What Exactly Has Gone Wrong With Ebay?

What Exactly Has Gone Wrong With Ebay?

Posted in the Financial Markets Forum

EbayPaypalUnveil ed

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 5, 2014
I know someone that has a very responsible position in a securities institutional brokerage and research firm. He says everything he hears about eBay recently is bad.
RumorMill

Dallas, TX

#2 Nov 29, 2014
Ebay left an extremely bad taste in the mouths of all of the thousands of small sellers that they purged. They have family, friends, co-workers whom they told all about eBay (in a very negative way). Then there's an untold number of tens of thousands of small sellers being overcharged and penalized and restricted by eBay each month, many of them hanging on by the skin of their teeth with a Sword of Damocles hanging over their heads in terms of eBay's Defect Rates and DSRs. As Former Ebay Insider explained to me "The DSR system is rigged so that small sellers remain in constant peril". Well, those thousands who are hanging on are tlaking to their friends, family, co-workers. A massive WHISPER CAMPAIGN is going on nationwide against ebay as the mainstream mass media and politicians and government agencies continue to turn the heads and look the other way, A GRASSROOTS RESISTANCE AGAINST EBAY IS GROWING DAILY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Financial Markets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump-Cruz will be the Republican ticket: Gold Fri Asp 136
News Bush, Paulson say economy will get better, but ... (Oct '08) Feb 4 Mexican Lottery W... 138
News Stocks tumble as the Dow drops 250 after oil fa... Feb 2 Ritual Habitual 1
News Why You Should Like Facebook Ahead of Earnings Feb 1 JacobVR 2
News Stocks plunge on fears of troubles in China, sl... Jan 27 Ritual Habitual 1
News Exxon Mobil Report Fuels Panic on Street (Jul '07) Jan 26 Human 84
Markets & Law Jan 24 beach-lawyer 1
More from around the web