South Dakota ranchers reeling from ca...

South Dakota ranchers reeling from cattle losses

There are 2 comments on the The Republic story from Oct 13, 2013, titled South Dakota ranchers reeling from cattle losses. In it, The Republic reports that:

Western South Dakota ranchers are reeling from the loss of tens of thousands of cattle in last weekend's blizzard, and many will dispose of carcasses in pits set to open Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Republic.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#1 Oct 14, 2013
I guess they never heard of barns.
die hard rancher

United States

#2 Jan 7, 2014
can't believe your ignorant post......get a life other than ranching as you obviously can't pick up the occupation from any other means than experience.......my sympathies to all of you die hards in S D.....but I have faith you'll be back......here's praying you'll stick it out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shell Cuts 6,500 Jobs and Slashes Spending on P... 36 min nowhutisayin 1
News Proposed PG&E billing change puts pressure on M... (Nov '10) Wed Commander Bunny 24
News 2 injection wells shut down after Oklahoma quakes Tue SpaceBlues 1
News Exxon Busted: knew climate change was a threat ... Jul 25 SpaceBlues 20
News Georgia Power worker identified in burned incident (Jul '10) Jul 22 Feisty 161
News Residents can opt out of Smart Meters (Jun '12) Jul 22 Terry Cantrell 2
News Planned power outages today in La Puente and In... (May '10) Jul 20 Pops123 8
More from around the web