Credit Line against BG/CD/MTN/SBLC/SKR
mustaffa

Butterworth, Malaysia

#25 Oct 28, 2008
Dear Friends
So many rumors regarding the economic downfall. in relation to this, please advice me my dear friends. is it true that no instrument are tradeable so far until end of year 2008. is it mean that PPP are no longer available. Pls traders, i got dust in my eyes....

Since: Aug 07

Waldrach, Germany

#26 Nov 6, 2008
We provide lease BGs, SBLCs and cash-backed CDs to be used as credit enhancement or as collateral for bank loans. These instruments are transferable, assignable and divisible without presentation to us or payment of any transfer or assignable fee/s. Leasing fees range between 10% - 12% per year. Please send your inquiries to [email protected]
George Alexander

Buford, GA

#27 Nov 7, 2008
Andrew Sutton wrote:
Dear Sir,
We wish to introduce our services to you.International Financial Consultant is a finance firm based here in the UK. As you consider borrowing money or acquiring bank instruments, you are faced with challenges of the unknown. We provide your needs in the financial market.We stand firm between the direct provider/lender and you.No chains of consultants/agents.If adhere to our instructions/directions ,transactions will be concluded in forth night.
We specialized in servicing clients engaged in international trade, who require specific cooperation with financial institutions. we assists actively in tapping new markets, offering first class service and advisory service.
We focuses mainly on providing a comprehensive offer of foreign trade financing,issuance of first class bank instruments such as BG,SBLC,LC,Pay order,bonds,proof of funds etc tailored to individual and corporate needs of the Client. Products offered enable mitigation of client's risks connected with the transaction, and in particular ensure security against adverse changes in the value of foreign currency accounts receivable or payable. Banco De Valencia's cooperation with the Export Credit Insurance Corporation provides
clients with the option of securing their export credits both against market and non-market risks.
Contact us for more details.
Andrew J Sutton
President
ifcinvestment at gmail dot com
I would love to hear more about this program
The Real Andrew Sutton

UK

#29 Nov 17, 2008
These Guys are Scam Artists and have been reported to the Police. They are using my name and are NOT The Real Andrew Sutton but Fraudsters trying to steal your money. Do not respond to them as they are not my UK based company but crooks.
Andrew Sutton wrote:
Dear Sir,
We wish to introduce our services to you.International Financial Consultant is a finance firm based here in the UK. As you consider borrowing money or acquiring bank instruments, you are faced with challenges of the unknown. We provide your needs in the financial market.We stand firm between the direct provider/lender and you.No chains of consultants/agents.If adhere to our instructions/directions ,transactions will be concluded in forth night.
We specialized in servicing clients engaged in international trade, who require specific cooperation with financial institutions. we assists actively in tapping new markets, offering first class service and advisory service.
We focuses mainly on providing a comprehensive offer of foreign trade financing,issuance of first class bank instruments such as BG,SBLC,LC,Pay order,bonds,proof of funds etc tailored to individual and corporate needs of the Client. Products offered enable mitigation of client's risks connected with the transaction, and in particular ensure security against adverse changes in the value of foreign currency accounts receivable or payable. Banco De Valencia's cooperation with the Export Credit Insurance Corporation provides
clients with the option of securing their export credits both against market and non-market risks.
Contact us for more details.
Andrew J Sutton
President
ifcinvestment at gmail dot com
sulaimanoby

Pontianak, Indonesia

#31 Nov 30, 2008
if you can help me for the project please sent us
comment
Guan

Shanghai, China

#33 Jan 6, 2009
Dear Sir,
We are looking discount of SBLC for Euro 150M from Citibank Singapore, discount rates are ranging 75%~80%. The procedure as below:
*RWA and MT799-MT103/23 conditional pay order-MT760 operative.
If interested, please contact with us
Best regards.
Guan
topwealthy at gmail(dot)com
Yenbeecons

Bangalore, India

#35 Jan 10, 2009
I would like to get in touch with direct bankers and or bank agents or professionals with a proven track record, for raising credit line and or discounting of Safe keeping reciepts. We have many clients interested to raise loans and or discounting of safe keeping reciepts. Please provide all details and procedures.

