EPA highlights San Juan Basin polluters

Feb 14, 2013 Full story: Farmington Daily Times 19

A recent U.S. Environmental Protection Agency report identified ConocoPhillips' San Juan Basin operations as one of the highest producers of greenhouse-gas emissions in the nation.

Full Story
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#1 Feb 14, 2013
We had threads about the Four Corners before. Believe it or not, there were loud deniers in dispute. Now:

A recent U.S. Environmental Protection Agency report identified ConocoPhillips' San Juan Basin operations as one of the highest producers of greenhouse-gas emissions in the nation.
The San Juan Basin operations were ranked as the second-most prolific greenhouse-gas polluter in the nation among onshore oil and gas systems. The company's basin operations pumped out 5.57 million metric tons of "carbon-dioxide equivalent" in 2011, the EPA reported.

Wake up, people.
PHD

Overton, TX

#2 Feb 14, 2013
Unlike our spaced out spacedoutblues post if it would read the entire article (if true) measures are in place to mitigate the issues.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#3 Feb 14, 2013
Troll PennyHD ignored.
PHD

Overton, TX

#4 Feb 15, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
Troll PennyHD ignored.
More BS from the commander TROLL!!!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#6 Feb 16, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
Troll PennyHD ignored.
Yep. I second that.
PHD

Overton, TX

#7 Feb 16, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. I second that.
It's about time you admitted that you are spaced out spacedoutblues drinking ethanol.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#8 Feb 16, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
Troll PennyHD ignored.
That drove her drinking ethanol. LOL.
PHD

Overton, TX

#9 Feb 16, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>That drove her drinking ethanol. LOL.
Wrong again spaced out spacedoutblues. Unlike you that admitted hitting the bottle I actually don't drink anything but H2O.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#10 Feb 16, 2013
LIAR. You stopped hitting the bottle in your dreams. Your denier buddy is staying away from you even though this thread is the topic for ff.
PHD

Overton, TX

#11 Feb 16, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
LIAR. You stopped hitting the bottle in your dreams. Your denier buddy is staying away from you even though this thread is the topic for ff.
Calm down spaced out spacedoutblues. Why don't you try to sleep it off? Get a tall drink of H2o when you awake and stay off of that ethanol.

Fairfax, VA

#12 Feb 16, 2013
Well, you're not very credible, Penny,
Tsk Tsk. You admitted you don't have a degree now either, remember???
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes itís true I don't have a degree like you do. I will make an effort to learn BS so I could be just like you. Then I could post cut and paste useless scientific science fiction babble. Can you tell me what school you attended so I can be just like you?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin ...
So you are anything but believable.
Why the pretense posting under the initials PHD.
P stands for Penny is that right? But you must have known that would fool some people into THINKING you have a doctor's degree -- when you have nothing...

Since you hate knowledge/science so much, who do you go to when you need to see a doctor? The plumber?

Fairfax, VA

#13 Feb 16, 2013
Which explains why you appear to be threatened when we all post any science quotes.

I've been trying to figure out what your problem was...
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Yes to that first cup or yes to wallop? Yes the wallop10 is accurate with its scientific science fiction and careful with its science. The issue with the wallpo10 is when you disagree with its scientific science fiction and science it goes on a rant calling name and gives out peanuts. So with that said anything posted by the wallp10 true or untrue becomes BS.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...

But I didn't start voting you peanuts until after you started ranting about me posting from reputable science sources...

You called my NASA science source, "scientific science fiction".

So you are just an anti-science nutcase, feeling insecure you have NO degree -- is how I see it.

Be sure and explain to me where that is wrong.
PHD

Overton, TX

#14 Feb 17, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
Which explains why you appear to be threatened when we all post any science quotes.
I've been trying to figure out what your problem was...
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
But I didn't start voting you peanuts until after you started ranting about me posting from reputable science sources...
You called my NASA science source, "scientific science fiction".
So you are just an anti-science nutcase, feeling insecure you have NO degree -- is how I see it.
Be sure and explain to me where that is wrong.
Again, no I donít have a degree in BULL S. only you qualify for that type of degree. So do to your limited mental capacity let me repeat. No I don't have that degree in Bull S. only you could qualify fort that type of degree. You do show all that you are the best and was top of your class. I bet they gave you that Bull S. Medal of Honor.

Fairfax, VA

#15 Feb 17, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Again, no I donít have a degree in BULL S. only you qualify for that type of degree. So do to your limited mental capacity let me repeat. No I don't have that degree in Bull S. only you could qualify fort that type of degree. You do show all that you are the best and was top of your class. I bet they gave you that Bull S. Medal of Honor.
Quit lying. You don't have a degree in ANYTHING.

You're a HUMBUG for trying to pose as a PHD though.
Which is why you scream when anyone tries to discuss any real science.

Pathetic.
PHD

Overton, TX

#16 Feb 17, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit lying. You don't have a degree in ANYTHING.
You're a HUMBUG for trying to pose as a PHD though.
Which is why you scream when anyone tries to discuss any real science.
Pathetic.
You canít even be original Commander TROLL!!!! See that Bull S. degree again got you walloped and in the crapper. That Ha HA you hear is the void between your ears called an echo.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#18 Feb 17, 2013
LOL.
PHD

Overton, TX

#19 Feb 17, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
LOL.
Thanks again and again.

Fairfax, VA

#20 Feb 17, 2013
The degree-LESS, obviously uneducated PHD can only make up mindless rants.

so will just vote her another peanut.
PHD

Overton, TX

#21 Feb 18, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
The degree-LESS, obviously uneducated PHD can only make up mindless rants.
so will just vote her another peanut.
You canít even be original Commander TROLL!!!! See that Bull S. degree again got you walloped and in the crapper. That Ha HA you hear is the void between your ears called an echo.
Your wrong you don't have a character to insult.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DOE Quadrennial Energy Review on State, Local a... Sep 15 john ford 1
Affidavits: 4 of 5 suspects confessed in case o... Sep 12 Larry Driscoll 2
Two accused of burglary, trespassing in Union P... Sep 12 Not Surprised 1
Helping access Sep 11 stupid to sell LCBO 1
U.S. Rep. Dan Kildee to announce anti-nuclear w... Sep 11 stupid to sell Lotto 1
OPG warns of high river water levels near dams ... Sep 11 stupid to sell Lotto 1
Plans for a nuclear waste storage facility near... Sep 11 stupid to sell as... 1
•••

Energy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••