Police Tell Homeless To Leave Tent City

Apr 13, 2009 Full story: My58.com

Police on Monday visited a large homeless camp at the north end of downtown Sacramento and told residents that they must leave by Wednesday or face possible arrest.

Full Story
Cherie

Walbridge, OH

#1 Apr 15, 2009
I'd like to see how they're actually helping these people. Knocking down their makeshift homes doesn't seem like much help.
whitey

Lincoln, CA

#2 Apr 15, 2009
Cherie wrote:
I'd like to see how they're actually helping these people. Knocking down their makeshift homes doesn't seem like much help.
Let them come and stay at your house...
Fire_Fly

Frankfort, KY

#3 Jul 19, 2009
I used to be homeless, I slept in empty lots....I been there and know wut it is like when society shits u out.....It sux, I thank GOD I'm not in ur cold ass world today!
Denis

Sacramento, CA

#4 Jul 28, 2013
I have allot of friend that live on the streets. and from what they tell me, its no picnic. your constantly having your belonging taken(if not by the sheriff,then someone else. someone is always picking a fight with you just because they are drunk. their are a lot of thieves in homeless camps. and some,no all. love living on the streets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FPL boosts electric bills although its fuel cos... (Feb '09) Tue Tor 136
Rosneft says discovers offshore Arctic oil join... Sep 28 Robert Burns 3
Power generating station beginning to take shape (Jan '08) Sep 24 Cancer cause in Town 115
Duke Energy joint venture part of $8 billion bi... Sep 23 Solarman 1
DOE Quadrennial Energy Review on State, Local a... Sep 15 john ford 1
Affidavits: 4 of 5 suspects confessed in case o... Sep 12 Larry Driscoll 2
Two accused of burglary, trespassing in Union P... Sep 12 Not Surprised 1

Energy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE