Look Who Got Busted: How To Remove Your Mug Shot For Good

May 19, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

May 19, 2011 Augusta Georgia - Image Max PR has just announced that they are now providing mug shot removal service for customers featured A in LookWhoGotBusted.com. Image Max PR specializes in removing mug shot from the first page of Google and other search engines like Bing and Yahoo.

Comments
1 - 20 of 134 Comments Last updated May 26, 2014
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Ronald

Mandeville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

I need to remove my mug shot from Look Who Got Busted. I have tried to contact the police and asked them to take it down but they tell me its an issue of public record. My case was dismissed therefore I don't understand why my photo is on their site. Can someone please advise me on how to deal with this major issue with this mug shot website.
Sharon

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Hey I saw these guys on a commercial - They must be really good. I am thankful that I dont need them but I am glad that they are around if you do need them.

These mugshot sites have taken over the internet like the plauge. There need to be some legislation passed or something.
Brian

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Judged:

Ronald wrote:
I need to remove my mug shot from Look Who Got Busted. I have tried to contact the police and asked them to take it down but they tell me its an issue of public record. My case was dismissed therefore I don't understand why my photo is on their site. Can someone please advise me on how to deal with this major issue with this mug shot website.
Hi Ronald - I came accross you post and wanted to recommend someone that we used when I faced the same sitiuation. Please visit http://www.imagemaxpr.com/LookWhoGotBusted.ht...
courtney

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Judged:

The issue with these mug shot sites has gotten out of control - how is this even legal?
mjg

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Judged:

I like thier video - preety friggin sweet
happycustomer

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Judged:

I have also used remove slander com and the service really works - I was very please with their personal service and the results.
Frank

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

I was visiting my aunt in last year for her 94th Birthday party, and got arrested a DUI, and Goggle got my mug shot on LOOK WHO GOT BUSTED. I must get this bullshit down, right away.
fnmugshots

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

The charges against me were sealed by the court and yet the mugshot is still on the first page of Google. My picture is on two sites, is there a way to get rid of this without paying? I can't afford the fee's right now and I can't find a job because of the mug shots,. I am really in a bad place. Help!
Linda

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Judged:

I was visiting my aunt in Jacksonville FL last year for her 94th Birthday party, and got arrested a DUI, and Goggle got my mug shot on the 1st page. I must get this bullshit down, right away
noodle

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Judged:

what I dont get is how these companies are getting a hold of old arrest records - esp if they were supposed to be expunged or sealed. who is selling them this information????????

that is the bigger question

do you think the police departments are doing it?

someone needs to check this out
Carolyn

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

There was a time when a mug shot was, well, just a mug shot. But now a mug shot is public record for the whole world to see. LOOK WHO GOT MUSTED can take over a person life my posting your mus shot, and its not just in GA, but its in other states also.Them and Goggle is out of control. It took 9 months to finally get my son mug shot move to the 3rd page of Goggle, but he still on Goggle non the less. i must give these guys a try. They say that they can guarantee to have it deleted, I will fill out the form and contact this company real soon.
rogerrabbit

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

The problem I have with these mug shot sites is how are they getting these photos? Why are the police allowing this to happen?
Ryan

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Judged:

Florida is a beautiful State, but I its no place I want to live. Last year my wife and went to Orlando for my daughters wedding, we was headed back to our hotel, only 3 miles from where the wedding was being held. I got stop for and arrested for DUI, with a 0.09 , the legal limit is anything under 0.08 in FL. This happened 2 years ago. and my mug shot was on the front page of Goggle. I fought this thing for two years, but my fight stop when I found these guys.
http://www.imagemaxpr.com/LookWhoGotBusted.ht ...
Neil

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

I believe that the sheriff departments must own the mug shot website, how else could these people get a hold of all of this information. Look at it this way - you got arrested and then you paid to get bailed out. But how could they get more money out of you once you have bailed out? By placing your mug shot on the internet, that's how!
Pixie

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

I have had my record expunged and I am still on Look Who got Busted webSite . I have contacted Ga sheriff office repeatedly to ask who I contact to get my mugshot removed. No one seems to be able to help me. I could not understand why?? I need my mugshot off the internet right away. The only thing I did was to slap my husbands face for having women in my home and my bed. No I am looking like a common criminal. I cannot get a job until this is removed.
mygoodness

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

just had to comment. I cant belive that this is actuallt happening to people now. WOW
a question

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Judged:

has any body tried the following service? Did it work?

http://www.imagemaxpr.com/LookWhoGotBusted.ht...
ItsDaPolice

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Neil wrote:
I believe that the sheriff departments must own the mug shot website, how else could these people get a hold of all of this information. Look at it this way - you got arrested and then you paid to get bailed out. But how could they get more money out of you once you have bailed out? By placing your mug shot on the internet, that's how!
I believe that too - how else are they doing it and why are so many popping up all over the place. That's probally why you cant find out who owns them.
LoveRemoveSlande r

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

a question wrote:
has any body tried the following service? Did it work?
I have used them and I love them! Mugshot gone gone gone in 2 days. I can go on with my life :)
Clinton

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Judged:

The Google algorithm works the same no matter if the link is featuring pictures or negative content, whatever is the most relevant will appear at the top of the page. The reason the mug shot has landed in Google images is because the mug shot photo was named and tagged after you.

To sum this up please allow me to explain what really happened, and how these pictures all of a sudden appeared on the first page of your search results.

Act 1 – You and your buddies where out on the town having a great time when you decided to stop at a gas station to purchase more beer. While standing in line your buddy gets into an argument with another customer and a fist fight breaks out. The clerk calls the police and they decide to take you and everyone involved to jail. Once you’re booked for disturbing the peace and public intoxication, you’re released on bond and given a court date.

Act 2 – Before your court date even arrives you receive a phone call from you now hysterical buddy informing you that his mug shot taken during booking is now on the front page of Google as well as the local crime section of the newspaper. At this point you also search your name and there it is at the top of Google in a row of images, your mug shot. Not just one photo but a total of three including the side angle shots. As you mouse of over the photos you notice that the pictures have been posted by a mug shot website.

Act 3 – You contact the police department and ask them to take the photos down because you have yet to go to court which means that you have never been convicted of the charges. To your dismay you discover that the police department could care less about this violation of your privacy and how the public images could affect the outcome of your pending trial. At this point the sheriff department informs you that your mug shots are consider public information and there is nothing that you can do about.

They were wrong! The good news is there is something that you can do today that will offset the damages caused by mug shots featured on the first page of Google. Even though the photos were place there by a 3rd party website and not the sheriff department, they are not obligated to take the photos down.

Everything I read about these guys was good, very cool video on thier site, so if I needed to I would use them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••