Report: Whirlpool plans first 30-year...

Report: Whirlpool plans first 30-year bond offering since '86

There are 1 comment on the The Detroit News story from Feb 22, 2013, titled Report: Whirlpool plans first 30-year bond offering since '86. In it, The Detroit News reports that:

Whirlpool Corp., the world's largest appliance maker, plans to raise $500 million in a bond offering that may include its first 30-year debt in almost three decades.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Detroit News.

arhtur paquin

Knoxville, TN

#1 Feb 26, 2013
take the lid lock off the lid of your whirlpool washing machine and stick it in the hole where it normally goes so machine thinks the lid is locked and will operate. after doing this and seeing the results of your clothes not being washed because of no water in wash cycle, tell me if you would ever buy another whirlpool product. I have a whirlpool wtw4950xw1 that you can see in action on Youtube-arthur paquin. See for your self. Whirlpool would never do anything about fixing this machine while it was under warranty. Im just trying to save you poor folks and your 558.00 from whirlpool and their worthless warranty. The only way you can see the truth is taking the lid lock off and sticking it in the hole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Financial Markets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ukraine war hits economy hard (Aug '14) 2 hr Zeppelin 37
News White House Chaos Doesn't Bother the Stock Market Feb 21 Real World 7
News COLUMN-America is not the stock market and neit... Feb 20 Pat Robertson s F... 1
News UPDATE 6-Trump ignites political fight over U.S... Feb 5 spud 4
News Dollar Slips After Trump Move, Asia Stocks Decl... Jan 30 tex 1
News For most Americans, Dow 20,000 carries little b... Jan 27 Le Jimbo 24
News Shutterstock/cnnmoneyDow hits 20,000 for first ... Jan 26 Go Blue Forever 3
More from around the web