Komodo Dragons Kill Fisherman, Show Increasing Violence Toward Humans

There are 7 comments on the Mar 25, 2009, www.findingdulcinea.com story titled Komodo Dragons Kill Fisherman, Show Increasing Violence Toward Humans. In it, www.findingdulcinea.com reports that:

The death of an Indonesian fisherman is one example of the increasingly frequent attacks on humans by Komodo dragons; villagers blame policies by Western environmentalists for the creatures' violence, but there may be more to the story.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.findingdulcinea.com.

BAGELIZER

New York, NY

#1 Mar 25, 2009
Oh man, that Sharon Stone interview is hilarious. Granted her husband just had his foot bitten off by a Komodo dragon, she sounds like a real bitch!
Janet

Oregon City, OR

#2 Mar 25, 2009
"Traditionally, Komodo dragons were considered to be reincarnations of fellow kinsfolk." -- The kinsfolk are angry.
BettyB

Laramie, WY

#3 Mar 26, 2009
Every time I see a picture of a Komodo dragon, it freaks me out. They just look mean.
Sharon

Lynbrook, NY

#4 Mar 30, 2009
Do you think Sharon Stone took some delight in seeing her husband bitten on the foot ? She did send him in there, after all.
Maya

New York, NY

#5 Mar 30, 2009
This is a really interesting example of Eastern and Western cultures being at odds. Environmentalists think it sick to leave a goat as a sacrifice to the dragons and Indonesian natives believe that they've made the dragons angry by not doing it.

Who's right?
dropper

Sarasota, FL

#6 May 19, 2009
ok, this a-hole is in the KOMODO national park on the f'ing RESTRICTED ISLAND OF KOMODO!! If you go into THE GHETTO and then into a GHETTO CRACKHOUSE sightseeing I am not going to do anything but laugh at your stupidity. That's all.
estela

Bellevue, NE

#8 Nov 13, 2013
leedle leedle leedle leedle leedle leedle. smosh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Environmental Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shawnee Mission hospital defends itself against... (Jun '08) Apr 2 george1956 10
News Waste Management, Inc. Elects Andr s Gluski to ... Jan '15 maryjaneprincton 1
News New landfill and direction for Guelph waste man... (Jun '13) Dec '14 no Wynne situation 4
Panel Oks plan to cut ozone pollution in Pineda... Dec '14 Jose 1
News The Truth About Recycling (Jul '14) Sep '14 Shentler Kriz 2
Trenchless Styrene, Cured-In-Place Pipe, Styren... (Feb '07) Sep '14 AJ Whelton 24
News Suspicious situation at Ontario County waste fa... (Aug '09) Aug '14 StephDad 48
More from around the web