5 Things to Remember When Your Finances Are Falling Apart

Feb 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: US News & World Report

Most personal finance experts will tell you to put money away for a rainy day, but what do they suggest if you're in the middle of a torrential downpour, just at the point your funds have virtually run out and the roof is leaking? While the big picture for the economy is looking promising - car sales, housing, manufacturing, and the stock market ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Brian McMillian

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

I think we have all been in this boat now at one point or another. I like the 'prioritizing' part, that really helped me get my finances straight.

If you go to www.mycreditlocker.com they offer software to help manage all of your old credit disputes. It's only like 20 bucks a month and it keeps track of all your stuff, prints out your dispute letters to get things removed. It works, but it takes a couple months.

It's also good to download a copy of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, just in case you need to reference it at some point. Here's a link;

http://www.ftc.gov/os/statutes/031224fcra.pdf
Bert

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Credit locker is free, bro. They must have changed it since you used it.

www.mycreditlocker.com

I just signed up and yup, free to signup.

Since: Sep 13

Bhadreswar, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

I prefer to invest in commodities because I feel like they can be more reliable than other types of stocks, but thatís just my opinion. I like that I have access to commodity charts courtesy of Barchart because they really help me make the choices with my current and prospective stocks.
Dosi

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Mar 26

This is the first time I had ever applied for a loan. I couldn't have asked for anything more from the staff that answered any of my questions to the application process. Once this had all been completed the money was transferred quickly into my account. I will definitely be recommending 911PDAY .COM ( http://goo.gl/44kQUQ ) too my friends and family.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••