'Safe' investments like gold were hit...

'Safe' investments like gold were hit hard in 2013

There are 1 comment on the The Papillion Times story from Dec 31, 2013, titled 'Safe' investments like gold were hit hard in 2013. In it, The Papillion Times reports that:

In this Tuesday Oct. 9, 2012, file photo, 10-gram gold bars lie on display in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Papillion Times.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Jan 1, 2014
Gold is the one staple International investment and currency. Peaks and troughs, still it remains. It's not done with yet, perhaps in the future, a way off.
It's the safest investment.
Savings, stocks, shares are subject to bank and market collapses. Bitcoin is a new go to but that could just as easily go belly up as it could make you a fortune,(especially if you haven't invested in it by now), worth the risk though I believe. Precious stones can be good investments... finite ones like Tanzanite especially.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Financial Markets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US investigating major airlines for collusion o... 2 hr Eleanor 3
News Stocks fall as Europe's debt crisis rages on (Nov '11) Wed dariusrickard 4
News 3 Dividend Stocks to Buy for the Second Half of... Jun 24 SuriJohn 1
News China Containerized Freight Index Collapses Jun 7 Tom and Louise 1
News South Korea Is Dirt Cheap May '15 Vanexxa 1
News The Fed: Without follow-up, Yellen's warning wa... May '15 truthmongerdotinfo 1
News Let's cut our national debt, today May '15 truthmongerdotinfo 1
More from around the web