Stocks: Looking to rebound after Mond...

Stocks: Looking to rebound after Monday's losses

There are 1 comment on the KMIZ story from Jul 30, 2013, titled Stocks: Looking to rebound after Monday's losses. In it, KMIZ reports that:

U.S. stock futures were edging slightly higher Tuesday, with both the S&P 500 and the Dow Jones industrial average in positive territory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMIZ.

Keith Brown

Kolkata, India

#1 Aug 1, 2013
I like writing covered calls because it is a way for me to generate some extra income. I simply write an option for shares of a stock that I already own and I earn a premium. Whether the option expires worthless or not, I can always rely on covered calls to earn some extra cash whenever I need it. Barchart offers premium covered calling services that can help you earn supplemental income as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Financial Markets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pharmaceutical Greed Villain Martin Shkreli Wil... Nov 4 goldstone report 2
Loan Against S. K. R. (May '09) Nov 4 Elly 179
News Wal-Mart's biggest loss in 27 years drags stock... Oct '15 Paul 4
News Clinton to unveil plan to fight drug 'price gou... Sep '15 Le Jimbo 10
News Exxon Mobil Report Fuels Panic on Street (Jul '07) Sep '15 Raj 82
News Bank of America and Walgreens Most Active Stock... (Jun '12) Sep '15 Gloomy Gus 14
News Gold IRA Rollover - Securing your investment po... (Apr '14) Sep '15 Anonymous 2
More from around the web