Comments
101 - 120 of 120 Comments Last updated May 9, 2013
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
FKI

Halifax, UK

#126 Aug 28, 2010
We buy or take bonds into trade. Please email us on:

fk.investments@yahoo.co.uk
Jan Beugels

Dudingen, Switzerland

#127 Sep 15, 2010
PMG wrote:
PBB oder LTN`s wir kaufen keine, können jedoch eine Beleihung möglich machen für Projekte, oder private-placement, sofern die History passt
primemanagement@gmx.ch
Ist obenstehendes Angebot weiterhin gültig?

Wir möchten gerne 4000 PBB,Serie 4, beleihen (sind zur Zeit im security-house in Zürich)

Bitte Ihre antwort an : jan.beugels@gmx.ch
Jan Beugels

Dudingen, Switzerland

#128 Sep 15, 2010
Good afternoon,

Are you still interestede in buying PBB?

We have at the moment 6000 in a security-house in Zürich, and can move them easily to ZF if needed.(More bonds can be available within short time)

Please send us your offer,

Thank you very much.

Jan Beugels (jan.beugels@gmx.ch)
I am Reality wrote:
When you are weary and tired of all the false promises, totally disgusted with all the false OPPS buyers, deal with reality!
How many false buyers have you negotiated with?
Yes, we can make real arrangements for the sale and purchase of your Petrobras bonds.
You know the information, data, and cooperation we need.
Pricing is not false, but the reality! of the market for these orphaned securities. Yes, we can arrange to have you paid $1,750 to $2,250 per bond.
If your bonds are fake, keep them, we have no interest. If you do not have at least 5,000 bonds, don’t waste your time. However, if you are ready to do business at the current market prices, move the bonds to ZF, in Suissa, and we are ready for your transaction.
Contact us when you are totally disgusted with false promises, yet ready with bonds and proper expertise in place as needed.
We are reality!, contact us, only when you are ready to transact, at ricardodefinanciero@yahoo.com

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#129 Sep 15, 2010
Please see E-mail send to you.

Thank you and have a nice evening

Jan Beugels.
FKI wrote:
We buy or take bonds into trade. Please email us on:
fk.investments@yahoo.co.uk
Akhtar

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#130 Oct 25, 2010
Jan Beugels wrote:
Good afternoon,
Are you still interestede in buying PBB?
We have at the moment 6000 in a security-house in Zürich, and can move them easily to ZF if needed.(More bonds can be available within short time)
Please send us your offer,
Thank you very much.
Jan Beugels (jan.beugels@gmx.ch)
<quoted text>
Good Morning Jan,

Do you have PBB to sell in Zurich, if so, how many? We have a buyer who is RWA. Please email me at akhan_business@spinfinder.com.

All the best
Akhtar
Renee

United States

#133 Nov 13, 2010
Are you still buying petrobra bonds?
lrkell67@gmail.com
sdainvest wrote:
We are buyer for Petrobras Bonds. Here is the conditions and procedure:
- Denomination: Petroleo Brasileiro SA – Petrobras Bonds
- Legal base: Law N° 2004 of October 3, 1953
- Series: 3 and 4
- Issued date: 1957 to 1959
- Face value: CR$ 1'000,00
- Quantity minimum: 3'000 bonds (no maximum)
- Place: bank in Luxembourg
- Purchase price: US$ 22'000,00 per bond (commissions include). Net seller US$17'000. Intermediaries, US$2'500 seller's side, US$2'500 buyer's side
Documents needed to start the process:
- Total Bonds quantity to sell
- Quantity for the 1st part (minimum 3'000 Bonds)
- Both sides copy of one of the Bonds to sell
- Complete list of the Bonds to sell for the 1st part
- Copy of all Bonds Laud for the 1st part
- Copy of the seller passport or his mandatory. For the mandatory, copy of the power of attorney
Procedure:
- Upon verification that all the documents have been provided, we submit a NCND + MFPA to be signed by the seller or his mandatory, to ensure the confidentiality of the deal and intermediaries commissions.
- Upon receipt of NCND and MFPA signed, we transmit all the documents to the bank of buyer for electronic control.
- Once the electronic control is done (within 3 days), the bank of buyer propose an invitation to the seller or his mandatory to come to Luxembourg to sign the contract, open an account at the seller or mandatory name, count and deposit in the account of all original Bonds with their Coupons and Lauds, and open accounts for paymasters if necessary.
- The bank of the buyer proceed to a physical check of the Bonds delivered (within 3 days).
- The Bank pays the seller, US$ 22,000 per Bond, directly in the seller/mandatory account, 48hrs maximum after the Bonds check.
- The seller/mandatory gives instruction to the Bank in order to pay commissions expected in the MFPA to the paymasters. Then paymasters pay intermediaries.
- A schedule is settle for the next part of the deal according to the same conditions and procedures.
IMPORTANT: all details and contract will be done directly with the bank. Only requests which have been sent with certified list of all Bonds reference numbers and all Lauds pages for the 1st deal will be considered.
PLEASE USE THIS REFERENCE TO CONTACT US ABOUT THIS OFFER:#1654
CONTACT: sdainvest<@ >gmail<dot >com
We sell Petrobras Bonds

Einsiedeln, Switzerland

#135 May 19, 2011
We sell Bonds of Petroleo Brasileiro
SA-Petrobras
Serie 4
Law No 2004 of October 1953
Date issued: 1959

Please contact us

Dezdapo@postino.li
Reserved

Rome, Italy

#136 Jul 3, 2011
BRAZILIAN BONDS
BONDS ON SALE

HERE IS THE OWNER SPEAKING
ALL BONDS HERE DESCRIBED ARE PHYSICALLY AT THE OWNER

BOND 1904 STATE OF BAHIA
REPUBLIC OF UNITED STATES OF BRAZIL
5% GOLD BOND
FACE VALUE: 100 POUNDS
RECORDED IN BOVESPA WITH ISIN
NO FIXED MATURITY
REGULATED BY DECREE LAW 6019/43,'PLAN A'(OVERPRINTED)

BOND 1913 STATE OF BAHIA
REPUBLIC OF UNITED STATES OF BRAZIL
5% GOLD LOAN
FACE VALUE: 500 POUNDS
RECORDED IN BOVESPA WITH ISIN
MATURITY IN 2020
REGULATED BY DECREE LAW 6019/43,'PLAN A'(OVERPRINTED)

PETROBRAS BONDS
QUANTITY: 5.503
SERIES 4
ISSUED ON FEBRUARY 1959

pls write if really interested

brabondsonsale@gmail.com
Reserved

Laval, Canada

#137 Jul 3, 2011
BRAZILIAN BONDS
BONDS ON SALE

HERE IS THE OWNER SPEAKING
ALL BONDS HERE DESCRIBED ARE PHYSICALLY AT THE OWNER

BOND 1904 STATE OF BAHIA
REPUBLIC OF UNITED STATES OF BRAZIL
5% GOLD BOND
FACE VALUE: 100 POUNDS
RECORDED IN BOVESPA WITH ISIN
NO FINAL MATURITY IN DEFAULT
REGULATED BY DECREE LAW 6019/43,'PLAN A'(OVERPRINTED)

BOND 1913 STATE OF BAHIA
REPUBLIC OF UNITED STATES OF BRAZIL
5% GOLD LOAN
FACE VALUE: 500 POUNDS
RECORDED IN BOVESPA WITH ISIN
MATURITY IN 2020
REGULATED BY DECREE LAW 6019/43,'PLAN A'(OVERPRINTED)

PETROBRAS BONDS
QUANTITY: 5.503
SERIES 4
ISSUED ON FEBRUARY 1959

pls write if really interested

brabondsonsale@gmail.com

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#138 Jul 5, 2011
SO MUCH BS = SO MANY FAILED TRANSACTIONS.

CONTACT ME VIA MY BLOG IF YOU WANT TO GET SUCCESSFULLY INTO A PPP.

https://pppkingdom.wordpress.com/

Best Regards,

FW

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#140 Jul 6, 2011
HAVE BUYER FOR BG.

MUST BE:

1) OWNED
2) CASH BACKED
3) TOP TIER BANK
4) SEASONED (NO FC)
5) MINIMUM 100M EURO

6) SELLER MUST BE RWA TO DELIVER BY MT760

CASH FROM SALE CAN BE USED EITHER FOR:

1) BUYER'S PLATFORM, OR

2) YOU CAN BUY A BIG BOAT WITH IT (WHATEVER YOU WANT).

