Stocks Jump After Fed's Credit Move

Stocks Jump After Fed's Credit Move

There are 4 comments on the NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth story from Mar 11, 2008, titled Stocks Jump After Fed's Credit Move. In it, NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth reports that:

Stock prices rose sharply in early trading Tuesday in reaction to new steps taken by central banks aimed at attacking the credit crunch.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth.

Hurting in Texas

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Mar 11, 2008
Some one has to do some thing about the Gas Prices.

The normal family can not keep paying these out of site prices. Not long ago, Diesel fuel was cheaper than regular gasoline. Then one day it jumped and never went down! WHY....no one ever said!

America can not keep this up and not expect crime and other problems to shoot through the roof. People are losing their homes partly because they have to pay this huge amount for gasoline! Help us!
gwmag

Dallas, TX

#2 Mar 11, 2008
It is time for America to get control of our economy again and stop sending jobs off shore. Stop buying from China and other foreign countries.
Let us have American quality made products again.
If you own a foreign car your part of the problem.
Ericka

London, UK

#3 Mar 26, 2014
This is the first time I had ever applied for a loan. I couldn't have asked for anything more from the staff that answered any of my questions to the application process. Once this had all been completed the money was transferred quickly into my account. I will definitely be recommending 911PDAY .COM ( http://goo.gl/44kQUQ ) too my friends and family.

Since: Nov 12

Cagayan De Oro City, Philippines

#4 Apr 8, 2014
Nice thread. Thanks for sharing that information.
[url=http://www.legacylegal.co m/credit-education/credit-topi cs/top-credit-repair.asp]Top Credit Repair[/url]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Financial Markets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US investigating major airlines for collusion o... 11 hr Your Ex 2
News Stocks fall as Europe's debt crisis rages on (Nov '11) Wed dariusrickard 4
News 3 Dividend Stocks to Buy for the Second Half of... Jun 24 SuriJohn 1
News China Containerized Freight Index Collapses Jun 7 Tom and Louise 1
News South Korea Is Dirt Cheap May '15 Vanexxa 1
News The Fed: Without follow-up, Yellen's warning wa... May '15 truthmongerdotinfo 1
News Let's cut our national debt, today May '15 truthmongerdotinfo 1
More from around the web