Flags at half staff at CITGO's Houston headquarters to mourn Hugo Chavez's death

Mar 6, 2013 Full story: Abc13.com 6

SkyEye 13 HD flew over the CITGO Petroleum Corporation headquarters on Eldridge Parkway where flags were at half staff on Wednesday.

Full Story
ano

United States

#1 Mar 6, 2013
Commies I call for a boycott on citgo
Fact of the Matter

Cantonment, FL

#2 Mar 6, 2013
Sad part is that it's not just Citgo stations that get that damned gasoline from 'em.
ano wrote:
Commies I call for a boycott on citgo
But yeah, some sort of mass action against Citgo's home offices/branches is warranted...

I don't feel like making the Facebook page for it, though (too much else happening 'round here)- how 'bout yah?
Cherokee

Newton, NJ

#3 Mar 7, 2013
Houston tX

Newburgh, NY

#4 Mar 7, 2013
Time to celebrate if you ask me. I think Chavez is a disgrace and refuse to purchase Citgo gas.
Pancho Villa

United States

#6 Mar 9, 2013
You goobers are a disgrace to the U.S.! Please succeed from the union. Thanks for 8 years of Dim Son. Peckerheads.
General Grant

United States

#7 Mar 9, 2013
We kicked your asses in the Civil War, we can do it again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Edison opposes email... Sun jammer 1
Halliburton pleads guilty to destroying Gulf sp... (Jul '13) Feb 18 swedenforever 29
End H-1B visa program's abuse Feb 17 jammer 1
Oil associates asked B.C. government for gas pl... Feb 11 Frack 1
Meeting links CPUC probe to San... Feb 10 jammer 1
No Raise At Work, Again? Follow The Yellow Bric... Feb 8 Laura 1
Southern California Edison layoffs get U.S. Sen... Feb 8 The Golden Bear 9
More from around the web