Autopsy In For WWE's Sherri Martel

Autopsy In For WWE's Sherri Martel

There are 31 comments on the WAAY-TV Huntsville story from Sep 17, 2007, titled Autopsy In For WWE's Sherri Martel. In it, WAAY-TV Huntsville reports that:

Tuscaloosa homicide investigators say WWE Hall of Famer Sherri Martel had multiple drugs in her system when she died, including a high amount of oxycodone. via WAAY-TV Huntsville

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAAY-TV Huntsville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mary

Palmetto, FL

#1 Sep 18, 2007
The wrestlers of WWE are regular people like You and me . They make mistakes and do some strange and silly stuff ! BUT WHEN THEY PASS AWAY --- LET THE FANS KNOW THEY PASSED AWAY , WHAT HAPPENED , WHEN THEY PASSED AND THEN LEAVE THEM ALONE TO REST IN PEACE ! THE POOR FAMILIES WHO HAVE LOST THEIR LOVED ONES SHOULD NOT ---- HAVE TO LISTEN AND PUT UP WITH CRAP TALK ! LET IT GO --- NO ONE WOULD NO OR CARE IF YOU BIG GOSSIPERS TOOK DRUGS AND DIED !

RIP --- SHERI , CHRIS , CRUSH , EDDIE , OWEN AND ANY OTHER WWE SUPERSTAR NOT LISTED ----

“RAIDER NATION 4 LIFE”

Since: May 07

baraboo

#2 Sep 18, 2007
Mary wrote:
The wrestlers of WWE are regular people like You and me . They make mistakes and do some strange and silly stuff ! BUT WHEN THEY PASS AWAY --- LET THE FANS KNOW THEY PASSED AWAY , WHAT HAPPENED , WHEN THEY PASSED AND THEN LEAVE THEM ALONE TO REST IN PEACE ! THE POOR FAMILIES WHO HAVE LOST THEIR LOVED ONES SHOULD NOT ---- HAVE TO LISTEN AND PUT UP WITH CRAP TALK ! LET IT GO --- NO ONE WOULD NO OR CARE IF YOU BIG GOSSIPERS TOOK DRUGS AND DIED !
RIP --- SHERI , CHRIS , CRUSH , EDDIE , OWEN AND ANY OTHER WWE SUPERSTAR NOT LISTED ----
crush died?
Mary

Palmetto, FL

#4 Sep 19, 2007
Yes Crysh dies as well , last month , if I remember correctly --- His wife found him . That's about all they said >
Warren

United States

#5 Sep 20, 2007
They got what they deserved
Old Bars Man

Providence Forge, VA

#6 Sep 22, 2007
I have very little sympathy for these idiots, they live in this little fake world, inject, ingest and snort all types of drugs with no thought of tomorrow. Vincent McMahn should be arrested for being the leader of this ultimate freak show and encouraging this destructive behavior. To all of the past and present razzlers who decide to take part in this show, I say, good enough for you and just as you seem to think, the hell with your families.
perwar cleveland

AOL

#7 Sep 23, 2007
Finally, some that is calling McMahon the egg sucking dog that he is. He is lower than a snakes belly. He feeds off others misfortune. They take the falls and have the unbearable pain. He sits in the back counting the millions of dollars and wrestlers continue to drop like flies. Mcmahon should be held accountable for the deaths of some of the wrestlers. Benoit, Owen Hart, Davy Boy Smith, are dead because Vince ignore that fact there they were doing dangerous things to themselves and he let it happen. He should of never let the Blue Blazer come from the ceiling and he knows it. Drug test both Eddie and Chris and Davy could of been saved. But for a few more dollars you have Cm puke, Carlo the apple, centa and orton the moron headlining shows. Then of course you have the little bastard for a son. Just go on tv and shoot yourself in the head and do all of us the biggest favor you could do.

“RAIDER NATION 4 LIFE”

Since: May 07

baraboo

#8 Sep 24, 2007
perwar cleveland wrote:
Finally, some that is calling McMahon the egg sucking dog that he is. He is lower than a snakes belly. He feeds off others misfortune. They take the falls and have the unbearable pain. He sits in the back counting the millions of dollars and wrestlers continue to drop like flies. Mcmahon should be held accountable for the deaths of some of the wrestlers. Benoit, Owen Hart, Davy Boy Smith, are dead because Vince ignore that fact there they were doing dangerous things to themselves and he let it happen. He should of never let the Blue Blazer come from the ceiling and he knows it. Drug test both Eddie and Chris and Davy could of been saved. But for a few more dollars you have Cm puke, Carlo the apple, centa and orton the moron headlining shows. Then of course you have the little bastard for a son. Just go on tv and shoot yourself in the head and do all of us the biggest favor you could do.
it seems to me that vince goes out of the way for the fans!vince is all about the fans.so are the wrestlers.so they do things they shouldn't for the fans.the fans should be held accountable just as mi\uch as anybody.you say that vince just sits back and collects his $'s then why does he do along the things he does for the fans like letting dx shove his head up the shows a**.he knows the fans hate him so he does all these embarrassing things to make the fans happy.
perwar cleveland

