No title

No title

There are 4 comments on the Carrollton Free Press Standard story from May 28, 2013, titled No title. In it, Carrollton Free Press Standard reports that:

Four students are shown with Chesapeake Energy officials, the company that made the donation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carrollton Free Press Standard.

Islander

Ashley, OH

#1 May 29, 2013
Instead of iPads maybe they could give their employees drug and alcohol testing and slow them down on the roads. Then the Augusta families could life safer lives. Ipads won't help if your drivers are endangering the children's lives.
RJM

Uhrichsville, OH

#2 May 29, 2013
Why not for you too then Augusta could be safer.
rlh

Butler, OH

#3 May 30, 2013
maybe chk should worry about paying their bills and not giving out ipads
Brittany

Circleville, OH

#4 May 30, 2013
I think that it is great that the Augusta students now have this technology. Would you be complaining if it came from elsewhere? No. CEVSD is behind in technological advancements and this is a GREAT start for our little Augusta community. THANK YOU, CHESAPEAKE!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Formerly all-Boeing Alaska Air to keep Airbus j... 8 hr Snowball in hell 3
News How Gwainevere Catchings Hess Continues The Fig... Jul 13 Gremlin 1
News Oil companies are just not that into Keystone XL. Jul 1 George S 1
News Pinnacle West Declares Quarterly Dividend Jun 24 Charles Harrison 1
News Resistance That Won't Quit: A Timeline of the K... Jun '17 Eric V 1
News Mystery Smell Blows Into Stockton (Oct '09) Jun '17 A losie 14
News Power generating station beginning to take shape (Jan '08) Jun '17 was this done 128
More from around the web