Ex-con sues dog, Vacaville police, PG&E

Apr 26, 2013 Full story: The Daily Republic 6

Eric S. Buenafe, an ex-con with a local criminal record dating back nearly 25 years, sued a 7-year-old Belgian Malinoi named Koda, who accompanies Vacaville Police K-9 Officer Kelli Gottlieb in patrolling their city.

Full Story
Sid

Vacaville, CA

#1 Apr 27, 2013
I wonder how much this knucklehead is suing for, not that he has a leg to stand on here. He was given three warnings that if he didn't come out and give himself up, the dog would be sent in and he would get bit. I just love it when a dog has a higher IQ than the perp.

Since: Oct 08

Vacaville, CA

#2 Apr 28, 2013
Suing a dog...now I've heard everything. Just when you think criminals can't get any dumber.
Keisha

Vacaville, CA

#3 Apr 28, 2013
Sid is fine

Since: Aug 10

Concord, CA

#4 May 1, 2013
Sid wrote:
I wonder how much this knucklehead is suing for, not that he has a leg to stand on here. He was given three warnings that if he didn't come out and give himself up, the dog would be sent in and he would get bit. I just love it when a dog has a higher IQ than the perp.
PAY ATTENTION,
"FAIRFIELD Dog bites man. Man sues dog for $5 million."

Hey had the guy on a felony charge and VIOLATION of PAROLE and they let. Him plea on a misdemeanor charge. Of what???

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5 May 1, 2013
Birds Landing Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
PAY ATTENTION,
"FAIRFIELD Dog bites man. Man sues dog for $5 million."
Hey had the guy on a felony charge and VIOLATION of PAROLE and they let. Him plea on a misdemeanor charge. Of what???
Thanks, some how I missed that, first line in the article too. If I was the judge I would toss out the case and laugh while I was doing it.

Since: Aug 10

Concord, CA

#6 May 2, 2013
We need some sort of legislation to force idiots like this to reimburse the government entities for all costs related to defending themselves. The same could also be applied to lawyers who constantly file frivolous suits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unions make push to recruit protected immigrants Dec 24 Hooogle It 3
New leadership, constitution for Nuestra Familia (Feb '08) Dec 23 CaliRaised 29
APS will move ahead with free solar Dec 20 Solarman 1
Ex-Enron CEO gets 10 years cut from sentence (Jun '13) Dec 16 swedenforever 6
Abandoned Chevron gas project deals blow to Ukr... Dec 16 government of Ukr... 1
Natural Gas Futures Rebound From Six-Week Low o... Dec 14 One way or another 3
PNM defends 10.8% rate hike (Apr '11) Dec 14 Ralph 117
More from around the web