TO START:

1) CIS+PP OF SELLER
2) EC SCREEN SHOT

Best Regards:

FW
https://pppkingdom.wordpress.com/
John G

Vandergrift, PA

#143 Aug 29, 2011
We sell Petrobras Bonds wrote:
We sell Bonds of Petroleo Brasileiro
SA-Petrobras
Serie 4
Law No 2004 of October 1953
Date issued: 1959
Please contact us
Dezdapo@postino.li
What are your prices for these bonds?
John G

Vandergrift, PA

#144 Aug 29, 2011
What are your prices for these 1950's Petrobras Bonds buy the thousand?
Noel

Lakewood, NJ

#147 Dec 20, 2011
John G wrote:
What are your prices for these 1950's Petrobras Bonds buy the thousand?
Confirm prices and if you have any other Bonds such as Brazilian,Mexican or Historical contact me directly. noelm1@optonline.net
Phebe

Hiram, GA

#152 Jun 8, 2012
Need DIRECT buyer for petrobras bond or LTN's
Phebe

Hiram, GA

#153 Jun 8, 2012
Need DIRECT buyer for petrobras bond or LTN's..email phebebrummell07 at aol dot com
Frank Jackson

Chicago, IL

#154 Aug 14, 2012
Phebe wrote:
Need DIRECT buyer for petrobras bond or LTN's..email phebebrummell07 at aol dot com
Have buyer for LTN's em. me at diafrra@yahoo.com
AVM

Mcallen, TX

#155 Aug 21, 2012
sdainvest wrote:
We are buyer for Petrobras Bonds. Here is the conditions and procedure:
- Denomination: Petroleo Brasileiro SA – Petrobras Bonds
- Legal base: Law N° 2004 of October 3, 1953
- Series: 3 and 4
- Issued date: 1957 to 1959
- Face value: CR$ 1'000,00
- Quantity minimum: 3'000 bonds (no maximum)
- Place: bank in Luxembourg
- Purchase price: US$ 22'000,00 per bond (commissions include). Net seller US$17'000. Intermediaries, US$2'500 seller's side, US$2'500 buyer's side
Documents needed to start the process:
- Total Bonds quantity to sell
- Quantity for the 1st part (minimum 3'000 Bonds)
- Both sides copy of one of the Bonds to sell
- Complete list of the Bonds to sell for the 1st part
- Copy of all Bonds Laud for the 1st part
- Copy of the seller passport or his mandatory. For the mandatory, copy of the power of attorney
Procedure:
- Upon verification that all the documents have been provided, we submit a NCND + MFPA to be signed by the seller or his mandatory, to ensure the confidentiality of the deal and intermediaries commissions.
- Upon receipt of NCND and MFPA signed, we transmit all the documents to the bank of buyer for electronic control.
- Once the electronic control is done (within 3 days), the bank of buyer propose an invitation to the seller or his mandatory to come to Luxembourg to sign the contract, open an account at the seller or mandatory name, count and deposit in the account of all original Bonds with their Coupons and Lauds, and open accounts for paymasters if necessary.
- The bank of the buyer proceed to a physical check of the Bonds delivered (within 3 days).
- The Bank pays the seller, US$ 22,000 per Bond, directly in the seller/mandatory account, 48hrs maximum after the Bonds check.
- The seller/mandatory gives instruction to the Bank in order to pay commissions expected in the MFPA to the paymasters. Then paymasters pay intermediaries.
- A schedule is settle for the next part of the deal according to the same conditions and procedures.
IMPORTANT: all details and contract will be done directly with the bank. Only requests which have been sent with certified list of all Bonds reference numbers and all Lauds pages for the 1st deal will be considered.
PLEASE USE THIS REFERENCE TO CONTACT US ABOUT THIS OFFER:#1654
CONTACT: sdainvest<@ >gmail<dot >com
send me and eamil at
amoya7@rgv.rr.com
Edson Cervi

Franca, Brazil

#157 Aug 27, 2012
I have available with a Petrobras bond, dated 1957
Face value crz 1.000,00
Laud also available.
Location.: Franca S.P. Brazil.
For further information, please contact me.
B.rgds.,
Edson R.Cervi.
MEIR LESHEM

Jerusalem, Israel

#164 May 9, 2013
John G wrote:
What are your prices for these 1950's Petrobras Bonds buy the thousand?
30,000 SERIES 4 BONDS
With certification
Price per bond US$18600.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Financial Markets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Put Volume Pops as eBay Inc (EBAY) Retreats 15 hr Philip Cohen 1
Thursday Sector Leaders: Financial, Technology ... Thu fayebryant00 2
US stocks open higher; S&P 500 at 2,000 points Aug 26 TSX 1
Stocks plummet as Paulson says Feds won't buy b... (Nov '08) Aug 26 swedenforever 22
12 Fund Titans All Hold eBay Stock Aug 25 Philip Cohen 3
Asia Stocks Widen Gains Ahead of US, China Data Aug 24 k9drfm4 6
Ukraine war hits economy hard Aug 22 Ukr posters paid ... 36
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Financial Markets People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••