AOL

#9 Sep 24, 2007
dragon1441, you have nothing to do with your life then explain vinny's actions. June 25th 2007 was the last time I watched wrestling. Benoit was announced dead by the blow up vinny loser. Now I watch The Closer and Saving Grace on TNT every Monday night. You have a right to your opinion, but I will not let my kids or grandchildren watch this trash. Keep the youth watching Dora or sesame street. Thanks for your time.

“RAIDER NATION 4 LIFE”

Since: May 07

baraboo

#10 Sep 25, 2007
perwar cleveland wrote:
dragon1441, you have nothing to do with your life then explain vinny's actions. June 25th 2007 was the last time I watched wrestling. Benoit was announced dead by the blow up vinny loser. Now I watch The Closer and Saving Grace on TNT every Monday night. You have a right to your opinion, but I will not let my kids or grandchildren watch this trash. Keep the youth watching Dora or sesame street. Thanks for your time.
yes i have nothing better to do with my life than to defend vince mcmahon.wwe is an adult show with adult themes.kids should not be watching it.people are so quick to pass judgement on people they don't know and subjects they don't have the facts about.i guess they have nothing else to do with their lives!
farbeyonddriven

Ferndale, MI

#11 Sep 26, 2007
perwar cleveland wrote:
Finally, some that is calling McMahon the egg sucking dog that he is. He is lower than a snakes belly. He feeds off others misfortune. They take the falls and have the unbearable pain. He sits in the back counting the millions of dollars and wrestlers continue to drop like flies. Mcmahon should be held accountable for the deaths of some of the wrestlers. Benoit, Owen Hart, Davy Boy Smith, are dead because Vince ignore that fact there they were doing dangerous things to themselves and he let it happen. He should of never let the Blue Blazer come from the ceiling and he knows it. Drug test both Eddie and Chris and Davy could of been saved. But for a few more dollars you have Cm puke, Carlo the apple, centa and orton the moron headlining shows. Then of course you have the little bastard for a son. Just go on tv and shoot yourself in the head and do all of us the biggest favor you could do.
Don't breed. In fact, just cut it off.
Old Bars Man

United States

#12 Oct 5, 2007
dragon1440 wrote:
<quoted text>it seems to me that vince goes out of the way for the fans!vince is all about the fans.so are the wrestlers.so they do things they shouldn't for the fans.the fans should be held accountable just as mi\uch as anybody.you say that vince just sits back and collects his $'s then why does he do along the things he does for the fans like letting dx shove his head up the shows a**.he knows the fans hate him so he does all these embarrassing things to make the fans happy.
Dragon1440, I must award you some sort of award for stupidity, Vince McMann is for the fans?????????? That is one of the best ones I have ever heard, I am a retired cop and got to work security at some of the wrestling shows, both for the WCW and WWF (now WWE). Dragon, among wrestlers and promoters and every wrestling insider, you, the fan is referred to as "A Mark", A Mark is a very stupid person who pays a lot of money to go and see this freak show and will also purchase the "Swag". Do you want to hear an actual insider wrestling joke? Well, no matter, you are going to hear it. What has an IQ of 125 and 32 teeth? The combined front four rows of a wrestling match. Vince McMann has made himself rich by getting over on idiots, both those who work for him and those who pay to see those who work for him. If you want to hear about Vince McMann, get Earl Heavner away from people and get him to start telling true wrestling stories. At one time Earl was about the number three man in the organization. Earl is a native of Mechanicsville Va. and at one time use to come to the slot track I co owned with a partner.
perwar cleveland

AOL

#13 Oct 6, 2007
Amen brother!! I would pay to hear the referees side of what goes on inside the lockerroom before and after shows.
Old Bars Man

