postpone her case. There was actually 5 of us sitting together and we were all playing a bet on it, as sad as that is to say!
She pulled her plea shit, but she is going to state prison for i believe it was 12 to 18 months on feb 7th so why everyone is freaking out is beyond me its stupid she may not have went straight there but she is going and guess what she gonna be f*cked up mentally from it she is not someone who can handle prison, she is to sensitive if that is even the right word for it. so everyone need to chill the fuck out while what she did was wrong it is still not okay to post her private shit from her facebook everywhere. And you bet on it? Haha, what the hell. Lmfao. But no I am not saying it was right but posting her personal fb stuff isnt right either. That was my whole point. You can f*ck the system for awhile but at some point it fucks you right back, which it did being she is gonna be sitting in state prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Financial Services Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Five big banks face criminal charges and $5 bil... Sun mjjcpa 45
News Whistler Blackcomb to ban smoking May 22 Sneaky Pete 4
News Huge Trouble at Foreign Toyota (May '09) May 19 Go Blue Forever 317
News Possibility of "Bandido" Biker-Gang Members in ... (Dec '09) May 19 Go Blue Forever 37
News First Look: Proposed Cobb County office tower f... May 15 Will Dockery 1
News Who Will Enforce Campaign Finance Laws? May 14 New Perspective 1
News Campaign Finance Heading Into 2016 May 14 New Perspective 1
More from around the web