Asian stocks drop on no trade deal in...

Asian stocks drop on no trade deal in Obama visit

There are 17 comments on the KTVN Reno story from Apr 24, 2014, titled Asian stocks drop on no trade deal in Obama visit. In it, KTVN Reno reports that:

Asian shares were mixed as stocks in Tokyo slipped Thursday after talks between Japan's prime minister and visiting President Barack Obama produced little on a trade agreement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVN Reno.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#1 Apr 24, 2014
Obama accomplished nothing????
who'da thunk it????
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#2 Apr 24, 2014
The president seems to bow at every foreign leader. There is a photo of him bowing to a Japanese robot! Repeat, a Japanese robot!..Bwhahahhaahaahahhaahah aaahaaaaaaa!
foster

Ashburn, VA

#4 Apr 24, 2014
Only an idiot want new trade agreements inplace. Trade agreements are great for international investor, but drive down wages for wage earners. Republicans are in the bag for plutocrats and their oligarch handlers.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#5 Apr 24, 2014
Jeff Brightone wrote:
Obama proved to be incompetent in may ways. Undoubtedly, Obama threats to Putin do not impress Putin who realized that Obama is slashing and cutting the strength of US military to be even weaker that during the days of Stalin in WWII while spreading tens of billions of dollars to Mozlem Brother regimes and bankrupted regime where the money disappears. Obama threats of sanctions proved to be worthless and they only increase the distrust of the most distrustful American president in US history, leading to America to lose all its influence in Europe, Middle East, Asia , Africa and around the world. American allies including Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and others realized that Obama policy of lies and deceit behind their backs is disastrous and pushing the world to chaos and anarchy like never before in modern history.
Stop being a puss. Russia can't compete with American forces unleashed

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6 Apr 24, 2014
Obama finds a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, again.

usa

#7 Apr 24, 2014
foster wrote:
Only an idiot want new trade agreements inplace. Trade agreements are great for international investor, but drive down wages for wage earners. Republicans are in the bag for plutocrats and their oligarch handlers.
moron, Obama was there to do just that...trying to put a new trade agreement in place ...

usa

#8 Apr 24, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being a puss. Russia can't compete with American forces unleashed
and our wuss-in-chief will NEVER unleash them!
Russia knows there will be NO reprisal from that limp-wristed wimp you worship...
good

Laurinburg, NC

#9 Apr 24, 2014
carey529 wrote:
Obama accomplished nothing????
who'da thunk it????
considering whats in that agreement its good he did fail.

usa

#10 Apr 24, 2014
good wrote:
<quoted text> considering whats in that agreement its good he did fail.
it's our good fortune he's a total inept ... I guarantee he didn't go there with the idea of failing...the media would never have mentioned it.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#11 Apr 24, 2014
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
moron, Obama was there to do just that...trying to put a new trade agreement in place ...
Then he deserves 3 stars for not selling out opportunity for American wage earners.

34 years of GOP Trade Agreements wiped out the American Middle Class
foster

Ashburn, VA

#12 Apr 24, 2014
good wrote:
<quoted text> considering whats in that agreement its good he did fail.
Republicans are drones for the oligarch. Look at the asinine policies they're promoting and the effects on wages on the 35 years since Reagan economic policies
foster

Ashburn, VA

#13 Apr 24, 2014
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
it's our good fortune he's a total inept ... I guarantee he didn't go there with the idea of failing...the media would never have mentioned it.
imbecil, he wasnt there to serve away American producers interest in Japan's market
foster

Ashburn, VA

#14 Apr 24, 2014
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia knows there will be NO reprisal from that limp-wristed wimp you worship...
Russia's in pieces run by a corrupt plutocrat. At quarter strength we could run through Russia
foster

Ashburn, VA

#15 Apr 24, 2014
You puss scared of Russia. Russia is a shell of whats they were and at their best we ran circles around Russia. At least we did when i was in the Navy and faced off with the commies.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#16 Apr 24, 2014
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you were a Communist Loyalist
Crayzologic

Greenfield, IN

#17 Apr 24, 2014
serfs up wrote:
The president seems to bow at every foreign leader. There is a photo of him bowing to a Japanese robot! Repeat, a Japanese robot!..Bwhahahhaahaahahhaahah aaahaaaaaaa!
now Honda wanna Obama to bailout too;)

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#18 Apr 24, 2014
foster wrote:
I thought Obama was leading. Relax, just a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Financial Markets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weird things are happening in financial markets... Jul 28 Prosperity Fundie... 7
News Albert Edwards: 'Condition Red Alert' - a reces... Jul 28 bull winkle party 3
News Trading Penny Stocks for a Living (Dec '10) Jul '16 Rangercat 23
News Uneasy about U.S. election, rich investors eye ... Jul '16 Mitts Gold Plated... 1
Who is in control! Jul '16 just axe me 2
News US stocks climb on strong June jobs report; ban... Jul '16 Mugs mahone 1
News Buy On Weakness? William And Energy Transfer Ta... Jul '16 Jimmy Franklin 1
More from around the web