Irish envoy joins call for immigration reform

There are 8 comments on the Philly.com story from Feb 21, 2014, titled Irish envoy joins call for immigration reform. In it, Philly.com reports that:

Anne Anderson , Ireland's ambassador to the United States, nodded to this year's honorees at Philadelphia's Irish American Business Chamber and Network luncheon - Gregory McStravick , president of SAP U.S. ; Ann Claffey Baiada , director of Bayada Home Health Care , and Denis O'Brien , CEO of Exelon Utilities , who can trace their Irish ancestors, ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

wild child

Jersey City, NJ

#1 Feb 21, 2014
Sure come over, everyone else is here.why should you be left out.
wild child

Jersey City, NJ

#2 Feb 22, 2014
Look you crazy hispanics, we are getting irish people now too.they are white lmao.you are going to be out numbered, they have a lot of kids also.you can not tell if they are american, until they talk.they will take your benefits right out of your mouth.they speak english.they will take your jobs right out under your nose.oh hell I call this karma.
wild child

Jersey City, NJ

#3 Feb 22, 2014
Woooo hoooo, the irish are coming, the irish are coming.the irish are coming.ha ha they are coming to take you away (hispanics) more whites, who love love love having kids.oh I love it.
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#4 Feb 22, 2014
I am not prejudiced. Send the Irish bartenders and barmaids here illegally home with the rest of em!!! Illegal is illegal!!!
wild child

Jersey City, NJ

#5 Feb 22, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
I am not prejudiced. Send the Irish bartenders and barmaids here illegally home with the rest of em!!! Illegal is illegal!!!
true, but if everyone else is coming why can they not come.plus they will upset the hispanics lol.if you are illegal you should be deported.but how can we deport with obama.plus irish people dont run around raping, killing, so that is my point.they speak english.let them in.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#6 Feb 22, 2014
I read the article. she talks about 50,000+ irish working in the usa illegally. quote, "they only want to work here."

In my mind, I'm thinking that those 50,000+ jobs are jobs that could and should be occupied by americans who are out of work.

and then, she talks about an amnesty?

Ireland which not too long ago amended their constitution so that there could not be any anchor babies allowed in their country anymore.
http://search.yahoo.com/search...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_nationalit...

she's telling us to do just the opposite of what her country mandates?

frankly, I think she should STFU.

amnesty?? she wants an amnesty? so pray tell.. just how MANY does she think we should allow in? 50,000? 1 million? 100 million?

another idiot who wants the usa to be destroyed by an open amnesty that places no restrictions on the numbers allowed in.

she talks about Australia willing to take in unlimited numbers. and I'm thinking. really? Australia is the size of the usa land-wise. but has only a population of 26 million compared to the 330 million in the usa.

they could take in a lot more. but from what I read, they are already denying boatloads of muslims trying to get in.

yeah. they are not stupid. they can see the writing on the wall. Trojan horse. let in 26 million muslims and what do you have? it definitely won't be Australia anymore. that's for sure.
wild child

Jersey City, NJ

#7 Feb 22, 2014
Are they here yet the race that will bring down the espanols, lmao.you have compotetion.but they speak english.step ahead of you.they will steal your jobs.
wild child

Jersey City, NJ

#8 Feb 23, 2014
Look sandy here it is , I think that this is sooooo funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ontario PC leadership candidates would take par... Fri May 13th Federal ... 1
News DTE Energy to receive license for new nuclear unit Fri BDV 1
News Why BP should buy Tesla from Elon Musk Apr 26 Sam 1
News Inside The Herald - If a community is only wort... (Jan '08) Apr 26 local nurses vote... 47
News Will Ontario's Hydro One sale raise your electr... Apr 24 ask a STUPID ques... 1
News Assembly committee rejects bill to prevent towe... (Apr '10) Apr 22 tulane rabinit 3
News TEPCO abandons robot inside Fukushima plant Apr 16 SoE 6
More from around the web