112-year-old US apparel maker in Pa. to close

There are 1 comment on the KATV Little Rock story from Nov 4, 2012, titled 112-year-old US apparel maker in Pa. to close. In it, KATV Little Rock reports that:

A German newspaper claims the European Central Bank is lending Spanish banks billions of euros under conditions more generous than its rules allow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KATV Little Rock.

Solarman

La Quinta, CA

#1 Nov 5, 2012
""Fessler continues to fill existing orders, but the signs of a company on the brink are unmistakable. Most of the sewing machines sit idle, and a section of the factory is filling up with equipment destined for liquidation.

Meck tries to focus on the good times.

"I don't want people to be sorry. I want people to be proud we lasted this long. I want people to be proud we tried," he said. "We did good work. There is nothing to be upset about. In today's economy and today's world, it didn't work.""

So, the question is, come January of next year, what will POTUS and Congress DO about this Sh!+.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kemptville's Dandelion Festival criticized over... 7 hr other goings on 1
News Ontario PC leadership candidates would take par... Fri May 13th Federal ... 1
News DTE Energy to receive license for new nuclear unit May 1 BDV 1
News Why BP should buy Tesla from Elon Musk Apr 26 Sam 1
News Inside The Herald - If a community is only wort... (Jan '08) Apr 26 local nurses vote... 47
News Will Ontario's Hydro One sale raise your electr... Apr 24 ask a STUPID ques... 1
News Assembly committee rejects bill to prevent towe... (Apr '10) Apr 22 tulane rabinit 3
More from around the web