Utility bills more costly in wake of polar vortex

As cold as it's been outside, the most chilling part of this frigid month might be when your next utility bill arrives. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
a grey eagle

Mansfield, OH

#1 Feb 5, 2014
is the "H.A.A.R.P." instalation , on the North Pole-- causing these weather problems-? the sensitive upper atmosphere "The Ionosphere"is made up of bubbles- don't break a few , to see what happens --the dept. of naval research was told- as they attempted communications with all subs around the world- but you know "kids", they take toys apart then try to put them back together--[breaking them in the process] I say- Grow Up to everyone-
fierce1

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Feb 5, 2014
Just guessing here......You did lots of acid in the 70's, right?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#3 Feb 6, 2014
a grey eagle wrote:
is the "H.A.A.R.P." instalation , on the North Pole-- causing these weather problems-? the sensitive upper atmosphere "The Ionosphere"is made up of bubbles- don't break a few , to see what happens --the dept. of naval research was told- as they attempted communications with all subs around the world- but you know "kids", they take toys apart then try to put them back together--[breaking them in the process] I say- Grow Up to everyone-
Ain't no way. Rush Limbaugh swore up and down that those there vortex thingy's is a vast left-wing conspiracy. And he don't lie.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#4 Feb 7, 2014
If I hear the words "polar vortex" one more time, I'm gonna puke.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#5 Feb 7, 2014
el vórtice polar ahora vomita sus tripas amigo(amiga)---(had to do it)
Helen Roper

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Feb 8, 2014
Wait until you see what obama's war on coal does to your utility bills. It'll be like a polar vortex that never ends. Unless you receive the vouchers I'm sure he will hand out to placate those who voted for him.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#8 Feb 8, 2014
Helen Roper wrote:
Wait until you see what obama's war on coal does to your utility bills. It'll be like a polar vortex that never ends. Unless you receive the vouchers I'm sure he will hand out to placate those who voted for him.
History showed it to be Bush's war on coal;
mediamatters.org/research/2012/09/20/myths-an...

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#9 Feb 8, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>History showed it to be Bush's war on coal;
mediamatters.org/research/2012/09/20/myths-an...
"media matters"?? Ha-ha!! You might as well be getting your information from the National Enquirer.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#10 Feb 8, 2014
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>"media matters"?? Ha-ha!! You might as well be getting your information from the National Enquirer.
Gee, that's right, it's not a far right lie spewing site, unlike the rights favorite enquirer Faux Snooze.

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#11 Feb 8, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
the rights favorite enquirer Faux Snooze.
Your lack of any kind of proper punctuation proves you're just another uneducated, anti-American, leftist putz. Oh, you silly ignorant libs, whenever will you learn?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#12 Feb 8, 2014
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Your lack of any kind of proper punctuation proves you're just another uneducated, anti-American, leftist putz. Oh, you silly ignorant libs, whenever will you learn?
Well looky here(,) we got The Mr Perfect Jesus Christ himself in the flesh(,) on this little ol' Topix Forum. Tell us all what it's like to be so perfect, purdy, purdy.purdy please. We're all so dumb we'uns don't know how to think without your'alls guidance.
When you get done screwing the little sister, get back with us.
Helen Roper

Columbus, OH

#13 Feb 8, 2014
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Your lack of any kind of proper punctuation proves you're just another uneducated, anti-American, leftist putz. Oh, you silly ignorant libs, whenever will you learn?
They won't. They just cash their disability checks. They're happy with Obama. No work ethic in him either.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#14 Feb 9, 2014
Helen Roper wrote:
<quoted text>They won't. They just cash their disability checks. They're happy with Obama. No work ethic in him either.
If I had a dollar for every time you posted something worthwhile, I'd be broke.
Ken Broadneck

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Feb 10, 2014
Sneaky Pete wrote:
If I hear the words "polar vortex" one more time, I'm gonna puke.
I think I rode that one time at the Butler County Fair. It was so much fun I like to lost my funnel cakes.
Ken Broadneck

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Feb 10, 2014
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>"media matters"?? Ha-ha!! You might as well be getting your information from the National Enquirer.
I like the National Enquirer, Fox News and Rush Limbaugh. They all report news that you wont get anywhere else. So dont put them down.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#17 Feb 11, 2014
Polar Vortex: A term created by the failed government as a way to increase utitlity costs on Americans.

Just another way to stick to working-class Americans...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#18 Feb 11, 2014
geminimoon66 wrote:
Polar Vortex: A term created by the failed government as a way to increase utitlity costs on Americans.
Oh looky, a brand new kooky member of the Rush Limbaugh Idiot Fan Club. Let the new conspiracy theories begin, again and again and again... SQUIRREL.
Ken Broadneck

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Feb 11, 2014
geminimoon66 wrote:
Which government failed? I watch Fox pretty much 24/7 and they aint reported none collapsing since President Reagan beat those evil empire commies. Other reliable news reporters like Rush Limbaugh and the National Enquirer aint mentioned none either. Have you been watching the lame stream medea?

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#20 Feb 11, 2014
Ken Broadneck wrote:
President Reagan beat those evil empire commies.
And now the evil commies are in the White House...
Ken Broadneck

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Feb 11, 2014
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>And now the evil commies are in the White House...
Who are they? I watch Fox pretty much 24/7 and they aint reported no commies there since Iran Contra with Oliver North. Other reliable news reporters like Rush Limbaugh and the National Enquirer aint mentioned none either. Have you been watching the lame stream medea?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Enron CEO gets 10 years cut from sentence (Jun '13) Tue swedenforever 6
Abandoned Chevron gas project deals blow to Ukr... Tue government of Ukr... 1
Natural Gas Futures Rebound From Six-Week Low o... Dec 14 One way or another 3
PNM defends 10.8% rate hike (Apr '11) Dec 14 Ralph 117
NCWARN runs ad criticizing Duke Energy's approa... Dec 13 Solarman 1
U.S. Getting Rid of Oil Addiction as Price Plum... Dec 12 Kid_Tomorrow 1
PNM Resourcesa New Mexico Utility Files for Ele... Dec 12 crazy stuff 1
More from around the web