Flags at half staff at CITGO's Housto...

Flags at half staff at CITGO's Houston headquarters to mourn Hugo Chavez's death

There are 6 comments on the Abc13.com story from Mar 6, 2013, titled Flags at half staff at CITGO's Houston headquarters to mourn Hugo Chavez's death. In it, Abc13.com reports that:

SkyEye 13 HD flew over the CITGO Petroleum Corporation headquarters on Eldridge Parkway where flags were at half staff on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Abc13.com.

ano

United States

#1 Mar 6, 2013
Commies I call for a boycott on citgo
Fact of the Matter

Cantonment, FL

#2 Mar 6, 2013
Sad part is that it's not just Citgo stations that get that damned gasoline from 'em.
ano wrote:
Commies I call for a boycott on citgo
But yeah, some sort of mass action against Citgo's home offices/branches is warranted...

I don't feel like making the Facebook page for it, though (too much else happening 'round here)- how 'bout yah?
Cherokee

Newton, NJ

#3 Mar 7, 2013
Houston tX

Newburgh, NY

#4 Mar 7, 2013
Time to celebrate if you ask me. I think Chavez is a disgrace and refuse to purchase Citgo gas.
Pancho Villa

United States

#6 Mar 9, 2013
You goobers are a disgrace to the U.S.! Please succeed from the union. Thanks for 8 years of Dim Son. Peckerheads.
General Grant

United States

#7 Mar 9, 2013
We kicked your asses in the Civil War, we can do it again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shell Cuts 6,500 Jobs and Slashes Spending on P... Thu nowhutisayin 1
News Proposed PG&E billing change puts pressure on M... (Nov '10) Jul 29 Commander Bunny 24
News 2 injection wells shut down after Oklahoma quakes Jul 28 SpaceBlues 1
News Exxon Busted: knew climate change was a threat ... Jul 25 SpaceBlues 20
News Georgia Power worker identified in burned incident (Jul '10) Jul 22 Feisty 161
News Residents can opt out of Smart Meters (Jun '12) Jul 22 Terry Cantrell 2
News Planned power outages today in La Puente and In... (May '10) Jul 20 Pops123 8
More from around the web