Since: Jan 09

Anna Nagar, India

#38 Jan 14, 2009
There is nothing to worry
mustaffa wrote:
Dear Friends
So many rumors regarding the economic downfall. in relation to this, please advice me my dear friends. is it true that no instrument are tradeable so far until end of year 2008. is it mean that PPP are no longer available. Pls traders, i got dust in my eyes....
Rebecca Tenorio

United States

#41 Jan 20, 2009
Dear Sir:
I am looking for a SBLC for a client of mine for a Regional Airline for the US in the amount of $300 million USD. Please let me know if you can help. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Regards,
Rebecca B Tenorio
[email protected]
Rebecca Tenorio

United States

#42 Jan 20, 2009
Dear Sir:
I am looking for a SBLC for a client of mine for a Regional Airline for the US in the amount of $300 million USD. Please let me know if you can help. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Regards,
Rebecca B Tenorio
[email protected]
Eferinvest wrote:
Exclusive representative of a licenced central bank, we provide Loan / Discount / Credit Line against many kind of assets and instruments. We perform with the following types of instruments:
- Bank Guarantees
- L/C’s or SBLC’s
- MTN / CD
- Bills of Exchange
- SKR of precious asset
- Bonds
Full procedure available to serious client upon submission of verifiable copy of instrument / POF and passport copy.
Contact: eferinvest<@>gmail<do t>com
Rebecca Tenorio

Hacienda Heights, CA

#43 Feb 4, 2009
Hello,

During my search from my recent post I have been in contact with a lot of people who fall in the catagory. Feel free to contact me so I can connect you to them....[email protected]
Yenbeecons wrote:
I would like to get in touch with direct bankers and or bank agents or professionals with a proven track record, for raising credit line and or discounting of Safe keeping reciepts. We have many clients interested to raise loans and or discounting of safe keeping reciepts. Please provide all details and procedures.
Daniel

Los Altos, CA

#44 Feb 5, 2009
Dear Sir,

I have a client with a SBLC worth 1 billion, need 100 million for short term credit line.
Investment Banker

Palatine, IL

#45 Feb 5, 2009
We can loan against most any type of bank instrument. We offer fast, efficient and professional service with no chains or layers of brokers to contend with. We have flexible terms and rates. Please contact us with your request. [email protected]
neil

Ludhiana, India

#46 Feb 12, 2009
one of my client is holding a skr of 20b. can anyone suggest me the discounting process.
contact:indraneil at live dot com
sanjay

Mumbai, India

#47 Feb 16, 2009
we require project finance in india by way of equity
sanjay Dudhagaonkar
91229324827586
S Golban

Burton-on-trent, UK

#49 Feb 27, 2009
I am looking to Purchase genuine Bank Guarantee, I would like to contact Traders or Bankers who can help No Brokers please.
Collateral Lending

Mardié, France

#50 Feb 27, 2009
By providing collateral to our Clients, it enables them to utilise such collateral as security for credit lines arranged with their own bankers.

Garrison Securities will make arrangements with its asset and collateral partners/providers or direct via our bankers in Switzerland, to deliver to the bank account of our Client a Bank Guarantee issued specifically for the purposes of offering security to our Clients Bank, enabling the Client to borrow funds against the Bank Guarantee. The Client has the right to utilise this collateral in almost any situation, including that of using it as security for loans and credit lines.
Typically, the Bank Guarantee’s are issued in 12 month terms but can be replaced each year and effectively rolled over up to 8 times allowing up to 8 years of security.

The collateral that we offer is “AA” rated and issued by either our bankers, UBS, Switzerland or via our collateral partners banks. We utilise our assets and those of our asset and collateral partners/providers to raise Bank Guarantee’s that are remitted to our Clients bank. The assets underpinning our collateral should be considered as cash.

http://www.garrisonsecurities.com

[email protected] es.com
Chaudhry

UAE

#55 Mar 11, 2009
Hi, we seek a discounting against a $50,000,0000.00 million bank gurantee from an A Rated bank. Can any one help us with this?

please contact [email protected]
Cristal miner

Antananarivo, Madagascar

#57 Mar 19, 2009
I'm a miner, I have a quartz prism cristal stones area with real paper of 2.4 square mile. It will be abble to product up to 10tonne per month for twenty years or more. Can you arrange this against loan?
[email protected]
Sahil Rahii

Lake Mary, FL

#58 Mar 20, 2009
We do funding against BG's as well as Good For Payment Cheque, we fund 87% of the B.G with 4% rate of interest.
We are located in bangalore.
send me an email with all the details to
sahildream at gmail dot com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Financial Markets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
unsecured/secured financial grants to all.... ... Jun 2 Carlos pearl 1
News Price of Bitcoin breaks records at $2,400 May 26 Miranda 1
News Arnold Schneider's Best-Performing Stocks (Oct '16) May '17 AIPAC mohels 3
News Ukraine war hits economy hard (Aug '14) May '17 About time 38
News Don't care about the French election? Your 401(... Apr '17 tomin cali 2
News Why Lowe's Companies Inc. Stock Rose 11% Last M... Apr '17 BOB 1
Loan Against S. K. R. (May '09) Apr '17 Bryce Knorr 180
More from around the web