Madonna Forgives Elton John for 'Fair...

Madonna Forgives Elton John for 'Fairground Stripper' Comments

There are 2 comments on the Hollywood Reporter story from Aug 23, 2012, titled Madonna Forgives Elton John for 'Fairground Stripper' Comments. In it, Hollywood Reporter reports that:

Madonna has announced that she's ready to bury the hatchet with Elton John -- but she's done it in a passive-aggressive way.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hollywood Reporter.

Bimbo Madonna

Schenectady, NY

#1 Aug 25, 2012
Forgive this, you filthy old pig. LOL!
dany

Manchester, UK

#2 Aug 26, 2012
Ahoj,Zlato,ja Ta velmi lubim,no pozri sa ,ako to vypada.Ale, nesmut,mam pre Teba pozdrav od Abrahama,on mi to tu vysvetluje,co,a ako.Tvoj Dandy.PS;Opriem sa o kiss Nemam inu .sancu.Ahoj.Erik Kar je tu so mnov,kazdy tyzden,a bavi9me sa o tom,ako je to dobre urobit.Ja som peter chriss,.Tak trochu...Kiss You,JK.Je to fain parta...Tak uz sa mi nehnevaj, mama moja,ja nesmiem zaSTAVIT,...kISS.oZAJ,SI VELMI KRASNA ,TU NA ZEMI,AJ V NEbi,ukradlui ma cigani.neviem,co dalej,potrebujem silu,a vodu.Ok.Pakistan, a Aughanistan,a inne,su duse v ocisstci. Sprava veci,je v rukach JK,Tvojho syna.KISS.Dan,...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Salinas native set to co-star in her first movie (Sep '11) Aug 2 Salas Califas Aztlan 14
News Motorcycle Review The 2008 Triumph Bonneville B... (Aug '08) Aug 1 Gary Lindenberg 18
News Walt Disney World hotels are going smoke-free s... (May '07) Jul '16 Chris 130
News Late-Night Lately: Selena Gomez's Coaster Karao... Jun '16 kelly 2
News CineEurope: Lionsgate Screens Exclusive Clips f... Jun '16 Anna Romanovskaja 1
News Tribeca: Michael Douglas Calls for Presidential... Apr '16 James 1
News Anti-gay bill pits Georgia's conservative value... Mar '16 goonsquad 20
More from around the web