Look Who Got Busted: How To Remove Your Mug Shot For Good

May 19, 2011 Full story: Examiner.com 149

May 19, 2011 Augusta Georgia - Image Max PR has just announced that they are now providing mug shot removal service for customers featured A in LookWhoGotBusted.com. Image Max PR specializes in removing mug shot from the first page of Google and other search engines like Bing and Yahoo.

Full Story
PatriciaJohnson

Atlanta, GA

#90 Jun 6, 2012
http://blackmail-extortion.com/
US Code
18 USC § 1030 - Fraud and related activity in connection with computers
(2) intentionally accesses a computer without authorization or exceeds authorized access, and thereby obtains—
(C) information from any protected computer;
18 USC § 641 - Public money, property or records
Whoever embezzles, steals, purloins, or knowingly converts to his use or the use of another, or without authority, sells, conveys or disposes of any record, voucher, money, or thing of value of the United States or of any department or agency thereof, or any property made or being made under contract for the United States or any department or agency thereof;
Whoever receives, conceals, or retains the same with intent to convert it to his use or gain, knowing it to have been embezzled, stolen, purloined or converted—
18 USC § 2319 - Criminal infringement of a copyright
17 USC § 506 - Criminal offenses
(a) Criminal Infringement.—
(1) In general.—Any person who willfully infringes a copyright shall be punished as provided under section 2319 of title 18, if the infringement was committed—
(A) for purposes of commercial advantage or private financial gain;
18 USC § 2261A - Stalking
(2) with the intent—
(A) to kill, injure, harass, or place under surveillance with intent to kill, injure, harass, or intimidate, or cause substantial emotional distress to a person in another State or tribal jurisdiction or within the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States; or
(i) that person;
(ii) a member of the immediate family (as defined in section 115 1 of that person; or
(iii) a spouse or intimate partner of that person;
18 USC § 873 - Blackmail
Whoever, under a threat of informing, or as a consideration for not informing, against any violation of any law of the United States, demands or receives any money or other valuable thing, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.
18 USC § 880 - Receiving the proceeds of extortion
A person who receives, possesses, conceals, or disposes of any money or other property which was obtained from the commission of any offense under this chapter that is punishable by imprisonment for more than 1 year, knowing the same to have been unlawfully obtained, shall be imprisoned not more than 3 years, fined under this title, or both.
PatriciaJohnson

Atlanta, GA

#91 Jun 7, 2012
Converts public records to his use (18 USC § 641), criminally infringes name and likeness copyrights (18 USC § 2319 and 17 USC § 506), stalks (18 USC § 2261A), blackmails (18 USC § 873) and extorts (18 USC § 880) money from people.
massoo

Portsmouth, NH

#92 Jul 3, 2012
imagemaxpr.com is a ripoff. They don't do as advertised, they don't respond to email or answer the phone. Disputing the $699 charges with PayPal and my credit card company.
AngieB

United States

#93 Jul 12, 2012
Ronald wrote:
I need to remove my mug shot from Look Who Got Busted. I have tried to contact the police and asked them to take it down but they tell me its an issue of public record. My case was dismissed therefore I don't understand why my photo is on their site. Can someone please advise me on how to deal with this major issue with this mug shot website.
Contact your state legislator to see if they can help (that's why they're there, to help you - your taxes at work!)
Aaron

Dallas, TX

#94 Jul 14, 2012
http://www.change.org/petitions/bustedmugshot... #

Hopefully that link works.

"Don't get arrested"
I got picked up in a entirely different county than what my unpaid tickets were for, when I reported an accident. Just got bored, googled my name, and this shit pops up.
I understand mugshots are public domain, but these tickets have long been closed, and paid for, why the _fuck_ is my picture still up?

You don't get a case number when you pay tickets, you get a receipt. And I didn't keep that receipt, there's no legal reason this shit should be going on.
dumb hos for obama

Spartanburg, SC

#95 Jul 16, 2012
Some suggestions:
Do NOT drive after you have had even ONE drink.
Buy things from stores-do not steal them.
Only have sex with consenting adults who do not charge for it.
Avoid doing things that the law considers illegal even if you fell justified in doing it.
Get a job that you work at all day and come home, eat dinner, have a few drinks if you want and then go to bed so you can get up in time to go to work the next day. Repeat.
Pay ALL parking tickets.
Keep your insurance paid on your car (they do send you a letter when you are cancelled.
Try these things are chances are pretty good you will not have a mug shot on Google.
Hope this helps.
mark daniel friedland

United States

#96 Sep 4, 2012
Kraig wrote:
I am trying to get a job and I beat Cancer last year . Now they want to swindle me out of money for a sick fetish of posting mugshots online. The persons running these sites are sick and twisted! Con-Artists, Thieves, and whatever you want to call these people.
I have filed a recent complaint with the FTC and a viable class action lawsuit is on its way from my attorney Joel Stemplar contact me at kjuntale 66 @yahoo for details
mark daniel friedland

United States

#98 Sep 6, 2012
Ronald wrote:
I need to remove my mug shot from Look Who Got Busted. I have tried to contact the police and asked them to take it down but they tell me its an issue of public record. My case was dismissed therefore I don't understand why my photo is on their site. Can someone please advise me on how to deal with this major issue with this mug shot website.
I have hired a lawyer to file a class action for removal and damages. My email is kjuntale66@yahoo.com and like you I live in Louisiana Contact me and I will give you details
Amod

Hephzibah, GA

#113 Nov 2, 2012
krystle law wrote:
CONTACT THE BBB THEY WILL DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU!
What you e-mail, i need help
TruthBeHAD

