China: Facebook's undiscovered country

Full story: CNN Money

If Mark Zuckerberg wants in on the biggest boom country in Asia, the social networking champ will have to make some tough choices about what kind of company he wants Facebook to be.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bob Burns

Kunming, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

Judged:

Truly amazing how gullible and uninformed folks are. Why do they print this garbage? Who could their audience possibly be? After all, everyone who has a computer and is the least bit savvy knows any site one wants can be fairly easily gotten, despite govts everywhere trying in vain to put us meaningless "walls". All my friends here who want to use facebook do so daily, and any other site on the planet. CNN! They're perhaps not the worst in lying propaganda, but they're right up there
Texted Asia iphone Skype

Salem, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

Bob Burns wrote:
Truly amazing how gullible and uninformed folks are. Why do they print this garbage? Who could their audience possibly be? After all, everyone who has a computer and is the least bit savvy knows any site one wants can be fairly easily gotten, despite govts everywhere trying in vain to put us meaningless "walls". All my friends here who want to use facebook do so daily, and any other site on the planet. CNN! They're perhaps not the worst in lying propaganda, but they're right up there
You are so right!!! Skype me this week Bobby... SEE MY Asian site for contact Stan Krol @ www.Texted.as ia
Stanley Krol CEO

Montebello, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

www.Texted.as ia JVs always wanted!!!

Since: Feb 11

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Judged:

age's playin' important role in tech business - at least in pr china. just a few days faceberg ceo mark zuckerbook held talk with baidu boss, china authorities tighten its grip on use of fb in the country. compare it with how long china authorities huff and puff with google's ol' dirty schmidt before google lefT the country.

my advice for grasshoppers: you gotta be ol' enuff, or grow beard (at least mustache) if you wanna deal with chinese, kids!
Stan Krol SEO

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2011

Judged:

Friar Leo wrote:
age's playin' important role in tech business - at least in pr china. just a few days faceberg ceo mark zuckerbook held talk with baidu boss, china authorities tighten its grip on use of fb in the country. compare it with how long china authorities huff and puff with google's ol' dirty schmidt before google lefT the country.
my advice for grasshoppers: you gotta be ol' enuff, or grow beard (at least mustache) if you wanna deal with chinese, kids!
You are so right.. Glad I don't need to compete anymore! I guess I will hire you guys in the tech hot spot of the World.. Call me anytime.. See ya
Chinese Factory Owners

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

Judged:

When you are in LA, Las Vegas or Boston.. Call me for Business of New Golf Club Putter Heads made in Asia for Bid Price per each unit. Any Base Metal or Hard Dense Plastic. Call 561-TEXTED-MOBI or Stan@Krol.me

http://www.liftputter.com/
Stan Krol SEO

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2011

Chinese Factory Owners wrote:
When you are in LA, Las Vegas or Boston.. Call me for Business of New Golf Club Putter Heads made in Asia for Bid Price per each unit. Any Base Metal or Hard Dense Plastic. Call 561-TEXTED-MOBI or Stan@Krol.me
Who would like to go to China? First Work then Play.
wwwTEXTEDasia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2011

Friar Leo wrote:
I agree, watching these power moves and giant egos clash over the years, I am going to burst some Asian Bubbles. East Coast Style! The Dollar will always here not the Yaun

Bob S. & Stan K.
PT FT Jobs

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2011

Chinese Factory Owners wrote:
Still seeking more reps, Profit sharing after 6 months of TOUGH combat business warfare!!!
IT Techs Needed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

PT FT Jobs wrote:
<quoted text>
Still seeking more reps, Profit sharing after 6 months of TOUGH combat business warfare!!!
Northeast and New England offices need you now!
Interviews this Week

Derry, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

China Trip on Pronto Jet with White Papers JV. Which Past Players can make the 1st Team? Stan Krol
Mansdorf Family Trust

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2011

wwwTEXTEDasia wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, watching these power moves and giant egos clash over the years, I am going to burst some Asian Bubbles. East Coast Style! The Dollar will always here not the Yaun
Bob S. & Stan K.
http://www.Texted.as ia/
Facebook Sponser ads

Derry, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2011

Stan Krol/CEO Promos link here>
http://timesharesellers.info/
Golfing Franchises

Derry, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2011

Stanley Krol CEO wrote:
www.Texted.asia JVs always wanted!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GOLF-F ranchise-LIFT-PUTTER-Japan-201 1-16-HOT-Deals-/280729380576?p t=Golf_Clubmaking_Products_US &hash=item415cc666e0
Slow economy

Southwick, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

PT FT Jobs wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you alienating those closest to you by forcing issues? You want to change the immediate environment to your exact liking, but at what cost? Your intense expressions of self-protection are off-putting. Relax. Calmly communicate your desires without aggression or laying blame. Discussions get to the heart of the matter, if you allow them to.

Your Sis
Tibetan

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

We are going to use Facebook to free Tibet and bring back the DL.
po willie

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Shakespear is turning in his grave.
They dont need it

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

Let them all work!
Anonymous

Bhilai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

I agree. you are right.

Since: Jan 13

Ghaziabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

I think there is no problem in using any social media site until or unless its related to the security measures whether its related to you or your country.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••