United States

#14 Oct 6, 2007
dragon1440 wrote:
<quoted text>yes i have nothing better to do with my life than to defend vince mcmahon.wwe is an adult show with adult themes.kids should not be watching it.people are so quick to pass judgement on people they don't know and subjects they don't have the facts about.i guess they have nothing else to do with their lives!
This "Adult" leaves a lot to be desired in a rational adult. Hey, junior, most of the advertising associated with the WWE is aimed at the demographics of the 14 to 26 year olds, this is fact not rumor. The only adults still watching rasslin are the ones suffering some mental disability. For God's sakes man, go to a live show and watch the fans, especially those in the front rows, they are much more fun to watch than the wrestlers. I remember back in the late 80s when "The Nature Boy" The every womans man Space Mountain, the 60 minute man for the ladies would come to Richmond Va. He would get there on Friday for the Saturday show and would come to the arena and do his normal pick up thing. Would he pick up the hot ladies for a night of "Adult Fun" in a local "No Tell Motel"? No, he would get a group of sponsored underpriviliged children and take them to Kings Dominion and pay for them for the day to ride and eat. He would make everybody there swear not to tell the people as it would hurt his image, by the way, many times his wife and two children were with him. Today, wrestling is a freak show, not even attempting to represent itself as a competitive event, what can anybody get out of it when everybody involved admits to it being preplaned? Vince McMahan or how ever you spell that idiot's name has taken what little bit or credibility wrestling ever had and has traded it in the name of freaks with chemical enhansed bodies.
barbie

AOL

#15 Oct 12, 2007
You are so right, big guy. Wrestling and wrestlers used to be by the people, for the people, now its all about the show and dole.
Mary

Palmetto, FL

#16 Oct 15, 2007
WELL --- EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINION , BUT I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I DO NOT HAVE A MENTAL PROBLEM AND I AM NOT DISABLED ! I HAVE WATCHED WRESTLING EVER SINCE I WAS A YOUNG GIRL , I ENJOY IT . ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE IT AND AREN'T INTERESTED IN IT ---- DON'T WATCH IT AND STAY OFF THE WRESTLING COMMENT SPACES ! YOU ARE THE ONES WHO DON'T HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO !
Lucy

Olive Hill, KY

#17 Oct 31, 2007
I have to commend the WWE for their decision to begin testing the wrestlers for steroids and other drugs. I think there have been entirely too many drug related deaths in the pro wrestling industry and it's got to stop. These people have families
TB Chief

Decatur, IL

#18 Oct 31, 2007
Another dead wrestler? Hmmm? Why does'nt this surprise me? You sick people make light of it everytime it happens, You WWE fans are bunch of retarded idiots and you can't see the forrest through the trees. If you idiots would quit watching it maybe it would go away. Maybe they can sttart scripting these deaths into the ring and then you morons would like it even more.
Austin three sixteen

AOL

#19 Oct 31, 2007
Who died now?? Vincnt Kennedy McMahon?????
The Rated R MVP

New York, NY

#20 Oct 31, 2007
perwar cleveland wrote:
Finally, some that is calling McMahon the egg sucking dog that he is. He is lower than a snakes belly. He feeds off others misfortune. They take the falls and have the unbearable pain. He sits in the back counting the millions of dollars and wrestlers continue to drop like flies. Mcmahon should be held accountable for the deaths of some of the wrestlers. Benoit, Owen Hart, Davy Boy Smith, are dead because Vince ignore that fact there they were doing dangerous things to themselves and he let it happen. He should of never let the Blue Blazer come from the ceiling and he knows it. Drug test both Eddie and Chris and Davy could of been saved. But for a few more dollars you have Cm puke, Carlo the apple, centa and orton the moron headlining shows. Then of course you have the little bastard for a son. Just go on tv and shoot yourself in the head and do all of us the biggest favor you could do.
LOL! EGG SUCKING DOG! WTF IS THAT?
WWE FAN

Palmetto, FL

#21 Nov 1, 2007
TB Chief wrote:
Another dead wrestler? Hmmm? Why does'nt this surprise me? You sick people make light of it everytime it happens, You WWE fans are bunch of retarded idiots and you can't see the forrest through the trees. If you idiots would quit watching it maybe it would go away. Maybe they can sttart scripting these deaths into the ring and then you morons would like it even more.
I GOT THREE WORDS FOR YA !!! S*CK IT !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entertainment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 6 JonBenet Shows and TV's Rush to True Crime: A... Jul '17 Tex- 3
News Motorcycle Rental Page (Jun '07) Jun '17 Diagnostica 44
News Cheney touts economy, Patriot Act during Missou... (Jan '06) May '17 Empty Suit 6
News One person dead after Saturday rollover near Al... Apr '17 Tinita 1
News Box Office: 'Fate of the Furious' Nabs $100.2M ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 ERIC 20
News Malaysia Clears Release of 'Beauty and the Beas... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Frogface Kate 13
News Chris Wiggins, Veteran Character Actor, Dies at 87 (Mar '17) Mar '17 Wellington County 1
More from around the web