Placitas, NM

#116 Nov 10, 2012
this is bull because these guys charge more than the actual site that posted the photo in the first place!!!!!!!!!! Extortion in the HIGHEST!!!! BEWARE OF IMAGEMAXPRO...ETC THIEVES, EXTORTIONISTS, CRIMINALS BEYOND THOSE THEY SUPPOSEDLY HELP!!!
Che

Mansfield, TX

#123 Nov 22, 2012
This is bullshit.. should be against the law... kinda messing up a lot of things for me.
Eric

Largo, FL

#124 Jan 29, 2013
I used www.removeurmug.com and they deleted my www.arrests.org record which then took down my mugshot from google in about 5 hours ish. btu if ur mugshot is still on google then youbcan go here https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/remov... just copy the link to your google mugshot and paste it in. doing it this way takes a bit longer but it should come off in a few days i think.
leigh ann thomas

Santa Ana, CA

#126 Feb 10, 2013
They are good, but this company I used removed my mug shot is better, they deleted my mug shot from 17 website s and prevented my mug shots from ever coming back by posting positive stuff on the first page of Google. Upfront Reputations Www.upfrontreputations.com
Leigh Ann Thomas

Santa Ana, CA

#127 Feb 10, 2013
I used a company called upfront reputations to remove all my mugshots, they are pretty good. They removed my mugshot from 17 websites in one day. I'm not sure how one mug shot can end up on 17 websites in 2 weeks but this has to stop! This mugshot racket is bull! I cant wait until the supreme court passes a new law on this!
Lashanka

Carrollton, GA

#128 Feb 12, 2013
Ronald wrote:
The best way I know how to not have your mugshot inline is to STAY OUT OF TROUBLE,I dont have one and I an 60 years old.
Frank

Taylorsville, NC

#129 Feb 22, 2013
This activity of posting people's mugshots on the internet and then charging you a fee to remove the pictures is extortion as well as harassment. I notified this site as well as another to inform them that I am prepared to lodge a formal complaint and sue them. You can $35 and they will remove the mugshot photos. There is another site that charges $200 to remove the photo they posted. If they do not remove my photos by the dead-line I have given them, I am fully prepared to sue, and I will sue to the full. What they are doing is illegal! I could pay the $35 for this site and $200 for the other site. I would prefer to pay my Attorney much more than it would cost just to pay their 'extortion' charges. I will sue for any and every cost I may incur along with the inconvenience, aggravation, pain and suffering it has caused me. Someone needs to punish these extortionists severely so that they do not keep doing this to so many other people!
THIRD house on the left

Carrollton, GA

#131 Feb 22, 2013
no frank, keep your ass out of trouble and you wont have to worry about it.. THAT COST NOTHING
Rusty

Salt Lake City, UT

#133 Mar 15, 2013
First off it is illegal for any website to charge you to remove your mugshot/file. Do not pay them to do so and if they don't comply upon request sue them. Sue, sue sue. It's about time they get shut down. They are feeding off of public information that nine out of ten times the public does not sought out. They are humiliating people's mistakes. Great example my son had commited a crime that has for four years paid for dearly. The courts had their hand out, the lawyers and now the Internet. All this has been about is money money money! Go to your public records and file for a request if removal. They have to comply. There might be a minimal state filing fee. But well worth it.
Rusty

Salt Lake City, UT

#134 Mar 15, 2013
Do not pay any website to remove your mugshot. It is the law: a Internet website cannot charge you when you request to have your picture removed. Do not pay. If they do not remove your mugshot, sue, sue, and sue again. This has to stop! People make mistakes, this isn't funny anymore. People with real drug problems and alcohol problems should not be laughed at. People that committ crimes of any nature shouldn't be humiliated like this. Shame on those websites. Further more if you are a victim of these websites and you see your file on there go to your local vital statistics where they keep public records and request for your mugshot to be remove. I think there might be a small filing fee 5.00$(don't quote me on that) but it is well worth it then paying google or anyone else thousands of dollars when it is your right to control your own public record. Shame in the people that are directing anyone to go to google and have them pay for this crap. Boosting that it really works, who in the hell are you working for? How can anyone profit off of anyone's faults, mistakes. How come this has got so out if hand that we will watch the train wrecks on TV and read about it. How is this all okay? I'm so disgusted with the news media, the 15 min. Of fame and the Internet. Doesn't anyone care about their privacy act anymore? Fight to have this stopped don't be the one that laughs at it, be the one that fights for our rights.
Kenneth Lacy

Smyrna, GA

#135 Apr 2, 2013
I was recently arrested for a very simple traffic violation. I was sent to jail with all the rest of the common criminals. Within 24 hours my mugshot was on several different websites. Arrests.org , bustedmugshots.com , busted.com , musghots.com , mugshotstars.com - you name it, my lovely jailbird face was there. Each site wanted at least $500. Ridiculous! I really couldn't afford those high costs on top of the other court costs I incurred just trying to get out of jail. I found www.cleanslatecorp.com and they were able to remove my mugshots from big name sites for a very low fee of $100. I was so glad I found www.cleanslatecorp.com , I was up for promotion at work and if my board had found out about my traffic violation I probably wouldn't have gotten the promotion. Crisis avoided!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emerging Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Settlement in web trolling case 21 hr UrbanWorld 1
The Pricegrabber app. Mon eBay is PayPal 1
The Internet Nov 24 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Chinese Man Sues Over Gay Conversion Therapy Nov 22 Cedrick 13
How to Choose a SEO Expert to Help the Business... (Jan '11) Nov 21 chisaicoi 43
Immigration debate grows from Web roots -- Arts... (Jun '08) Nov 21 chisaicoi 2,494
Which Country Searches Google For The Most Gay ... Nov 21 chisaicoi 35

Emerging Technology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE