Frustration With CL&P Progress Grows In Eastern Connecticut

There are 2 comments on the The Hartford Courant story from Aug 31, 2011, titled Frustration With CL&P Progress Grows In Eastern Connecticut. In it, The Hartford Courant reports that:

Pat McMullan of the Abington section of Pomfret fills gallon jugs with a hose at the Pomfret Senior Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hartford Courant.

nichole

United States

#1 Sep 1, 2011
Definately frustrating I've had no power for 5 days and there saying another 7 they should be embarressed! The only people happy with clp are the people who work there. Today when I called they said I should have been more prepared umm I was u guys weren't. Do you think I could tell my boss oh we got extra work so we can't give you a definate answer but maybe another week the job will be done...... WOW!!! I wouldn't have a job. Its also funny how non of us are gonna be getting big electric bills this month so while your workers are getting paid scratching their asses your office won't have very much money coming in and a bad economy hmmm wonder who's getting laid of next. Haha last laugh on CLP while they sit there saying thanks for calling have a great day. I'm thinking umm you won't have a job soon but thanks for answering and not doing your job. Have a nice life. I have to get up for work while you gonna be getting unemployment haha JERKS
Paulina Hillebrano

Crownsville, MD

#3 Sep 7, 2013
never thought i would find one that was totally free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its definitely worth a look http://tinyurl.com/k34u5rf

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kemptville's Dandelion Festival criticized over... 22 hr other goings on 1
News Ontario PC leadership candidates would take par... May 1 May 13th Federal ... 1
News DTE Energy to receive license for new nuclear unit May 1 BDV 1
News Why BP should buy Tesla from Elon Musk Apr 26 Sam 1
News Inside The Herald - If a community is only wort... (Jan '08) Apr 26 local nurses vote... 47
News Will Ontario's Hydro One sale raise your electr... Apr 24 ask a STUPID ques... 1
News Assembly committee rejects bill to prevent towe... (Apr '10) Apr 22 tulane rabinit 3
More from around the web